Expressway Mitsubishi

5531 E Indiana St, Evansville, IN 47715

New 877-276-4926
Used 877-203-6380
Service 877-227-1156

Always Guaranteed Lowest Prices!

Shopper

by from Evansville, IN |

I was only at this dealership to shop fora new used vehicleand they were excellent to me and helped me put with any need or question I had.

July 2, 2013

Thank you for coming to Expressway :)

very satisfied

by from Salem, KY |

After some small confusion about the actual location of the vehicle I purchased, I was able to enjoy the purchasing experience at Expressway. Nick at Expressway Dodge in Evansville went above and beyond to help answer questions and begin the purchasing process. Glenn at Expressway Jeep in Mt. Vernon provided a hassle free test drive and buying experience. I am very pleased with my vehicle. It was worth the two-hour drive to buy my Durango from Expressway. I will be a return customer. Thank you all!

Best Buying Experience of My Life

by from covington,tn |

My wife and I drove from Tennessee to Evansville, IN to look at and purchase a 2009 Mustang convertible we had seen on your website. We were treated very respectfully from the time we arrived until the time we left with the auto. They worked with us to keep us within our budget and I am very pleased with our purchase. As you can see I rated them excellent in all categories applicable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone searching for a new or used vehicle.

2 vehicles, poor service

by from Evansville, IN |

We have bought two vehicles from the Expressway Group...one in Mt. Vernon, one in Evansville off the Lloyd. Our first purchase was a nightmare the whole way. Within one month of purchasing the vehicle, it was in the shop 3 times. We finally ended up trading the vehicle back to the Mt. Vernon location and upgraded to a better vehicle. At closing of the sale we were told that we would get tires and brakes at cost. When I went to redeem this "offer", I was informed to go to our local Raben Tire to look at tires and get cost estimates. Raben gave me a better deal than the dealership was going to give me. I ended up having to buy my own tires and put on my own brakes with the second vehicle. I tried contacting our sales person Justin and even management at the Mt. Vernon location with no response...needless to say I won't be using them again.

July 19, 2013

Hello Disappointed, Sorry, you did not have a good experience at the Mt. Vernon location. The is the Evansville location you posted your review on, and we do not know what went on with your deal. If you like call us here at the Evansville location, give me your contact information I will be able to get you in touch with the correct individual. Thanks, Tarron Acuff Internet Manager 812-471-2000

Uneducated and unprofessional, waste of time

by from Evansville, IN |

Drove a very long ways to deal with this establishment. Prior to this, a sales man and I spoke very in depth about there vehicle and my own to trade. After agreeing that it would be worth the drive to close a deal, I did so. What a huge mistake. After inspecting each other's vehicles I was told that my vehicle did not comply with emissions inspections in the state of Indiana which do not even exist. My issue was not their lack knowledge. That happens everywhere. My issue was that I wasted an entire saturday and 200$ in fuel, after speaking with the salesman the night before about all modifications. Extremely frustrating.

February 19, 2013

Sorry that you had such a poor experience with Paul. It is federally mandated that we may not sell a vehicle without catalytic converters. Had we known your vehicle didn?t have the converters on it, we would have never let you make the drive down to Evansville. It is always our intention to be upfront with any customer, so to avoid situations such as this. Again we apologize for any inconvenience. Sincerely, Ed Goebel General Manager Expressway Dodge 1-800-306-9944