Dutch's Chevy - Ford

Used 888-378-1017
Service 888-437-8602

Toyota Yaris

by from Lexington, KY |

Bought a low mileage 2008 Toyota Yaris from this dealer. Salesman was decent but treated my questions as though they were ridiculous. When the dealership failed to fill the car with gas as they said they would, his response was that "if I was ever in the neighborhood" again, he would fill it up with gas. Since it's an hour long drive, I will never be back, and they should have reimbursed us for the cost of gas. Beyond that, two days after I bought the car it started having horrible problems. Turned off after making a grinding sound, jumped forward instead of accelerating smoothly. Dealership would not take responsibility. We've had the water pump replaced and other repairs done but nothing is fixing it yet. I would warn a friend away from this dealership.

No deal

by from Mt. Sterling |

I was looking at a used vehicle that was about five years old, and high mileage. They would not deal with us very well, they would only come off the asking price 1,000.00. What they didn't know is we would probably, gave them what they wanted, if they would have acted like they were trying to satisfy us. Unfortunately, that was there bottom, and that's all they could do! WHATEVER!!!!!!!!! We had several people tell us not to go there, now we now why!

shopping for granddaughter's car

by from Morehead, Ky |

I was looking for a car for my granddaughter and found it on the website. It had just come in and I would not have known about it. I called them and they were very truthful about the car. It did have a lot of miles ,but everything else was good. They were very nice to work with and after agreeing on a price, they held it until we could back over there a couple days later. I have bought a lot of cars and will have to say everything was taken care of as they promised. They had forgotten to fill the gas tank with gas and I called them, they said to fill it up and send them the bill and they would take care of it. Great Service!! I will certainly give them a chance for my business next time I buy a new car. Overall it was a good experience.

2002 jeep liberty

by from lexington, ky |

Never trust a car salesman. bought a 2002 liberty from Dutch chevy in Sept 2011, and the salesman said its in great shape, nothing wrong with it. The following week we had to spend $1500 to fix window regulators, broken thermostat, and even flush transmission and coolant because that had never been done. Just basic upkeep that you would assume the dealership would do before selling to anyone else. My advice is always get it checked out by an independent mechanic before buying.