Evansville Kia Mazda Volvo

4000 E Division St, Evansville, IN 47715

New 888-262-2075
Used 877-488-0481
Service 888-852-4468

I'd rather deal with the Duell's

AWESOME DEALERSHIP

by from Harisburg, IL |

I bought a new Kia Sorento from Evansville Kia and love the car and the salesperson was the best. Will definitely go back the next time I buy.

Nice dealer

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We did not buy a car from them but the dealers were nice and helpful.

No service,no support!

by from Evansville In |

We have an RX8, the dealership performed none of the repairs from service notices nor did we receive them from the company. When one of the problems manifested a month after the warranty expired Mazda didn't agree to fix it nor did we get help from the dealer.

Extremely Pleased

by from Illinois |

The new Kia Optima that I purchased from Evansville Kia this past Saturday has far exceeded my expectations. What a car and what a ride! The fuel economy is great also. We averaged about (36) miles to the gallon on our way home, which was a two hour drive.. Furthermore, I want to thank their sales and finance team for their professionalism and promptness. I don't think I've ever been to a dealer where it has taken less than two, three or more hours to complete the paperwork and the final walk through. All that said, rest assured that if any of my relatives or friends ask where I purchased the car, I will tell them about Evansville Kia. They made my four hour trip (two hours there and two back) well worth the drive.

Great Service, Clean Facilities, Reliable

by from Bowling Green, KY |

We called and inquired about a truck. Arranged to drive and see it that evening. Signed the papers after a test drive. Questions answered in regards to truck and service. Prompt service, friendly and professional.

Purchase at Evansville Kia

by from Evansville, IN |

I purchased a vehicle from this dealer. They stated everything checked out mechanically and was good to go. Two days after the purchase, the rear brakes were locking up. I called the sales person I dealt with. He stated that he would talk to his manager and call me back. I haven't heard from him at all. Here is all the work that I have had to have done so far ($311.14): - Rear brake drums replaced, rear breaks cleaned and adjusted, replaced a wheel stud and lug nut. - Front brakes replaced. - Front Wheel Aligment Here is what still needs to be fixed: - Exhaust issue - Front drums I like the vehicle, I just feel that the dealer screwed me. I should have listened to my neighbor. They bought a truck from this dealer and had many problems as well.

5 star!

by from Jasper, IN |

Great customer service. Fast, friendly buy. Love the car. Couldn't ask for more from a dealer! Would buy there again :D

Friendly, fast, courteous buying experience!!

by from Jasper, IN |

I was looking for a sporty manual used car, & they just so happened to have the one I wanted on trade-in. I've had it about a month now and I LOVE it. Fast, friendly, courteous staff, and the car is great too. Would definitely do business with them again! :D