Dempewolf Ford

2530 US 41 North, Henderson, KY 42420

New 888-361-4527 New 888-361-4527
Used 877-571-9961 Used 877-571-9961
Service 888-479-2776 Service 888-479-2776

You can't buy for less anywhere - period!

Kevin cagle was so helpful

by from Hopkins County |

I was nervous about buying a car because I have had bad experiences in the past, but kevin made it easy. so knowledgable and thorough. He took the extra time to explain all the features this explorer had and made sure I understood it. He was so patient with me even though im bad with technology. He was very courteous and wasnt pushy l. I would trust him to all of my family and friends. Very impressed with kevin and dempewolf ford.

Dempewolf Ford responded to this review

May 27, 2014

So happy to hear that you had a great experience. Thanks for allowing us to help you with your automotive needs. We appeciate your business!

03 f250 super duty

by from Southern illinois |

Never been so disappointed in my life, drove over a hr to buy this truck and it ended up being a rusted out peice of crap. They made it look perfect in the pics and the salesman told me it was a very nice truck, maybe he needs new glasses. It was worse than any 1970s Chevrolet that I have ever seen, biggest waiste of time ever. Definitely will never go back!

Hadyn Davies is an Awesome Sales Rep

by from Henderson, KY |

We were in the market for a new Ford Fusion and it just so happened that Dempewolf had one on the lot just like we wanted. Our saleman Hadyn Davies is wonderful. He showed us what we wanted, he knows his product and made us feel at ease. Patrick in the business office was also wonderful to work with. My husband and I would definitely send a friend back to Dempewolf Ford. As a matter of fact we already have!

I would recommend to anyone!!

by from Vincennes, IN |

I was extremely impressed with the customer service at Dempewolf. They were extremely patient, helpful, and kind. My dealer, Haydn Davies was very funny, and skilled at what he did. We got a great deal on our vehicle. A 2007 Dodge Nitro with only 34,000 miles! The interest rates were great too. I would recommend Dempewolf Ford/Lincoln to anyone. I came from Vincennes, Indiana and it was totally worth the drive!

Best purchase experience

by from Evansville, IN |

Of all the dealerships we visited, the Dempewolf staff was the only one that worked hard to earn our business. They tracked down what we wanted, kept in regular contact and we felt dealt with us very honestly and fairly. I would highly recommend Hadyn Davies and the entire staff of Dempewolf.

A rewarding experience

by from Evansville, IN |

In shopping for and buying a used car, I was interested in a specific car which at the time I was shopping, was not available. For 10 months this dealership was interested in staying in touch with me until they were able to sell me a car, they knew would be to my liking. Hayden Davis, was persistent, but not at all bothersome, in staying in contact with me during the shopping and buying process. The manager Jeff was most accomodating, and all the personnel at the dealership were very helpful and friendly. I liked Dempewolf from prior experience with their service dept. and was drawn to buying a car there, b/c of the service they provide. It was a good experience and I would recommend Dempewolf and Hayden Davis to anyone who is car shopping. P.S. I love my Lincoln MKZ !

Hadyn Davies

by from Evansville, IN |

I went in thinking I would get the 60 months interest free, but it wasn't offered on pre-owned vehicles. But my salesperson, Hadyn Davies gave me a great deal on my vehicle. He has kept in touch with me by mail, e-mail and phone. When I had a question he got right back to me without delay. He programed my Sinc for me and was knowledgible about the vehicle (Ford Escape 2010). He introduced me to the service department and my first oil change was made and the appointment was e-mailed to me. He treated me very well.They also have a free class to learn more about the Sinc system which I plan to attend as soon as life slows down.

New F150 Purchase - Demplewolf Ford

by from Evansville, IN |

After getting the run around at several other Ford dealerships in the region, I visited Demplewolf Ford in Henderson. I worked with Hayden Davis. Working with Hayden and the sales manager was straight forward - no high pressure sales tactics or gimmicks. This is my second purchase from Demplewolf & I will return when it is time to purchase my next vehicle.

Great Customer Service

by from Tucson, Arizona |

The salesman was personable, friendly, helpful and patient. I didn't feel any pressure nor did I find myself haggling for a fair price. The facility was very clean and kid friendly. I will recommend this dealership for selling a decent product, fair pricing as well as great customer service. John Pearl, Tucson, Arizona

buying experience with dempewolf ford

by from maceo, ky |

I was just shopping for a used suv. I liked what this dealership had. Hayden Davies was fun to work with, his attitude and professionalism was great. He worked with me and I got the price I was looking for and bought the vechile from him. I really was not looking to buy that day, but I did. I enjoy my Escape and would recommend this dealership to my friends. I received emails from Hayden. He didnt just sell me a truck and forget about me.