Staunton Nissan and Subaru

(3.0) 2 Reviews

297 Lee Jackson Hwy, Staunton, VA 24401

think twice

by from Charlottesville |

We wasted 4 hrs to travel to this dealership for a $22k used vehicle that was reported in "excellent" condition only to find multiple rust spots, dents, scratches, strong aroma of a smoker, tires that could not even pass inspection and highly corroded wheels. I had dealt personally with the manager, who assured me that the listing of $2k above kbb was because of amazing condition of this vehicle. Even when they attempted to lower the price (still above kbb for excellent condition), I was no longer interested because I was shocked that I had been so misled. Bottom line: I have never taken the time to write a review online because I have never been so shocked by bad service that I felt it necessary. But I would hate for others to waste their time with this same process.

Tops Overall

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

This hard working, well organized team hums like the fine machines they represent. They are proud and knowlegeable of their product. Sales, service, or just solid opinions, you get the best at Staunton Subaru.