Wright Select

Wright Select

4500 E Division St, Evansville, IN 47715

New 888-439-6303
Used 888-679-9026

Proudly serving the Tri State area for over 73 years!

Enjoying my Previously Enjoyed Toyota Highlander

by from Evansville, IN |

I recently purchased a 2009 Toyota Highlander from Wright Select. The sales staff was extremely professional and help answer all of my questions in an upfront and honest fashion. My sales professional, George, spent over three hours with me test driving multiple cars until I found the one that best fit my needs. The man behind the parts counter was rather irritable. While he gave me a good quote on a third key, I did not enjoy him smoking on a cigar while doing so (This is not the 1960s). Other than that, this is the best dealer that I have worked with in decades!

December 2, 2011

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business. I am glad that George was able to find the vehicle to fit your needs. I apologize for the undesirable atmosphere you experienced at our parts counter and this issue will be addressed. Again, thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Michael Reynolds - Internet Director

LOVED My Jeep

by from Evansville, IN |

Found the jeep of my dreams on cars.com called in and talked with Mike and he was absolutely easy to deal with. When I arrived at the dealership I was treated fairly and the buying experience with Andrew Wright was the easiest yet. Easiest dealer in town to deal with!!!

November 30, 2011

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your kind words. I am happy that we were able to put you in the 'jeep of your dreams!'. Thank you for your business. I will be forwarding your comments to Andrew as well. Again, thank you and we look forward to serving your automotive needs for years to come. Michael Reynolds - Internet Director.

great sales staff

by from Evansville, IN |

great experience with Wright Select. Mike Reynolds was very helpful and made sure I was well informed and happy with my purchase. I will definetly recommend him to my friends and family. Thanks!

November 28, 2011

Thank you for your kind words. It is our goal to insure all of our customers receive superior service at our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping your friends and family! Michael Reynolds - Internet Director

very nice and helpful

by from evansville, indiana |

Very Nice. Even loaned me a car. It was something to do with a coil. That is all I know. But what I know Wright Select fixed fast and I am happy. Penny

November 23, 2011

Thank you for your kind words regarding our Service Department. I will be happy to share your comments with our staff. Our goal is to provide superior customer service to each and every one of our customers! We look forward to serving you in the future. Michael Reynolds, Wright Select.

Sporting my Cadi :-)

by from Spottsville, Ky. |

I am very happy with my transaction with Write Select, everybody couldn't have been better. Mary was a awesome person to deal with. I told her I was looking for a Cadillac and she found me the exact one I wanted. I was so happy with the transaction that we went back two days later and bought my husband a truck from them. Again they found exactly what we were looking for and we both couldn't be happier. Everybody there went out of their way to make us happy. They wanted to make sure when we left there that we were happy and satisfied with everything and we were very satisfied. I know that they did things that they probably didn't have too but I know one thing because of the way that I was treated....I WILL BE BACK. I will also send whoever I know that is looking for a vehicle to them. Best experience buying a car EVER!!!!

November 21, 2011

Thank you for your kind words...and thank you for purchasing two vehicles from Wright Select recently. It is our goal to provide superior customer service to all of our customers. We appreciate your efforts to refer our dealership to your friends and family and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Michael Reynolds, Internet Director.

so kind to work with

by from Coeurdalene idaho |

I was so happy to find my dream car but had to travel 2000 miles to get it. Mike and Mary at Wright Select made the process a breeze. They were so helpful getting funding for my car and keeping in contact with me. I would hate to drive 2000 mile again to get another car but they were so great to work with I just might have to again!

November 21, 2011

It is not everyone that will travel 2000 miles for a Hummer, but you did, and we appreciate it! It was a pleasure working with you and I appreciate your kind words. Finding the vehicle of your dreams is not an easy task...and I am glad we were able to make your dream come true. Please enjoy! Michael Reynolds, Internet Director

Very helpful

by from Boonville, IN |

I received great customer service when I purchased my car. Everybody was friendly. My salesman Frank was very nice and made my trip enjoyable. Thank you.

November 19, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate your comments. It is our goal to provide superior customer service to each and every customer that enters our doors. Your comments will be forwarded to Frank. Again, thank you for your kind words. Michael Reynolds, Internet Director

Great service

by from Evansville, IN |

I've always had great experiences with the staff--great customer service. Facilities are great, repair processes are painless and efficient. Would definitely recommend!

October 30, 2011

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your taking the time to review our dealership. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to all that enter our business. I will be sharing your comments with our team. Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Finally Found My Dream Car!!

by from Madisonville, KY |

I have been looking for a used Jeep Wrangler for years. I hesitated to look on a car lot because of the typical way you get treated by the car salesmen. I searched cars.com and found the perfect Jeep and saw that it was located at Wright Select Motors in Evansville. The internet manager, Mike Reynolds, was very polite and professional when he called. He was very helpful and willing to do anything to get a time for me to come check out the Jeep. Mike even called to let me know that he would not be there, but let me know who to ask for. George Andrew Wright is the salesman that helped me with my purchase. I have bought about 8 vehicles from large car lots before. This was BY FAR my best experience. George was honest, not pushy, understanding, and willing to work with me on a number I could handle. The paperwork part of it was even EXCEPTIONAL. It was done very quickly and I didn't have to just sit around for hours. The finance manager, Kristopher was awesome as well. Overall, I had an excellent experience. Have already recommended Wright Select to a friend.

October 19, 2011

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business. I will be sure to share your comments with George and Kris. We strive for excellent customer service and attempt to make each customers experience a special one. Again, thank you for taking the time to comment. We look forward to seeing you, and your friends, in the future.

Best Customer Service

by from MT.VERNON ,IN |

Brian and Kris helped us with everything we needed. The guys at Wright Select are the best!!!! They have the best customer service, we have ever had in buying a car. They worked with us and made a dream come true.

October 19, 2011

Thank you for your comments - We appreciate your business. I will be certain to share your comments with Kris and Brian. It is our goal to provide excellent customer service and I appreciate your recognition. We look forward to service your automotive needs for years to come. Again, THANK YOU.