Jim Price Chevrolet Hyundai

Service 888-519-8851

"Price $ells Cars"

Jim Price Review

by from Crozet, VA |

I couldn't of asked for a better experience! Completely different then what I expected. Would highly recommend this dealership . They worked magic to get me into a new car!!!!

Horrible Customer Service - Will Never Go Back

by from Harrisonburg, VA |

We went to look at a car that was listed on the website, and we were promised it would be there, and when we got there we were told it had been sold days before. No apologies for us driving an hour to get there, or that we had been promised to see a vehicle and then it was not there, just "Yep, it's been sold, not much I can say." Then they showed us a Chevy Trailblazer, which we liked. We had another scheduled appointment to see another car, and we said that we really liked the vehicle and would be back to take it for a test drive and possibly purchase it. When we came back, just an hour later, Rod told us that there was another couple there who were already looking at getting the financing to purchase the car. ONE HOUR. We were then told (with a dismissive wave of the finger) we could go into their waiting room to wait and see if the other couple couldn't get the financing and then we could see the car. I get that they are in the business of selling cars, and that they are going to sell a car to whomever wants to buy the car, but we told him we would be back to talk about purchasing the vehicle. We were treated so poorly. I don't think I have EVER been treated so poorly by a sales person. We sat and sat, waiting for someone to come back to us, and no one ever did. We drove back to Harrisonburg and purchased a vehicle at Bob Wade Auto, where we were treated like human beings. We were treated like we did not matter, that our business did not matter. We will NEVER go back, and we will be telling anyone who will listen that this is not a reputable dealer and that the customer service is abysmal. Also, Rod stunk of cigarettes. Just, yuck.

May 9, 2014

I am so sorry that you feel you were treated so badly as we have been in business for 45 years and I try very hard to make sure that customer service is first on all my employees minds, but we obviously failed this time. I would guess the stars had to be aligned to sell the car you wanted the day before then have one that you liked as a back up and sell that one during the hour you were out looking at other dealerships. This same scenario probably wont happen again for 100 years but it did happen to you and at this point all I can do is apologize. I am glad you were able to find something that suited your needs and I appreciate the constructive criticism as I cannot improve if I don't hear when we do wrong. I am blessed that this type of situation almost never occurs. If you have any questions my name is Sandy Fewell and I am the C.O.O. of Jim Price.

Jim Price Review

by from Crozet, VA |

Great experience

by from Charlottesville, VA |

We could not have been happier! We were contacted promptly, and an appointment was set. Within in hours, we were able to surprise our son with his first car. Mike Phillips was awesome to work with. I will highly recommend Mike and Jim Price to family and friends. Regards, Cindy Crist

October 9, 2013

Thanks Cindy glad you had such a great experience here and Mike is the best!! Sandy Fewell C.O.O. Jim Price Automotive

Professional, attentive and prompt sales staff

by from Madison, WI |

I recently contracted Jim Price Chevy regarding a vehicle I saw advertised on Cars.com. I had the pleasure of working with Warren L as far as getting vehicle history, overall vehicle condition and other questions answered via email. As I am over 800 miles from the dealership that presented some challenges. Despite the logistics Warren was very positive and encouraging and treated me as if I was in the showroom face-to-face. Other dealers haven't even responded once distance became apparent. Warren even sent me some additional pictures that were not on the site for my peace of mind. Unfortunately we could not come to terms on a price that would justify my travel to pick the vehicle up but still the overall experience was excellent. My loss. Warren and his support staff were/are a great team and unfortunately are a rare breed these days. I hope to do business with Jim Price Chevy in the future as they exemplify the type of dealer that wants to earn you business through handwork, commitment and respect.

Used Cars Stay away not all as appears

by from Charlotte Hall MD |

After speaking with the sales person takiing A day from from start to make the trip [ 3 hours away ] get half way there I get a call that not sure about making the 3 hour trip with the car large oil leak why would you advertise a unit for sale that cant make a 3 hour trip their crools only to take advantage of some poor local until the warrenty is out

March 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I am sorry that you had already begun your drive by the time you received the call. However, I am happy to hear that our sales people are notifying our customers of any issues. I don't know about the specific vehicle you were interested in but we have a wide selection of vehicles including ones with 100,000 mile warranty to those in our Handyman Lot which are sold As Is.