Twin Motors Ford, Inc.

(4.0) 4 Reviews

2501 North State, Iola, KS 66749

Good Job!

by from Howard, Kansas |

We have bought 3 new trucks and several used trucks from Twin Motors in the past 8 years, their service is top notch and the sales staff is friendly and knows our names everytime we walk in. They are always helpful in getting a truck fixed and usually loan us a car to run errands while we are waiting.

Happy Ford Owner

by from Kansas |

I bought my 2012 F-150 from Twin Motors in April of 2012. I can't say enough good things about the sales crew, service dept and body shop. Purchasing this vehicle and getting service is about as painless as you can get. They demonstrated all the options on the truck and answered any questions that I had. On my first service, Derek Michael, Jarred Brutchin and Justin Weston did a great job. They also got me in and out in no time!!! I would recommend this dealership to anyone I come in contact with. I can't say enough good things about them. Way to go Twin Motors!!!

Great Dealer with Excellent Sales and Service

by from 66748 |

I purchased my new vehicle from Twin Motors Ford. I had excellent service from the salesman. I went back with a problem 2 weeks later and the service department took care of the problem. Dealing with service was an easy and enjoyable experience. I would recommend this dealer to anyone wanting to purchase a vehicle or have service work done. The body shop is also very good and I would recommend them also.

Horrible, shady, unreliable, back out on word

by from Kansas |

If we could give a zero we would!!! Never buy from these people again...shady and lie. We decided to purchase a vehicle from then even after a family member had problems with there vehicle two days after driving off the lot. We figured that maybe it was just bad luck for them...wrong! Our vehicle started messing up less than a week later. We reported problems that were supposivly fixed. Same problem not long after. Turns out they lied about fixing after it sat there for a week. In fact when we called after 4 days they didnt even know the truck was there..they forgot...More and more problems...putting us off..then when our 30 days were up they listed all these problems it had and how much it would cost...all having the same symptoms as before..a week after we bought, they refused to fix....paint starts chipping and peeling..less than 3 weeks all the paint was off the bumper....2 months later the paint was peeling all down sides of truck..again not responsible after 30 days....ended up trading off to another dealership and loosing lots of money. NEVER AGAIN...STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!