Bill Brandt Ford Inc

8100 Brentwood Blvd, Brentwood, CA 94513

The Works package is a good value

by from Brentwood, CA |

The Works package is a good value and the service person handled the transaction professionally. He was also very accomidating by letting me bring both of my vehicles in for the identical service back to back.

April 18, 2014

Thank you for writing this fantastic review, Steven! It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident that they made the right decision. I am happy to hear about your positive experience with us and we hope to work with you again in the future. Visit us on Facebook for access to our exclusive specials! Sincerely, Rob Brandt | (925) 634-3551

Very helpful and informed personnel.

by from Brentwood, CA |

Sales personnel was very courteous and helpful in answering all my questions. Since I have my vehicle serviced there on a regular basis, he was very aware of what needed to be done and what had already been taken care of in my regular service visits.

April 19, 2014

Donna, thank you for the kind words and your continued patronage of our dealership. We're thrilled to hear that our service team always takes excellent care of you during your service visits. If you need anything else in the future, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials posted to our dealerships Facebook page. We appreciate the five-star recommendation and we look forward to working with you again soon! Sincerely, Rob Brandt | (925) 634-3551

General Partner, Harvest Park Bowl

by from Brentwood, Cal. |

Rocky was a pleasure to deal with, he let us know the progress of our repairs. I feel the entire staff of Brandt Ford are knowledgeable and friendly.

April 19, 2014

Your kind words and fantastic star-rating are greatly appreciated, James! I am elated to hear that Rocky was able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Thank you for spreading the word about your excellent experience; we look forward to working with you in the future. Before your next visit, be sure to check us out on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive monthly specials! Sincerely, Rob Brandt | (925) 634-3551

I go no where else for the service to my F150

by from Brentwood, CA |

Without an appointment, my vehicle was received and serviced without question. With my frequently changing schedule, I am not always able to make an appointment in advance. Thank you.

April 17, 2014

Thanks for the amazing review, Edward. I am ecstatic to hear that you were so pleased with the service you received at our dealership. We strive to provide exactly the type of experience you described for each and every customer. Our team is committed to supporting our customers any way we can. We look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Rob Brandt | (925) 634-3551

Really great service

by from Brentwood, CA |

Everyone was very nice, I was kept in the loop in a very timely manner, and the work was done quickly. They didn't try to get me to add on any unnecessary services, either, which I really appreciated.

April 16, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Dabney! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Facebook for access to exclusive specials! Sincerely, Rob Brandt | (925) 634-3551

Buying our Ford Fusion

by from Brentwood, Ca. |

We thought our experience was a pleasant departure from the typical car shopping senario. When we arrived at the lot, we were " just looking", but were not made to feel that we were wasting the salesman's time. We were allowed to look around, check prices, questions were answered, a test drive was taken, we liked the car, we purchased the car. Kind of like the way it should always happen!

April 16, 2014

Barbara, thank you for the kind words. We're delighted to hear that your entire experience at our dealership was excellent. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for first access to service specials and promotional offers. We hope you're continuing to enjoy your new car and we look forward to your continued patronage of our dealership! Sincerely, Rob Brandt | (925) 634-3551

Great service and knowledgeable staff!

by from California |

Steve Meister is always incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and friendly! He makes himself available to customers and returns calls promptly if he happens to miss your call! Mike was also very thorough in explaining the electronics and technology package to me and asked me to come back after I have had a little time to get familiar with things and he can show me even more cool features!

April 16, 2014

We appreciate the kind words, Jan! At Bill Brandt Ford we strive to uphold a standard of excellence with all of our customers and we're thrilled to hear that Steve and Mike did just that. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Also, like us on Facebook for access to service coupons and specials. Thank you for your continued patronage of our dealership and we look forward to working with you again soon! Sincerely, Rob Brandt | (925) 634-3551

Excellent service , courteous employees , clean fa

by from Brentwood Ca |

I found my service tech (Dean) to listen to what I had to say and he advised me of problems that needed correcting. I would rate him a ten and will use him in the future. He also kept me informed on the progress of work being done .

April 8, 2014

Robert, it means a lot to hear from our satisfied customers because it tells us that we're doing an incredible job of assisting our guests. Dean is an all-star member of our team and I will be sure to pass along your kind words. If you have any questions down the road, be sure to give us a call. We can't wait to work with you again! Sincerely, Rob Brandt | (925) 634-3551

Excellent Service

by from Antioch, CA |

The weights on my new tires were wrong. The tech caought it when they were rotated and changed them to the correct weight.

April 8, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Kathy! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Facebook; for first access to exclusive specials. We appreciate your patronage and we look forward to working with you again soon! Sincerely, Rob Brandt | (925) 634-3551

Superb service

by from Galt, CA |

Everything was perfect - no games, ru. Run around - the best vehicle buying experience ever. My husband and I have purchased several new vehicles over the years and this was the best experience ever thank you Bill Brandt Ford

April 8, 2014

Debra, it's great to hear that you and your husband experienced an efficient and enjoyable visit to Bill Brandt Ford. That's precisely the goal we aim to achieve with each and every customer and I can't tell you how much we appreciate this feedback and 5-star rating. Enjoy your new vehicle and be sure to contact us down the road with all of your automotive needs. Also, find us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date with service department specials. Sincerely, Rob Brandt | (925) 634-3551