Wright Select

Wright Select

4500 E Division St, Evansville, IN 47715

New 888-439-6303
Used 888-679-9026

Proudly serving the Tri State area for over 73 years!

David Allega did all I ask him to do

by from Evansville, Indiana |

My salesman was David Allega, he did everything I ask him to do. Got my payment where I wanted it, everything about this company was great, very friendly bunch of people. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to get a car are truck.

March 9, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. It is nice to hear feedback from our customers. David takes great pride in his work and I am happy he was able to assist you with your purchase. Please be sure to tell your friends and family about your experience at Wright Select. We value you as our customer! Michael Reynolds, Internet Director

2005 Nissan Maxima

by from Evansville Indiana |

The sales and associates at Wright Select are very helpful and honest about their products and services. They helped me get into a newer car at a very affordable price. I will be more than happy to recommend my friends and family to visit the dealership with their future purchases.

March 7, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and comments. We appreciate that you allowed us the opportunity to serve you. We also would like to thank you in advance for your recommendations to friends and family and we look forward to serving your needs in the future. Michael Reynolds, Internet Director.

Lifesaver

by from Princeton, IN |

I was immediately greeted at the door by a friendly sales associate. Jeremiah Laster was my sales associate. I really didnt know how to go about buying a new car because my co-signer on my previous car did all the work and just had me sign. He laid out all of my options and explained everything to me that I was confused about. He worked with me to make sure I purchased a car i loved and that I could afford. He went the extra mile, and was professional but at the same time personable. He is a great salesman in my eyes and will deffinately have my business in the future. All the other employees i ran into were both nice and polite to me and my friends I had with me. The showroom was very nice, i especailly loved the couches! The bathrooms were clean and smelled nice. I am confident in saying that Wright Select is where I'll go if I need or want another car, and I will ask for Jeremiah to be my sales rep. I am so amazed by the service, and greatfull that I am going to reccomend Wrights and Jeremiah to all my friends and family, and also make a post on my facebook so everyone can know. I rated Wrights Select above, but that wasn't a truthful answer. Honestly I'd rate them 10 stars out of five.

March 5, 2013

Thank you for all of your kind words. I am happy we were able to assist you in a positive manner. Our dealership has been serving customers in the Tri State area for over 70 years and our goal has always been complete customer satisfaction. Again, thank you for taking your time to review our dealership. We look forward to working with you and all of your friends in the future! Michael Reynolds, Internet Director.

2006 Dodge Durango

by from Evansville Indiana |

Jeremiah Laster was outstanding, he handled the entire process and made sure we were comfortable with everything. When I need another vehicle I will be getting hold of Wright Select as long as I can deal with Jeremiah.

March 5, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and comments. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. I will be sure to share your comments regarding Mr. Laster with our team!. Michael Reynolds, Internet Director.

Allowing Non-Mechanics to Work on Vehicle?

by from Princeton, Indiana |

My husband basically bought our van over the phone & we drove down to do the paperwork & pick it up. Drove good, no issues, was running & warm when we arrived. Filled out a few forms, waited around, filled out more. Was told over the phone tax would be included & while it did end up included, it was only after I nearly walked out. Finally everything gets done & we go to leave, van parked out front & cleaned... Would not turn over. Salesman, cleaner, several people couldn't get it to work. I watched several younger guys "work" on it for a while, 1 telling my husband to go by seafoam because it was probably just bad gas. I'm upset, tired, & just want to go home. They bring us back in to fill out more paperwork because it's obvious I'm going to need their warranty now in case those kids break anything. We're sitting in the back & someone runs in, grabs the fire extinguisher & runs out... It's the van I just paid for. Oh, it's nothing, we're told, other than the ether catching on fire because the seafoam didn't want to work. I'm literally in tears in the middle of the floor & my husband asks if we can just get a refund & go. No, we'll fix it. We'll work on it. We'll get everything taken care of, just come back in Monday (this was Saturday) & we'll get it worked out. What if you can't fix it? We'll figure something out. So, I spent half a day buying a vehicle we can't use for at least a few days, they don't offer anything & we do not have another large vehicle to transport our kids around in. Who's to say it's going to be fixed on Monday? When are we supposed to show up? What happens if it's beyond repair? We bought a good used vehicle from them because we needed something reliable & we don't have the money to get something else. When your new vehicle suddenly catches on fire in front of the dealership, it's not a pleasant experience. I barely slept last night because of all the nightmares I had of this van... What if something else happened & our children were in it? There was no offer of a refund & when questioned we were silenced with a "we'll take care of it" and come back in a few days when we have mechanics in. I don't want a phone call tomorrow or to drive down there & pick it up, I don't want to have to pay out-of-pocket for what they've done to it. I know they aren't going to give me any of my money back or probably even do a whole lot compared that they had to use the extinguisher on everything under the hood. I don't even want to think about it anymore, but I hope that something is solved by tomorrow because I'm a nervous wreck.

