Wright Select

Wright Select

4500 E Division St, Evansville, IN 47715

New 888-439-6303
Used 888-679-9026

Proudly serving the Tri State area for over 73 years!

2006 Jeep Wrangler X

by from Southern IL. |

An attempt to purchase a 2006 Jeep Wrangler X on Friday resulted in frustration and disappointment. The vehicle deal was accepted by the salesman and he even had me sign an agreement before he took the proposal to the sales manager. I believed a purchase had been cleared. The paperwork was completed and I was prepared to make payment. When I sat down with the sales manager I was informed the deal had been squashed. Mr. Robert Wright would not accept what had been agreed upon by me, Salesman Chris Payne, and Sales Manager Shane T. Miller . While disappointed and frustrated, I chose to contact the sales manager for a 2nd. attempt at purchasing this automobile on Saturday. The sales manager was agreeable to speak with Mr. Wright about my new proposal. While I didn't get the original agreed upon price, a compromise was reached on an acceptable price. The sales manager and salesman deserve high praise for the assistance with the purchase on both days. I strongly believe that Mr. Wright should have stood behind his staff on the first agreement. They are both outstanding individuals and go about their work in a courteous and professional manner. Wright Motors should be thankful that they have such excellent employees in ( Chris Payne ) Sales, and (Shane Miller) Sales Manager.

October 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate your business. I am happy that an acceptable agreement was able to be made. Your comments will be shared with our staff and management team.

Gone Fishin

by from oakland city, in |

Brett was our salesman he was great to deal with, made it stress free!!!

September 3, 2013

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you in the future. Michael Reynolds, Internet Director, Wright Select

Terrible

by from Evansville, Indiana |

I think the place is terrible. I would highly recommend going though your paper work with a fine comb. Sales guys will tell you one thing and another ends up on your receipt. Came back two days after I purchased the two trucks because the windows had a short and nobody acknowledged us. We were actually told they were busy and to come back tomorrow by Shane. When I finally got the truck to service a week later, I was told the windows worked fine for them but they did have the exhaust fixed where it was held up by tie wire. Now the windows don't work at all. Also, I came in and signed papers on June 11 (less than two months after I bought the trucks) to cancel my gap and warranty and haven't heard much since. I was able to talk to Kris one time and he said that the head of finance was gone and he would get back with me tomorrow. However, I did get ahold of a finance person a few days later and they informed me it was canceled July 28( 1 1/2 months later). Moral of the story is Wright has ruined the experience of buying from a car lot for me and my wife. It has been a nightmare to the point that we are now going to meet with a lawyer.

August 22, 2013

We apologize for any of the inconveniences you have experienced with our dealership. Your comments have been forwarded to our management team. This experience is truly not indicative of our everyday service at Wright Select. If you would like to send your contact information to me I will be happy to have a member of our management staff contact you directly. My email is reynoldsm@wrightselect.com .

Great Customer Service

by from Newburgh, IN |

I bought my truck here about 3 months ago. We got a great deal on the truck and it's a great pick up. The instrument cluster in it was not working properly and Wright Select made sure it got into the shop to be fixed. Keith in the service department is a great help and awesome to work with. Everyone is very friendly and easy to get along with. I would definitely recommend others to this dealership.

July 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate your comments and appreciate your business and referrals. Michael Reynolds - Internet Director

Great people! Loved working with them.

by from Jasper, IN |

I just purchased a Lancer from Wright last night, and they were a pleasure to deal with. They were not pushy at all and we were able to make a great deal on our "new to us" car. Will be happy to continue doing business with them in the future.

May 19, 2013

Thank you for your kind words Mark. We certainly appreciate your business and know you will enjoy your new Lancer! I will be happy to share your comments with our team, and insure that your sales professional, Rick Cole, receives special mention. Again, thank you for your business and enjoy! Michael Reynolds, Internet Director.

Efrain Martinez

by from evansville in |

Great customer service, easy to talk too, made you fell at home. thank you for my new car!!!

April 17, 2013

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business. Michael Reynolds, Internet Director.

DO NOT COME HERE FOR ANYTHING!!!

by from Evansville, IN |

I came here with my wife and four year old daughter yesterday. We were just shopping around to see what kind of cars were in the area. We had no intention to buy at the time we stopped in, we were just looking to give us an idea as to what would fit us. We talked to Ephram, and he was very friendly starting off. He never gave the attitude that he would do us wrong. But when we got to sit down and actually talk with him, that is when the true colors started to show. He was jovial all through the process of talking to us. And I say talking to us because he did most of it. We gave him a wish list of what we were looking for and even told him what we needed. We have a minivan and are looking to get into something a little smaller. The first thing he took us to look at was a Ford Expedition. Not smaller than a minivan. Much larger. He never listened to us, he just saw my wife and I as young, naive, uneducated car buyers. The whole staff was pushy and too anxious to get us into a vehicle. We told them we were going to trade our van in on this purchase, so they took our keys to get some info on it. They didn't give us them back until we were on the verge of making a scene to get them back. We felt like hostages until they had our money. Towards the end, I told Ephram that we weren't in the position to make a purchase today and started to gather up our things to leave and he went to get his sales manager. They both then proceeded to lambaste us with the "lemme make you a deal" game. "Oh, you don't like the terms, lemme make you another deal." My wife and I both told them no multiple times and still got "lemme make you a deal" or "hang on another minute". I and my wife were both getting very agitated with the scheme of holding onto our keys until they were done with us. I will never recommend this dealer to anyone and in fact will tell everyone to stay away like the plague. Never again will I set foot on their lot.

April 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We certainly apologize for the lack of service and the pressure you received during your visit. This is truly not our normal way of doing business. Your comments have been shared with our staff and management team. Michael Reynolds, Internet Director.

Great service. Willingness to help.

by from Henderson, Kentucky |

Jeremiah Laster and Keith Konopka were excellent to deal with.

April 1, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. I will be certain to share your comments with Jeremiah and Keith. We appreciate your continued business! Michael Reynolds, Internet Director.

very good service

by from Mt. Vernon,in |

Very excellent service overall, staff was very helpful. Jeremiah (sales) did very well, and was a very likable person. Would do business with them again!

March 31, 2013

Ron, we appreciate your comments and your business. We value your business and look forward to your continued business. Michael Reynolds, Wright Select.

Very easy

by from Evansville, IN |

We picked up a 2006 Murano, and the process couldn't have been easier. David and Shane were very friendly and accomodating, and agreed to fix some minor issues the car had. Will definitely start looking here first next time around!

March 29, 2013

Thank you for your purchase, I am happy the process was made easy for you! We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as a lifetime customer. Michael Reynolds, Wright Select.