D-Patrick Boonville Ford

Service 888-828-2053

Give Us A Try, Before Your Buy

2014 ford fusion purchase

by from Louisville, ky |

Excellent experience. I recommend anyone looking to purchase new or used to call or visit D Patrick Ford. No pressure, informative, and they did everything they said they would do and more when I asked.

December 9, 2013

Terry, thank you for your review and your business. #HappyDriving

Great Small Town Dealership

by from Elberfeld, In. |

My wife and I have purchased two new trucks and one used truck from D-PATRICK FORD in the last three years. We have been happy with each purchase. Tony is a great dealership manager and he has always given us a fair deal for our trade-in vehicle. Scott was our last salesman. He was the nicest and friendliest salesman that I ever met. He explained how everything worked to my wife and programmed her cell phone into the trucks sync system. I am handicapped and when I come in for service, someone will come out and get my wheelchair out of the back of my truck and bring it to my door. When my truck is ready, someone will help me out to my truck and load my wheelchair into the back of my truck. The people at D-PATRICK FORD don't try to pressure you into buying a vehicle and they really do treat you like family. It is the friendly helpful people at D-PATRICK FORD that will keep me coming back as a lifelong customer.

June 26, 2014

Thank you for the feedback and your business Steve! We appreciate your business very much! I'll pass along your kind words to Tony and Scott! #HappyDriving

Awesome Dealership

by from Evansville, In |

We had a great experience! This is our third purchase from D-Patrick Booville and only second time up there. Went up to look at a Raptor and came home with Raptor and a Shelby! Very impressed with everyone there, they are like a family and treated us like one of them. Will continue doing business with them.

June 25, 2014

Thank you for the feedback and your business! #HappyDriving

Very Accommodating - Great Customer Services

by from Santa Claus IN |

Very satisfied customer. We LOVE our new Explorer.

March 13, 2014

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We are happy to hear this. Enjoy your Explorer! #HappyDriving

Worth the drive!

by from Evansville, IN |

Just purchased my 3rd vehicle from them and the service has been excellent each time. Scott Davis is the only person i would by a vehicle from. I would recommend these guys to anyone! A+++++++

March 13, 2014

Just a short drive from everywhere! Thank you for your feedback and recommendation. I will share this with Scott and our entire Boonville team. #HappyDriving

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Newburgh, IN |

I bought my Escape from D Patrick Boonville, Tony & the sales staff were excellent to work with. I had looked all over for a specific color, V6 & 4WD, no other dealer was able to locate one. DPatrick found this one in St Louis & got it here in 2 days. This visit was just a routine oil change. I want to stick with a Ford dealer & since they had gotten my trust in sales I thought I'd try out the service dept. I found them to be just as helpful & easy to work with as sales. I had taken my former vehicle, an Explorer to a different Ford dealer, they changed the oil & then charged me for numerous things that I had not authorized. I will stick with DPatrick in Boonville from now on.

March 13, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and business. This is great news and I will be sure to share it with both our sales and service teams. Enjoy your new Escape! #HappyDriving

Great service, wonderful , warm people

by from Boonville IN |

The people at the dealership were very friendly and helpful , I would highly recommend them to anybody I know that's looking for a car, especially Aaron V.

February 19, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. #HappyDriving!

Ford Fiesta

by from Newburgh In |

Was a very positive exp...thanks so much to Luke and D Patrick ford in Boonville for all the effort put in to get me where I wanted to b payment and trade in wise....I will definitely recommend any one looking to buy to give them an opportunity to serve your needs....Thanks again:-)

February 19, 2014

Luke has been a great asset to our team. Thank you for your feedback and business. We are happy to hear about your experience. #HappyDriving

Excellent experience!

by from Newburgh, IN |

I love this place! Not only is everyone super friendly they answer all of your questions! They helped me find a wonderful vehicle that was what I was looking for and helped get me the best pricing possible! I am so glad they are here! Will definitely keep going back!

Thank you for the feedback and your business Brandy! #HappyDriving

2013 F 150

by from hawesville, ky |

Best shopping experience for a truck ever! so helpful and friendly. did everything they said they would. have recommended to others. will definitely go back !!!! thank-you!!!

February 11, 2014

Judy thank you for your feedback. We enjoyed having you at the dealership and are happy you had a great experience. Enjoy your new ride and #HappyDriving.

Awesome buying experience!

by from Evansville, IN |

BEST Experience EVER!!!! Jordan was great!! We will definitely go back when thinking about purchasing another vehicle.

February 11, 2014

Brandon & Allison thank you for your review. Jordan is a great person to work with and an asset to our team. Thank you again for your feedback and business. #HappyDriving!