Sam Scism Ford Lincoln

(4.0) 3 Reviews

5019 Highway 67 South, Park Hills, MO 63628

Disappointing Purchase

by from Crestwood, MO |

My family had years of good experiences with this dealer, so they were my first and only stop for a new car (talk about buyer's remorse after-the-fact). Unfortunately, a few weeks after purchase, the car began stuttering and making all kinds of noise. It's been serviced three times in the one year I've owned it. Each time, I'm told the issue has been fixed. Nearly two months ago (the last time it became obvious the issue was still not fixed), I tried calling AND emailing to let someone know the car was still stuttering and making noise, and I've had no more follow-up. Not-so-coincidentally, my one-year warranty was up last month. It's not such a surprise that once you buy a car, the dealer isn't going to want to spend too much money fixing the aftermath of what is likely a Ford problem, but honesty is still a better policy. If Ford had an issue with the transmission, I should have been told up front instead of rescheduling work to continue and have a new car looked at and "repaired." It's been a disappointing year, to say the least. I see now why so many folks are going to Honda, Nissan, and Toyota. The quality just isn't there for Ford anymore, and this particular dealer has no more excuses, clearly. The lack of follow-up says it all.

Awesome buying experience

by from Springfield, MO |

Every step from negotiating price to possession was absolutely enjoyable and hassle free. Staff was courteous and knowledgable. A beautiful dealership with several vintage vehicles was cool too. I will definitely buy another vehicle from them and would highly recommend them to my friends.

New Vehicle Purchase

by from Farmington Mo. |

Stopped by Sam Scism Ford looking at new cars and if I could afford one, the sales person was quick to come and speak to us on the lot,let us drive the vehicle to go get lunch,discounted the sticker price,had the car ready in one hour for us to pick up.Called to check and if we were happy with our purchase and if everything was Ok.Calls to wish me a happy birthday ever since.PS- just left the Chrysler dealer across the road from Sam Scism had to find a sles person .would not let us test drive, and would not come down on the sticker price of a car.