Fugate Motors

220 Highway 54 West, El Dorado Springs, MO 64744

New 866-260-9574
Used 888-289-9029
Service 888-213-7496

Family Owned & Operated Since 1963!

Fugate has always provided honestvalue

by from Omaha Ne |

Bought a new car from Fugate and rolled it 700 miles later. Fugate had a new vehicle brought to my home before I was home from the emergency room. They helped make the process of replacing my new car so easy. Have bought many cars the past 30 years from Harold and always pleased. This is how a Ford dealership should be. Fast, fair, friendly and always honest.

Fugate Motors responded to this review

June 14, 2012

Thank you Kathy for the great review! We do try our hardest to make sure each and everyone of our customers are happy and satisfied with their purchases from our dealership. If there is anything we can do to help you out don't hesitate to ask. Thank you, Fugate Motors

Great Service and Friendly Staff

by from El Dorado Springs MO |

Let me start off by saying for anyone to get excellent all the way across the board it would require something close to a red carpet and champagne for me. :} We have not lived here long in this area and were very happy to find such a great dealership with friendly small town feel, friendly helpful staff and not high pressure type sales tactics. We were happy with our sales process through out. We have utilized the service dept. several times for our other vehicle and have always had great dependable service. We have recommended this dealership to several family and friends who live outside this area and none of them have had anything but great experiences in shopping for vehicles. Thank you for being honest and friendly and giving good service.

Seemed alright until you start needing service.

by from Missouri |

I have been here twice with two different people who have made purchases at this dealership. I am absolutely horrified at how questions were met with hostility and recall 'repairs' were never dealt with. While with a friend who was purchasing a 'used' vehicle - I asked a few questions about warranty and such which made the sales person get a bit hostile. Asking about noises and requesting some items be checked out is obviously a bad thing - friend with through with the purchase and has now found out that the 'noise' that they said was checked out is getting louder and louder. Go figure, I should of known this place was not bursting with customer service when I walked through the doors to get help looking at a vehicle and having not even one person come to me and ask if I had been helped. They all avoided eye contact. Now the other time I was with my Sister and Brother in law - they purchased a new vehicle and have nothing but issues. Recalls and other various issues, every time they took their van in they were not offered a loaner car. They were flat refused one until they contacted the car manufacturer themselves which in turned called the dealership. New vehicle, been to the shop over half a dozen times - refused service, took it to another dealership for warranty and found that the 'recall' repairs were not completed. I do not believe this to be a quality or friendly dealership when they will not even listen to customers concerns. I have witnessed poor customer service more then once and a few quality issues.

Service with a smile

by from Humans ville, MO |

We received excellent service as usual. Our car was ready in a very reasonable time frame. The service department was prepared for our vehicle when we arrived so service began quite promptly with no wasted time. Service was explained and we were encouraged to contact them if any problem or concerns developed after we left. We were very pleased with our experience and we will continue to bring our business to this establishment.