D-Patrick Downtown Ford

Service 888-518-3677

The DealBeater! We will beat any advertised or internet price by $500!*

Amazing service!

by from Evansville, IN |

I took my car in, without an appointment, because the tire pressure light came on, on my way to work. I had also asked about my gas peddle sticking, not expecting them to look at it the same day. Not only did they fix the peddle, but they also flushed the system. Everyone was very friendly and willing to help.

December 17, 2013

This is great news! Thank you for the feedback on our service department and for your business. I will share with our management team. #HappyDriving

Great Buying Experience!!!!

by from Evansville, IN |

I was in the market for a new Lincoln MKX and Fay made the experience simply perfect. She was not only friendly and knowledgeable, she provided a low pressure and hassle free sales process. I could not be happier with how well she and the team at D-Patrick handled the whole transaction. Well done, Fay!!!!

December 17, 2013

Brian thank you for your review and business. I will share your review with Fay and the management team. Thanks and #HappyDriving.

Great Buying Experience!!!!

Dpat service dept

by from Evansville in |

Consistently good service dept for many years with me bringing a wide variety of vehicles in.

December 11, 2013

Fred thank you for your review. Please contact Don Middleton at (812) 428-7800 to let us know how we can improve the customer service score for your review. Thank you for your continued business and #HappyDriving

DPat is my Ford Dealership

by from Evansville, IN |

This is my 3rd new Ford truck product purchased at DPat. I have to say that I was extremely pleased with the expertise and professionalism of Fay Siebers, sales person. She was very thorough and provided careful attention to make sure I understood all of the details related to the particular vehicle. She was just a pleasure to work with. I have never had any negative experience with DPat Ford. From sales to service...it has always been a good experience.

December 10, 2013

Mr Hester. Thank you for your review and continued business. This is great to hear and how we strive to treat our customers. #HappyDriving

my 2014 ford fiesta

by from evansville indiana |

paul mullen is a very good car salesman. i had and am still having a great expierance in dealing with him and ford motor company. thankyou very much ford. you rock.

November 29, 2013

This is great news! Paul is a great asset to our D-Patrick Team. Thank you for your feedback, our customers rock! #HappyDriving!

Service over the top!

by from evansville, In |

I have recently come back as a Ford owner after several years. I purchased a truck from D-Patrick and had also purchased another Ford product for my wife from a small car lot. We recently took both vehicles in for service at D-Patrick Ford. My wife's vehicle was in need of several minor items to be fixed. We left her vehicle on a Saturday and the mechanic stayed to check out all the problems, so that we had a call first thing on Monday with a diagnosis. I told them to go ahead and get done with what they could on Monday and we would p/u that evening. They had everything but two parts in stock. Later they called and said they had located one part there and another at another dealer. They had all fixed by Monday at five when my wife came to pick up vehicle. This is the kind of service that will keep me coming back! Thanks to service department, parts department and the sales team.

November 29, 2013

BEwriter thank you for your feedback and comments on our entire dealership. We strive to have every customer leave feeling the exact same level of satisfaction. Happy Holidays and #HappyDriving!

The service was great

by from Evansville In. |

Had squeeky brakes after they installed new pads so I took it back and Jim the service manager took care of the problem this is why I buy all of my vehicles and service from the downtown location. They have took care of me for the last 15 years so it looks like I will continue. Thanks to all of the service people involved. Ryan and Mike Thanks

November 26, 2013

This is great news. Jim and D-Patrick Downtown service team works to treat every customer just like this. Thank you for your review. #HappyDriving

Service

by from Owensboro, Ky |

Very efficient and friendly service!!! Would recommend them.

November 22, 2013

Thank you for your review Patti! HappyDriving!

Great dealership to buy a car from

by from Madsion, AL |

They were very friendly and not demanding. Kevin was an excellent saleman to work with.

November 20, 2013

Matt, thank you for your review and business. I will share this review with Kevin and the sales managers downtown. #HappyDriving!