Evansville Kia Mazda Volvo

4000 E Division St, Evansville, IN 47715

New 888-262-2075
Used 877-488-0481
Service 888-852-4468

I'd rather deal with the Duell's

AWESOME DEALERSHIP

by from Harisburg, IL |

I bought a new Kia Sorento from Evansville Kia and love the car and the salesperson was the best. Will definitely go back the next time I buy.

BYRON IS OUR MAN! GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from Corydon, Ky |

We bought our Miata mid June 2014 and we are here getting our first service check and oil change free today. Just reminded of how no pressure-customer service and sales goes far with people just trying to get the best for thier hard earned money. We were very impressed with the customer service we recieved from Byron while deciding on weather to purchase a new automobile after 14 years of driving the same car. Byron and the staff that made it possible for us to walk in, and walk out with a new convertible in less than two hours. The signing process was effortless and quick. The loan processor had all paperwork in order by the time we got to his office. I would most defenitly recommend to any of our friends and co-workers Byron and the Dulle's Evansville way for a NO pressure comfortable experience in purchasing a new car. Thank you Byron and Evansville Duell's!

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

by from Evansville, IN |

Scott S made my car buying experience stress free and fun! He was friendly, down to earth and he treated me like a person, not a commission. I will definitely refer my friends to him. Thanks Scott!!!

Proud New Kia Owner

by from Evansville, IN |

We came in late, just planning to look at a new Kia Optima. After a test drive my husband was sold and we ended up taking a 2015 Kia Optima home. Our sales person, Byron, was a great help. He answered our questions with no hesitation and was beyond nice and helpful. We will definitely be sending anyone looking for a new car to him.

Fantastic Experience

by from Poseyville, IN |

Wow, Byron Owens (Sales Rep) blew our minds with his no nonsense, no pressure approach! (I can't stand pushy salespeople!) We went in told him what we wanted on our Optima and we were open to colors. Our options were a lot more than we anticipated! Needless to say we walked away with our 2015 Optima, with the same car payment, a newer vehicle and a much improved Optima than the 2011. There had been no problems with the 2011 had 54,000 miles and thought we would just see what our options would be. Actually, our old car was sold today to Bill's brother! Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Our Experience with Evansville Duell''s

by from Almo, Kentucky |

First of all we want to thank Scott Stricklin, sales associate. We live in Murray, Kentucky and were looking on Auto Trader. Com for a new Optima with the best rebates. The Duell?s of Evansville, Indiana seemed to have what we were looking for. Evansville is 134 miles from Murray but being retired we said ?Let?s Go.? So glad we did. We made our purchase April 30th, my birthday OH YEAH. When we arrived we were greeted by Scott Stricklin as we previously talked with him on the telephone. A friendly smile and warm greeting to all of us, including our miniature dachshund Keeton Joe. Scott went thru all the features on the Optima EX which is loaded with the premium pkg. and the technology pkg. Scott you were very patient and so knowledgeable explaining all features. We went in and sat down to discuss the financing and trade in value. They were very fair in what they offered me for my trade in and didn?t have to dicker on the dollar amount. We financed with Kia Motors at a great rate. This was all done with great concern for us and NOT A? THIS IS THE ONE YOU NEED TO BUY, WHAT A GREAT DEAL ATTITUDE. ?Yes we bought the new Optima EX and drove it back to Kentucky. What a great friendly experience. Scott, I have bought several automobiles in the past 50 years but I can?t remember being not only satisfied with the purchase, but feel like we met people who cared for our well being. And we want to add a special thanks to, Dave, Steve, and Chad. We just went back for our 5000 mile check-up and free oil change. Still all the friendly faces and fast service. Ken & Linda Walls and Keeton Joe

Bought 2015 Optima

by from Evansville, Indiana |

We were helped by Chris Beckerle and he provided us with exceptional service. He was able to answer every question we had. We love our new Optima!!!

Bought new 2015 Optima Car

by from Eckerty, Indiana |

Absolutely NO pressure at all. Courteous. Listened to my needs and wants. DId not walk in here today to buy, but since they served us soooo well, we drove home with car in less time than it took to test drive the car. Chris Beckerle assessed mine and my husband's financial goals and retirement plans and helped us select the best options. This is my third KIA to own and consider nothing but KIA for its safety and reliability. Chris demonstrated the car for us and all of its features, programmed the Eservice and phone service for us and ensured we left here with all our questions answered. What an easy buying experience - yeah, we will come back when it is time for my husband to buy HIS next KIA!

New Kia purchased from Chris Beckerle at Duells

by from Newburgh |

Great overall experience and Chris was great to work with.

bought new Kia Forte Coupe

by from Newburgh, Indiana |

Just purchased a new Kia Forte Coupe from Chris Beckerle and I must say it was a great experience. He was friendly to work with and was extremely knowledgeable. Overall great experience and would highly recommend Chris to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Great Customer Service

by from Evansville, IN |

I recently purchased a car from The Duell's Evansville Mazda, Kia, Volvo. Scott Stricklin helped me and he was great. He provided me with excellent customer service and was very knowledgeable and helpful. I appreciated his honestly and him never being pushy. He no only helped me during the deciding and buying process, but he also followed up with me afterwards. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He made my car buying experience perfect!