Hulett Chevy Buick GMC

513 N. Business Route 5, Camdenton, MO 65020

New 888-740-2237
Used 888-249-3868
Service 888-471-9237

That's the way we do it at Hulett! No Pressure - No Hassle Buying Process! The Lake Areas only GM Dealer!

Warmest Customer Service Ever

by from Sunrise Beach, MO |

Hulett Service Dept. has been the best dealer service I have ever used. Auto dealers, service & repair, and women usually don't mix, but in this case, I have only the best remarks that anyone can make. Their kindness, their explanations, their consideration are all excellent. I can't imagine ever doing business anywhere else, even to the point of always buying their brand of vehicles. I also feel secure and safe, knowing that they have done the best they can do to solve any service needed. Thank you, Hulett!

June 22, 2015

Linda, Thanks for the kind words! We truly appreciate your business. As always, if you need anything at all please let us know. Thanks again!

Top quality service that goes the extra mile!!!

by from Roach, MO |

It's been a while since I've had to take my car in for service, but I was reminded again of the quality of the customer service and efficient team in the service department. From first phone contact, I felt like Nick (whom I'd never met before) was an old friend glad to hear from me. In this world of automation, high expectations, rude customers and even rude customer service, this whole experience at Hulett was far above the norm. Nick couldn't do enough to assist me, and was as personable as he could be. It was equally obvious that the team around him was all about good old fashioned customer service. Add to that the promptness of the appointment, and quality of work, I'd recommend Hulett's Service Department without hesitation. They've earned the right to be a trusted resource for my auto needs. Thanks for the great experience!

April 25, 2015

Patrick, thanks for the kind words. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks for your business!

Great Service and Fast!

by from camdenton mo |

When the U joints began to fail on our 2007 Chevy truck we took it to Hulett's for service. Nick took the time to drive the truck and diagnose the problem immediately. The Parts department had the parts in stock and my truck was fixed within the hour. Always great service at Huletts!

April 16, 2015

racefan, We appreciate the nice review! Thanks for your business!!

Great Sales and Service

by from Linn Creek, Mo |

We had our new Corvette in for service on 4/13/15 and were extremely satisified with the job they did. Also, the body shop removed a couple of marks on the hood that were on the car when it was originally delivered. We just dropped off 3 double batches of brownies to show our appreciation for the quality care and service. Ryan and Jason Hulett and all the staff treat us like members of their family...

April 16, 2015

NanC7, Thanks for the great review. We also appreciated the Brownies! They were delicious!!

Great Place

by from Camdenton, MO |

The service team really helped me out by fixing my car quickly.

April 16, 2015

Thanks for your the nice review of our service dept. If we can be of assistance in the future please let us know.

Great family place!

by from Roach MO |

Great folks and follow-up! Always available to answer questions!

April 14, 2015

Thanks for the nice review! We appreciate your business!!

Great Service

by from Camdenton, MO |

The employees at Hulett Chevrolet are exceptional. They always go above and beyond to help you out.

April 14, 2015

Thanks for the nice review!

Hulett Chevrolet in Camdenton, Mo

by from Linn Creek, MO |

We have purchased over 16 cars here including 6 Corvettes. They treat us like family...great for sales and service and body shop! Three generations and still going strong...

April 13, 2015

GaryH, Thanks for your great review. We truly appreciate the kind words and your loyalty.

Went in to look, left with dream car!!!!

by from Fort Polk |

I can't find words eloquent enough to describe the service! We live in Fort Polk (current duty station) but plan to retire in the Camdenton Area. Shane Morgan was kind, so helpful, went up and beyond !!! We came in looking more out of "curiosity" but the kind attitude, patience with all our questions, going over options was met with 5star quality service! The price was better then anywhere else we looked, the staff stayed hours after close to accommodate us since we had to leave the state the next day. We purchased a 2015 Suburban with everything customized to perfection!!! They were kind to my children who waited through the process, paperwork was done in a timely manner, they delivered the car.... I can go on and on about the amazing service!!!! We will be purchasing a new truck from them next year and my oldest daughter will need a car a year after that!! We will only be shopping at Hulet! Even if that means driving a 12 hour road trip from our current duty station:) we are currently looking forward to family road trips with 3 kids since we found the PERECT vehicle :) :) (the kids gave it thumbs up as well) :)

March 6, 2015

Lucie, thanks for the nice words in your review. We truly appreciate the review and your business. It was a great pleasure doing business with you! If you need anything at all let me know!

now thats a housecall.thanks shane

by from kansas city mo |

I was looking for a 2007 monte carlo ss that wasnt black.finally found one on line that was white.i called the hulett dealership and talked to shane.he was going to visit kansas city the following weekend and offered to bring car up.shane sent several pictures to me as i am very picky.when i saw them i agreed for him to bring car up to kc.it was cold out so when he got to my house i simply opened garage door and checked out the monte then we test drove it.great car with low miles and very good service.thanks shane.

March 6, 2015

bdetel, Thanks for the great review! It was our pleasure to make the delivery. Anything you need in the future please let us know.

Fantastic Place To Buy A Car

by from Lawerence, KS |

I was searching for an Equinox online and came across one at Huletts. Terre answered all my emails and even appraised my car before I made the trip. When I decided to go look at the Equinox everyone was so nice. We kept them there after hours and they went above and beyond to help me. Terre and Michael the Finance Manager were fantastic!

March 6, 2015

Thanks for the great review! It was all our pleasure!! If you need anything at all in the future please let us know!