Conklin Cars Newton

1500 E 3rd St, Newton, KS 67114

New 866-980-2145
Used 866-769-1306
Service 888-811-5996

Best Price, Best Service, Friendliest People!

coureous, knowledgeable, sales staff.

by from Newton, KS |

Conkins has always had outstanding sales personnel, this experience was exceptional because the staff went the extra mile to insure my requirements in a new vehicle received the utmost consideration. We went in with one unrealistic item on our checklist, color, my wife wanted a yellow Malibu. Of course none were available but I 100 percent satisfied with the one we chose. Keegan Smith and Tony Jaso provide an outstanding sales presentation. The finance department was efficient and expedient. Not to downgrade their efforts, but this is my 5th Malibu in a row. They just made sure I got the best deal available.

Conklin Cars Newton responded to this review

June 1, 2015

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that your purchase experience left you completely satisfied. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy and we look forward to seeing you again for maybe a 6th Malibu :) Best, Paige Conklin

Great Dealership

by from Herington, KS |

We recently purchased a 2013 Chevy Equinox from Conklin Cars in Newton. AJ Overton was excellent to work with and he got us a great deal on the vehicle, as well as a great trade-in. Would highly recommend AJ and Conklin Cars.

They were wonderful to work with.

by from Dallas, TX |

I was looking for a specific car and this dealership in Hutchinson Kansas had it. I called them in the morning and verified it was what we wanted. We started our 360 mile trip to the dealer. We found that we were going to get there later than when they would be closing. They said to come on anyway. Our salesman and business people stayed late to take care of us.They were great to deal with. I would highly recommend buying a car from this dealer.