March 2, 2013

We appreciate your comments. I can certainly understand your frustration and anger with the chain of events that took place during your purchase with us. I am happy that we were able to repair the vehicle to your satisfaction and offer you transportation while the repairs took place. Again, we appreciate your business and apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Michael Reynolds, Internet Director, Wright Select.

Nice vehicle service

by from Evansville |

Went in for an oil change + tire rotation and had a nice experience. The service guy was friendly and my car was ready quickly. I even spoke with the mechanic because I wanted his opinion on my aging tires. He was helpful because he gave an honest opinion and even suggested some features that I might like in a tire that I should look for compared to my current tires.

December 29, 2012

Thank you for your nice comments Robert. We appreciate your business and look forward to offering you personalized service again in the future. Michael Reynolds, Internet Director.

Don't care about the customer!!!

by from Indiana |

Very rude and arrogant!! ( The manager)) Bought a Cadillac and they was not wanting to fix the problems that exist with the car that was happening when we drove the car off the lot. Said they would fix and after they got all their money would not hold up to their word!! Told me to take it to a GM dealer myself!! Really???? They was just trying to get rid of me. So I took it to ROMAIN myself>> Will buy my next Cadillac there!! Also put a downpayment on the vehicle with a credit card which was supposed to be credited back the next day, took 1 month for them to credit that back. Got charged interest. I'm sure I won't see a penny of that interest refund. They suck!!

November 19, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. I will certainly bring this information to the attention of our management team. I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced as this is certainly not indicative of the customer service received by our clients. At this time it is my understanding that the items of concern with your vehicle were addressed and that you were offered complimentary transportation while attention was being given to your newly purchased vehicle. If you prefer,I will be happy to have our Sales Manager contact you directly via telephone or email. You may provide your contact preference by emailing me at reynolds@wrightselect.com - Respectfully, Mike Reynolds - Internet Director.

Best experience we've EVER had!!!

by from Evansville |

I would just like to say that our experience there was excellent! Brett Cummins is the guy to see for purchasing your vehicle. He's really down to earth and will do anything to help you out. Keith Konopka in the service dept. was very helpful and has a great sense of care along with humor. Jessica Chismar, the receptionist wears a warm smile and will go the the extra mile! All in all, best car buying experience my Mother has ever had and I as her son was there to witness it. What a great bunch of folks there. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

August 18, 2012

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy we were able to assist you and your mother with your purchase. I will be certain to share your remarks with our staff. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS and look forward to seeing you in the future. Mike Reynolds, Internet Director

Horrible dealership

by from evansville, in |

They are very rude there and do not care anything about the customer. All they want is your money, I would never reccomend them to my worst enemy.

June 30, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. I would be happy to speak with you regarding any specific issues you may have. You can email me directly at reynolds@wrightselect.com

Not pleased

by from Evansville, IN |

They were very pushy and I felt ripped off for the price they allowed me on my trade-in. Not very friendly and will not EVER reccomend them to anyone. Bought a lemon from them!

May 26, 2012

We appreciate your comments and apologize for your experience. If you would like to email me your contact information I will be happy to call/email you to assist in resolving any issues you may have. My email address is reynolds@wrightselect.com. I do look forward to hearing from you and hope to be able to resolve any issues. Mike Reynolds - Internet Director.