Matthews Buick GMC

1101 N. Baldwin Ave., Marion, IN 46952

New 888-216-9957
Used 888-216-9958
Service 888-902-9681

7 Decades, 4 Generations 1 Tradition!

Easy Process

by from Salem, IN |

We drove 3 hours to buy a car from Matthews. Kevin helped us with the paperwork ahead of time and the process was simply and easy. They gave us a great deal on our trade and the price on the vehicle we bought couldn't be beat. Don't hesitate to come here.

2014 GMC Sierra PU

by from Warren, IN |

I was looking into leasing a 2014 GMC Sierra, we emailed 3 dealers in the area and Matthews Buick GMC was the only dealer that replied to the email. Kevin Newell was awesome! We emailed them on a Sunday, got reply on Monday and let him know what we were looking for. I went and drove one on Tuesday and I had my fire ne red pickup on Friday!!!!

my review of Matthews Buick GMC

by from Muncie, IN |

Drove 45 miles to this dealership to test drive a beautiful Chevy HHR. It was as described on Cars.com. Proceeded to be insulted by their used car salesman, given very low ball offer for my trade in vehicle which I had already checked the value of by blue book, my credit union and comparable cars on cars.com. Walked out only to get 20 minutes down the road to receive a call offering me the amount I needed to make the trade. No turning back for me. Came back to Muncie and with NO HASSLE made a great deal at East Jackson Auto sales.

Low Pressure Buying Experience

by from Somerset, IN |

The staff at Matthews provided one of the lowest pressure buying experiences I have had at a dealership. My wife and I had questions. They had answers. We had ideas and "wants". They had options to see what would work. We ended up with two vehicles as we traded in both of our current vehicles. We got what I considered very fair trade-in value from what I had already researched. There were no surprises and no haggling. Our salesman took time with both my wife and I to explain features on each of our vehicles. He made sure that the buying experience was only the start of enjoying our purchase. The owner benefits extend to free carwashes and arrangements to pick-up and deliver the cars when needing service. Sometimes you get what you pay for, and sometimes you get a little more. For a little more, check out Matthews Buick GMC.

Matthews Buick GMC responded to this review

February 1, 2014

Thank you for your reply and feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon for a free carwash. Kevin Matthews Buick GMC 765.661.4070

Great Service friendly sales peolpe

by from Kokomo,In. |

We were very pleased with the deal we recieved from Matthews GMC, and would highly recommend them to all our family and friends. Everyone treated us with great respect! Thank you Matthews for your great friendly service. Ivan and Donneta Mumaugh

Outstanding people to deal with

by from Alexandria,IN |

Always have an excellent experience with Matthews. Sales people are friendly and easy to deal with. No hidden surprises. Matthews has been servicing my vehicles for many years. They do it correctly in a timely manner. Highly reccomended.

Like a good friend

by from Marion IN |

These folks care about there customer's and do a good job representing there products. Thank you Mathews Buick and GMC for my GMC Terrain Garold Bradley.

Matthews Buick GMC responded to this review

April 6, 2012

Thank you so much for your great review. We really appreciate you and your business. If ever we can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us.