Franklin Family Chevy-Buick

120 W John Rowan Blvd, Bardstown, KY 40004

New 888-473-9711
Used 888-458-2056
Service 877-361-3199

We serve Louisville Chevy customers and Elizabethtown, Kentucky with new and used cars, trucks, and SUVs

04 Chevy Silverado

by from Louisville, KY |

I worked with Tim and Chris both went the extra extra mile to help me buy this truck. When it came to the financing they helped with getting a lower interest rate saving me approximately $7000.00 in the end. These two guys could not have done a better job. I will go back when it comes time to buy the next one!!!

Disrespectful Sales Staff

by from Bardstown,KY |

My wife and I stopped by to BUY a truck. Not shop but buy, because we researched the Internet and found a truck we wanted. We were greeted by the salesman (KURT FIRKINS) by him grunting HEY YOU LOST. I said good afternoon sir and he responded "do I look that old." I told him we would like to look at a Honda Ridgeline that was on the lot. He stood there pointed to it and we walked over looking through the windows and inspected it from the outside as it was locked. I had to walk back over to where he was standing and ask if we could look inside of it. We found this truck online the night before, yet he told us a story how it was just in a hour before. I told him we seen it the night before on the stores Internet site. We did open and look inside it and he then remembered the radio wouldn't work ( but two minutes before this he was composing his story). I asked if the lot would fix the radio and he said they could refer us to a local shop is all they could do. I asked to see if we could look at a Toyota truck he said are you sure "it's expensive. Maybe you should look for a ford or dodge closer to your price point." We got in our new Lexus and left and WILL buy a truck elsewhere. I just don't understand people like this or the companies that employee disgruntled sales people like this.

Is there anybody out there?

by from Louisville, Ky. |

I used cars.com to find my new car. I sent 15 messages to different dealers. This dealership had a car that was top on my list. I sent two messages a week apart and never heard a thing from anybody. No e-mail back. No phone call. Nothing. I' m just wondering why they would use this platform and then ignore its benefits and a potential buyer. Now i can't say i would even consider this dealer on a future purchase. That's too bad.

Franklin Family Chevy-Buick responded to this review

February 18, 2012

I am so sorry for the mIxAp for some reason I did not see the email or it must have slipped through the crack somewhere although three times is really unusual again i am so sorry but hope u found your car and are very satisfied and best of luck and enjoy....Thanks for trying to reach us

good car

by from bardstown,ky. |

shop in louisville dealership.they add too much charges add on,above sticker price.even when paying full cash.found what i want in my own town.the dealer and i agree on a fair price.and now have what i want.two weeks later doing heavy rain,leaking water on passenger floor side.standing water.they fix the problem free,and even lend me a car from enterprize to use untill mine was fix. for that i'm very grateful.

Franklin Family Chevy-Buick responded to this review

December 21, 2011

Rider from Bardstown, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience. This kind of feedback means a lot to us at Franklin Family. It's always nice to know the areas we're doing well and the areas that need improvement. Thank you for the kind words as well and the good ratings. One of our goals as a company is to be different than the competition with an inviting family atmosphere. I'll be sure and pass your comments on to Mr. Franklin. Dustin Simpson Internet Manager