Mike Anderson Chevrolet Gas City

Service 888-238-8656

In beautiful downtown Gas City, IN

PUMPED!!!!!!!!

by from Kokomo, IN |

I couldn't be more excited with my new car. I've been shopping online for awhile, trying to find what I thought I wanted, and struggled finding the perfect car....until I contacted Corey at Mike Anderson Chevy. I called him about a Equinox that I saw online, although it had just sold, he was able to find me one just like it, except lower miles and right in my price range. We love our new vehicle and appreciate all that Mike Anderson Chevy did to help us find the perfect car for my family. They made it so simple and convenient for us, and offered great financing options! Wendy in the finance office was so helpful in helping us get a great payment that fit our budget. Kudos to the Mike Anderson team, we'll send everyone your way. Thanks so much!

Second Chance

by from Gas City, IN |

The first time I went to Mike Anderson in Gas City, I was was not too impressed. I was out looking at cars for a good 10 minutes before anyone even came out to greet me. When I was greeted, it was not very friendly. The next day I spoke with another gentleman that works there, Rob Althouse. He has always been very nice! I told him about my unpleasant experience and told me he would fix things for me. About 10 minutes later I was getting a call from Terry Riggs who also works at the dealership. We set up an appointment for me to come in and look at some cars. Today when I went in, Terry was very nice and is even letting me drive the car for the day so I can get a good feel for it before making my decision! Rob saw me and came and apologized again for my previous experience. I felt like they did a good job making up for the way I was treated the first time around! Kudos to Rob and Terry!

November 4, 2014

We are extremely sorry for the treatment Angels was afforded her first time in. Unfortunately we all have bad days. We would like her to know that is not the usual here at Mike Anderson. We always strive to put the customer and their needs first. If at any time we fail to do that please bring it to our attention. Thank you Angela for giving us the second chance.

Great place to purchase a car.

by from Gas City, IN |

I have now bought 2 cars from Mike Anderson Chevrolet and couldn't be happier. The sales people are outstanding and answer all questions. I never felt pressure to buy from them at all. I would recommend Mike Chevrolet to everyone.

November 4, 2014

Thank you Mrs. Norton for singing our praises. We hope to be able to treat all our customers the same as you have been. Thanks again!

great service

by from moline,illinois |

we found a truck over the internet called to get the information about it was told the truck was in excellent condition .mark the sales person answered all our questions and assured us we would like the truck because we were driving 365miles one way to see it .when we arrived the truck was ready to go and detailed. we were out and back on the road in 45min.five stars is not enough for this dealership.

Thank you Roy and Helen. We always aim to please

Nitehawk

by from Gas City, In |

My salesman, Corey, was amazing. He was extremely knowledgable of the product he was selling and made sure I had fresh popcorn and coffee. I did not feel pressured into any certain vehicle, he answered every question I had and you could tell he loves what he does. The buying experience was made even better with the seemless transition from choosing a vehicle to getting financed. I walked into the F & I office and Wendy had everything prepared and was ready, she REALLY knows what she's doing. I definitely felt like everyone involved truly had my best interests in mind, certainly recommending Mike Anderson Chevrolet to anyone looking for a great deal and new friends!!

nice folks

by from wabash in |

my wife and i was treated very well in trying to find a good use car and we would have love to have bought from them .however they didn't have the car we needed.