Ray's Ford Inc.

Service 888-790-5541

Open Sunday!

very good experience

by from Louisville KY |

When I started looking I thought I would regret going to a big dealer but I was pleasantly surprised when I visited Rays. The car was exactly as it was described and all maintence was already performed. Staff was real nice and my visit to the dealer could not have been better. I most definitely will buy from Rays again. Thank you.

Not good experience

by from Kentucky |

Advertised a truck that wasn't even on the lot. Being leases out and said it would be back in 2 weeks. Couldn't get any email responses back from dealer.

Great Dealership

by from Eminence, Ky |

Have been going to Rays Ford for cars and service for the past 11 years. They have always been very professional and helpful. Ive gotten 3 used cars and 1 new cars over the period of time with never one problem. A++

Ray's Ford Mercury in Brandenburg, Kentucky

by from Lawrenceburg, kentucky |

I currently have a mercury mariner and love it. I have never had any issues with my vehicle since my purchase. Over a 20 year span I have purchased 5 different vehicles from this dealership including my current vehicle. I plan to be making another purchase from them soon and would never do business anywhere else. From day one they have always strived to meet my needs. I've never had a vehicle from them that I wasn't happpy with and the staff treats you like you were family!

Great experience

by from Flaherty, KY |

I bought my first truck from Ray's about 6 years ago and it changed the way I fealt about car lots. Everyone there goes above and beyond to help. Since then I have bought two more vehicles there and get all my service work there. Sometimes I don't have time to drop my vehicle off for service and they come all the way to my house in Flaherty and pick it up for me.

Exceptional Dealership, Fantastic Service

by from Vine Grove, KY |

This is the 11 th automobile that me or my family has purchased from Ray's. They have been exceptional, non pushy and professional in all aspects. I would and do recommend this dealership without hesitation. The are trustworthy and honest and are always concerned about helping me chooses the right car. Their service department is second to none as I always get my services performed here with excellent results. If your looking to purchase from a fantastic dealership, look no further. Thanks for your help with my new Fusion.