Wright Select

Wright Select

4500 E Division St, Evansville, IN 47715

New 812-479-3131
Used 888-679-9026

We are the largestused car store in the Evansville In area incl Henderson,Owensboro,Mt.Vernon and Princeton.

Very easy

by from Evansville, IN |

We picked up a 2006 Murano, and the process couldn't have been easier. David and Shane were very friendly and accomodating, and agreed to fix some minor issues the car had. Will definitely start looking here first next time around!

March 29, 2013

Thank you for your purchase, I am happy the process was made easy for you! We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as a lifetime customer. Michael Reynolds, Wright Select.

Great service!

by from Evansville in |

Everything went smooth and quick! We Will do business again!

March 26, 2013

Thank you for your comments Sarah and Cody - We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. Michael Reynolds, Wright Select.

Great service

by from Evansville, indiana |

Quick and excellent service from jeremiah and his team with helping us in getting the vehicle we wanted. Thank You

March 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our team. We appreciate your business and I am happy we were able to serve your needs in an efficient manner. Michael Reynolds, Internet Director.

Excellent experience

by from Newburgh, Indiana |

I originally logged onto cars.com to locate a used Ford Edge in my area. Wright Select was showing up having 3 used Ford Edge vehicles on their lot. I inquired online about them to Mike Reynolds, Internet Sales Director for Wright Select. His response to me was immediate. He suggested I get pre-approved and then contacted me when the process was complete. He then immediately scheduled an appointment for me to come and look at the vehicle. I went in and test drove the vehicle he recommended with Dave, my salesperson. All of the paperwork was filled out in a very timely fashion and the next thing I knew, I was driving off the lot with my very cool Ford Edge!! My experience was very stress and pressure free which made it that much easier to do business with this dealership. The staff was helpful and I was very satisfied with the overall experience!!

March 22, 2013

Dawna, thank you for your kind words. It was certainly a pleasure meeting and working with you on your purchase. We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. Michael Reynolds, Internet Director.

Above and Beyond!!!

by from Evansville IN |

Me and my husband had to file bankruptcy a few years ago and trying to rebuild our credit. Between our salesman Jeremiah and Shane the sales manager. They worked a deal that we just could not pass up. We got a newer nicer SAFER vehicle. I could not have asked for better customer service, friendly smiles all around. We will definitely consider purchasing another vehicle from here in the future. Awesome job Jeremiah and Shane! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

March 21, 2013

Thank you for your gracious review of our dealership. I am happy we were able to help you as a team! We look forward to seeing you and your friends in the future! Michael Reynolds, Internet Director.

Great Experiance

by from evansville, In |

Came in looking for a nice car with good gas mileage and walked out with exactly what i needed, the process didnt take long at all and everyone was vary nice and professional. Gresat service by jerimiah ro get me into a great car.

March 14, 2013

Thank you for your kind words Mr. Jennings. We appreciate your business. It appears the service you received was professional and efficient! I am glad we were able to find exactly what you needed. Michael Reynolds, Internet Director.

Very Happy with the service and attention

by from Evansville, IN |

Eric was very helpful, speedy service. They were able to lower our current interest which was a great help to us financially. We will be happy to refer Wright Select to our friends and we look forward to driving in our new Lincoln.

March 11, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. I will be happy to share your comments with Eric and the rest of our staff. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your Lincoln! Michael Reynolds, Internet Direcor.

Wright Select Survey

by from Evansville, IN |

We were very pleased with the service of everyone involved in the buying process and the variety of options offered to us when purchasing our truck. We thank everyone at Wright Select for giving us a great price, great vehicle, and great overall experience!

March 11, 2013

Christopher and Bethany - thank you for taking your time to review and post the experience you had at Wright Select. I am happy we were able to assist you with your vehicle purchase. Feedback from our customers is very important and again, we appreciate your business. Michael Reynolds, Internet Director.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Boonville, In. |

Looked at cars all day! We said one more lot then home. Wright Select gentlemen were awesome! Spotted a car for our son, they were out there with answers to any questions and the keys for a test drive. Son loved it (mom too!) , price was right and the best thing of all was it took about 45 minutes from the time we pulled in the lot to the time we drove off with our car! Those guys are great and we will be back when it's time for another vehicle.

March 9, 2013

Thank you for taking your time to review our dealership. We appreciate your kind words. I am happy you recieved quick, attentive, and efficient service during your visit. Thank you for your business. We look forward to working with you in the future. Michael Reynolds, Internet Director

David Allega did all I ask him to do

by from Evansville, Indiana |

My salesman was David Allega, he did everything I ask him to do. Got my payment where I wanted it, everything about this company was great, very friendly bunch of people. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to get a car are truck.

March 9, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. It is nice to hear feedback from our customers. David takes great pride in his work and I am happy he was able to assist you with your purchase. Please be sure to tell your friends and family about your experience at Wright Select. We value you as our customer! Michael Reynolds, Internet Director