D-Patrick Downtown Ford

Service 888-518-3677

The DealBeater! We will beat any advertised or internet price by $500!*

Evansville D-Patrick Sales Review

by from Evansville,In. |

First, I just want to thank Shelly Thompson and the staff at downtownD-Patrick Ford! Shelly did a great job at finding the truck I wanted. I have to say that Shelly is honest and really forthcoming with information. It makes the decision making process A lot easier. Shelly will work hard to satisfy your needs.

great service

by from Evansville, Indiana |

My dealer was Bobbi Davis and she definitely listened to everything I had to say and found me a great vehicle. They do not sell you cars that you are going to have trouble with and they definitely don't rush you! The friendly talkative guest service will have me back anytime I'm looking for a vehicle and I will recommend going to her to all of my friends and family. .. couldn't be happier with my 2008 buick lucerne!!! -Troy M.

April 15, 2015

Troy thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

Love our Mustang!!

by from Evansville, IN |

We're not sure who loved our Mustang more, us or all of the personnel at D-Patrick. We went to the dealership on a Saturday afternoon, told them what we wanted, and they had it on their lot Monday afternoon. Everyone could not have been more friendly or helpful. We would certainly recommend this dealership when looking for a new car.

April 8, 2015

We hope your family continues to enjoy your new Mustang! Thank you for coming in to shop with us! #HappyDriving

Buy at D Patrick

by from Leitchfield ky |

Great experience at D Patrick, Bobbi Davis was great to deal with, she really wanted to help anyway she could. All promises were kept !!!

April 8, 2015

Kentucky thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for your business! Bobbi is Awesome! #HappyDriving

Great service Great experience Fay Osborn Siebers

by from Evansville IN |

This is my third purchase from D Patrick Downtown and less then a year.and it turns in to a better experience every time I return, Fay Osborn Siebers, she is the best! Direct, straight to the point, always looking out for me as a customer. Everyone there is always helpful and friendly stuff from finance to service. I have always felt overwhelmed with there customer service and desire to go above and beyond to meet my needs Thank you D Patrick Downtown Ismael Aguilar

March 11, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and thank you for your continued business. #HappyDriving

by from Evansville IN |

My old Ford with 93,000 plus miles on it refused to budge this winter & had to be towed. I'm on a fixed income & I thought it would be an ugly situation. I had informed myself as much as I could that evening and expected to be without a car for some days. I was glad that I decided to go with D-Patrick downtown as my expectations were met and then some. The mechanic, Cody, as well as the rest of the people I dealt with displayed exceptional courtesy and communication, confirming my hunch that the fuel system was involved as well as perhaps instability in the ignition. I did not share that with them but their diagnostics confirmed it. Between towing of a Friday night and completion of repair I did not even have to wait 24 hours. Car is "purring" along fine. Sorry I had to miss their customer appreciation event which supported the local Philharmonic youth orchestra. Btw., the cost of the repair was well within national averages. Way to go!

March 2, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

the hasenours

by from Evansville, IN |

Kevin Overly was excellent help and even though our credit wasn't great, he and the team there found a way to get us financed. Looking forward to building that credit up and getting future cars and/or trucks through him.

March 2, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience at The BIG Ford Store! Thank you for your business and #HappyDriving

Best dealership anywhere!

by from Evansville, IN |

Fay Osborn, she is the best! Direct, straight to the point, always looking out for me as a customer. Everyone there is always helpful, from finance to Cody S in service. I have always felt overwhelmed with there customer service and desire to go above and beyond. I will go to no other place then D pat downtown! Brian Sy

February 2, 2015

Brian thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for you business. We will gladly share with Fay and Cody! #HappyDriving

Truck made my heart flutter when I looked it over.

by from Evansville, IN |

i came in looking for a truck with certain features. I was looking for either new or preowned. I met with Kevin and he found they had a truck like I was looking for. Not only did the truck have the features I wanted, it had much more. I liked the truck and after test driving and a bit of haggling came to a number we could both be happy with. I bought the truck and look forward to enjoying it daily. This is my third buy for D-Patrick in about five years and my fourth overall.

January 9, 2015

Albert thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

"Just Buy It"

by from Newburgh, IN |

Fay (FE) is a honest, straight-forward, and customer service focused reprsentative for DPatrick Ford Downtown. Responsive and very good pricing. Mike in service is the best. Clean, friendly and relaxed "service"center.

December 30, 2014

Bob thank you for your sharing your experience with us and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving