Mike Anderson Chevrolet Gas City

Service 888-238-8656

In beautiful downtown Gas City

PUMPED!!!!!!!!

by from Kokomo, IN |

I couldn't be more excited with my new car. I've been shopping online for awhile, trying to find what I thought I wanted, and struggled finding the perfect car....until I contacted Corey at Mike Anderson Chevy. I called him about a Equinox that I saw online, although it had just sold, he was able to find me one just like it, except lower miles and right in my price range. We love our new vehicle and appreciate all that Mike Anderson Chevy did to help us find the perfect car for my family. They made it so simple and convenient for us, and offered great financing options! Wendy in the finance office was so helpful in helping us get a great payment that fit our budget. Kudos to the Mike Anderson team, we'll send everyone your way. Thanks so much!

Nitehawk

by from Gas City, In |

My salesman, Corey, was amazing. He was extremely knowledgable of the product he was selling and made sure I had fresh popcorn and coffee. I did not feel pressured into any certain vehicle, he answered every question I had and you could tell he loves what he does. The buying experience was made even better with the seemless transition from choosing a vehicle to getting financed. I walked into the F & I office and Wendy had everything prepared and was ready, she REALLY knows what she's doing. I definitely felt like everyone involved truly had my best interests in mind, certainly recommending Mike Anderson Chevrolet to anyone looking for a great deal and new friends!!

nice folks

by from wabash in |

my wife and i was treated very well in trying to find a good use car and we would have love to have bought from them .however they didn't have the car we needed.