Iron Ford

1221 N Market St, Sparta, IL 62286

New 888-337-5448 New888-337-5448
Used 888-337-5441 Used888-337-5441
Service 866-305-5528 Service 866-305-5528

Iron Ford "There Is No Better Deal"

Amazing Staff and Great Selection!!

by from Ava Il |

From the moment I walked in to the dealership to the time I purchased my new car the service was amazing! Will Simpson the Internet Sales Manager was very helpful and knowledgeable of the vehicle I was interested in. I felt I was very comfortable with the use of the vehicles options and operation by the time I left. Wanted to say thanks to all the staff!! I will refer my friends and family to Will Simpson and Iron Ford!! Thanks!

They will get you in what you want

by from swansea il |

We walked into iron Ford looking for a newer car and they not only did that but got us in a brand new car that my husband loves. They were very friendly and great w my four year old. As quick and easy as car buying can be! We will definitely be back for our next car.

Iron Ford- Big time service

by from Chester, IL |

Iron Ford (formerly Sparta Ford) is just the place to make you feel comfortable when it comes to service. Their staff is friendly, fast and courteous, very accomodating. I have been a customer since the early 1990's. I trust no one else better than Iron Ford. When it is confidence, it is Iron Ford for me.

Great car buying experience

by from St. Louis, MO |

I came from St. Louis to purchase from Iron Ford after seeing an internet listing for an Acura TL. Who would have thought I would find the exact Acura I was looking for at a Ford store in central Illinois? I was immediately contacted by my salesman Will after making an online inquiry about the vehicle. Soon after meeting him, Will told me he was new to the dealership and to car sales but I would have guessed he had been doing it forever. He was very courteous, professional and a real pleasure to work with. The price of the car was thousands below what I was seeing at the local Acura dealers and they were very fair with my trade value. All in all an excellent experience and I would highly recommend Will and Iron Ford to anyone interested in a pleasurable car buying experience.

Love Iron Ford

by from Red Bud, IL |

I love Iron Ford!!! My experience is always excellent!! The service department is like no other!!! They are always willing to answer and explain any questions I may have about my Ford!! I will always purchase a Fprd product!!

Iron Ford

by from Red Bud, IL |

I absolutely love Iron Ford in Sparta Illinois!!! Their customer service is like no other and always enjoy the experience with everyone there!! We will always buy from Iron Ford!! Thank you!!

Customer Service was great!!

by from Chester IL |

Mike McCartney went above and beyond to find me my 4-door jeep!! He spent many many hours looking for what I wanted!! Everyone was very helpful when I went in to purchase it!! This goes to show you that even though I wasn't buying a new Ford they gave me the attention that was needed!!

Jon meyer

by from Worden il |

I am in the process of buying a new vehicle and I visited Your dealership. I talked with Jon meyer and he was Extremely helpful. He answered all my questions In a courteous manner. I will reccomened this dealership To my friends and family after my good experience.

KJuenger

by from Chester |

Mike McCartney was very helpful in locating an Edge with the options that we were looking for and was able to deliver it to us the next day. We are very satisfied with the service that we received from Iron Ford and will be back for future purchases.

great service

by from Chester, Il |

Mike McCartney did an excellent job helping us find a new truck! He was patient and considered everything we were looking for and found the perfect vehicle we were looking for. I highly recommend this dealership when looking for your next vehicle.