Stephens Auto Center

(2.3) 3 Reviews

104 Stephens Dr, Danville, WV 25053

Don't waste your time or money

by from Yawkey, WV |

My car has now been there 5 times within 2 months to fix the same problems. It is totally ridiculous. They don't have certified techs to work on their vehicles so your average joe is doing all the work and I guess they don't know what they are doing. I have filed a complaint with the attorney generals office, bbb, and the warranty company. Ohhh forgot to mention that the last time our car was in there, somehow they used a half of tank of gas almost and put 62 miles on our car. hmmm?????

Great Dealer!

by from Delbarton, WV |

I've always had the best experience at Stephens Auto Center. Travis and Dwain always try to make you feel at home. The sales guys are courteous and professional with a feeling of being the guy next door that loans you the tool to fix your kitchen sink. This trip was for a new Cherokee, the last visit was for my daughter's used Toyota. We've always shopped around, but Stephens has been our "go to" for many years!

awful and rude

by from gilbert, wv |

I stopped by to look at the used cars. They tried to sell me an old Buick that quit 4 times before a could get it off the lot for a test drive. They'll try to rip you off; then they'll be rude when you call them on it. I was asked what did I think I was going to get under 10 grand.

Stephens Auto Center responded to this review

October 10, 2011

We're very sorry that your experience at Stephens Auto Center wasn't as pleasurable as expected. We would like to take this opportunity to offer you a $250.00 cash rebate incentive from Stephens Auto Center if you would reconsider shopping with us. We endeavor to provide our customers with the best customer service available in the market. Please stop by the dealership and have another look around. If you feel your buying experience isn't as it should be, let us know by asking to speak to our owner. He'll make sure that our managers are looking out for our customers.