D-Patrick Downtown Ford

Service 888-518-3677

The DealBeater! We will beat any advertised or internet price by $500!*

Eased the paint

by from Evansville, IN |

Shelly and everyone else were great. Buying a car with my wife can be a real experience and they really smoothed it out. This was the 4th vehicle we bought there. We'll go back.

December 15, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for your business. We hop you love the new vehicle! #HappyDriving

Shelly was amazing and so easy to deal with!

by from Evansville, IN |

This was one of the easiest car buying experiences for me! Shelly was really fantastic!

December 15, 2014

Michelle thank you for sharing your experience with us and Shelly! Shelly is a fantastic team member! Thank you for your business and #HappyDriving

The best!

by from Evansville |

Great service and friendly personnel!!! I will miss the this location when they move from downtown, but I will visit the new place.

December 11, 2014

Jan thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for your continued business! We are excited for the new building as well and think it will be a big plus for our customers! #HappyDriving

great experience

by from wadesville |

Lamar was great through the process. So was the entire staff. This is my second truck from Dpatrick and I would highly recommend them.

December 9, 2014

Doug thank you for sharing your experience with us! Lamar has been a great addition to our team and we will gladly share this with him. Thank you for your continued business and recommendation. #HappyDriving

Thanks for the ride!

by from Calhoun,Ky |

Shelly started out meeting us outside and breaking the bad news that the car we were coming to see had just had a deposit put down on it. After that, we picked another car and decided to test drive it. The battery was dead from where the car had set. One would think that this is going to be a bad review; but Shelly and Dylan made our whole experience of buying our first brand new car amazing. Compared to the dealer we had stopped at earlier, the difference was night and day! We were there for over 2 hours from start to finish, but it seemed to fly by. Dylan informed us that this was his first sale and he was already better than the majority of sales people I've dealt with! I would reccommend either one of these to anyone that was in the market for a car/truck. It felt more like we were hanging out with friends rather than buying a new car. DPatrick will be my first stop from now on!

December 2, 2014

Fred thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for your business. We are very happy to hear that Shelly and Dylan were able to find a second vehicle that met your needs, and to do it in a timely manner. Thank you again and #HappyDriving!

Great Service, Clean Facility

by from Evansville, In |

Highly recommend Kevin Overly (Salesperson), Kevin thank you so much for everything, you were very nice, got me through the process very quickly, very professional. I love my vehicle.

November 29, 2014

Becky thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for your business! We will share with Kevin and #HappyDriving

Will drive to them no matter how far...

by from Delphi, IN |

Visited this dealership in my hometown from 250+ miles away to buy a vehicle. Will absolutely do it again, and SOON. Highly recommend Kerry Draper (salesperson). VERY pleased!

November 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for your continued business! #HappyDriving

D PATRICK

by from Evansville, Indiana |

I really appreciated the service I received from all the staff at D PATRICK. Henry was very helpful and friendly. I will continue to sevice my new car at D PATRICK and will buy my future vehicle's from them. I highly recommend D PATRICK for all your vehicle needs.

November 25, 2014

Genny thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for your business. Henry enjoys helping each and every one of his customers! #HappyDriving

best new car buying experience ever!

by from Evansville, IN |

Will never buy a car anywhere else! Love this dealership!

November 25, 2014

Lori, thank you for sharing your experience and for your business! We are very happy to hear you we met your expectations. #HappyDriving

Great Sales Staff!

by from Allentown PA |

Sales Staff Contacted Me Fast And Were Very Friendly And Helpful!

November 3, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and business! #HappyDriving