Hulett Chevrolet-Buick-GMC

513 N. Business Route 5, Camdenton, MO 65020

New 888-740-2237
Used 888-249-3868
Service 888-471-9237

That's the way we do it at Hulett! No Pressure - No Hassle Buying Process! The Lake Areas only GM Dealer!

Great to deal with, provides excellent service.

by from Lebanon, MO |

This was the best experience we have ever had purchasing a vehicle. I had done my homework online before starting to look for a vehicle, so I knew what a "fair" price was for the vehicle I purchased and the "fair" price for the vehicle we had to trade in. I didn't have to haggle at all and we got a good purchase price and trade-in value. The sale transaction was handled efficiently and every detail was taken care of. We were very impressed with all the sales staff and office staff that we dealt with.

August 15, 2013

mspreitz Thank you for your nice review. We strive to make every transaction hassle free. As always if you need anything at all in the future please let us know!

Outstanding!

by from Bethany, Mo |

I worked with Terre and he was fun and upfront about everything. Would definitely do business with them again!

August 27, 2013

Metallicrab, Thanks for your nice review. We truly appreciate that. It was a pleasure doing business with you too. If you need anything at all in the future please let me know! Terre

Amazing Experience

by from MO |

The is the best dealership I have ever worked with. I would suggest Hulett's to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle!

February 21, 2012

Scubamom, Thanks for your great review! We love to receive feedback from our customers. We appreciate your business and if you need anything at all you know how to find us!

Fantastic Experience

by from Pasadena TX |

I live about 1250 miles from this dealer and found my new car through Cars.com. I saw exactly what I wanted and immediately called. Terre answered and jumped right in to assist me. They didn't have pictures on the web yet, but he went out in the rain and took them for me. I gave hime a deposit and ordered an outside inspection company to inspect the car. Terre worked out all the scheduling with them and the moving company. He found a couple of manufacturer recalls and took care of them without me asking. We talked price and he and the dealerswhip countered with a very reasonable offer. The rest is history, I am enjoying my new (pre-owned) Cadillac SRX and feel like a teenager again. I could't have had a better experience. Thanks Hulett and Terre!

Used Car Purchase

by from Springfield, MO |

I'd been watching for a used car for my son for a few months. Came across what he was wanting on Cars.com at Hulett Chevrolet in Camdenton, MO, about 90 miles from my home. Did a little homework on the model and shot Terre at Hulett an offer, which was accepted. Car was everything they said it was and the buying process was easy and low-key. If was a great experience compared to some I've had and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them in the future.

November 26, 2011

Thank you so much for giving us our first and a 5 star review. Here a Hulett Chevrolet-Buick-GMC we strive to make the buying experience as less of a hassle as we can. We are no pressure and have low prices. Thanks again for the wonderful review.