Iron Ford

Iron Ford

311 S St Louis St, Sparta, IL 62286

New 877-222-3081
Used 888-815-5538

Customer Service was great!!

by from Chester IL |

Mike McCartney went above and beyond to find me my 4-door jeep!! He spent many many hours looking for what I wanted!! Everyone was very helpful when I went in to purchase it!! This goes to show you that even though I wasn't buying a new Ford they gave me the attention that was needed!!

Jon meyer

by from Worden il |

I am in the process of buying a new vehicle and I visited Your dealership. I talked with Jon meyer and he was Extremely helpful. He answered all my questions In a courteous manner. I will reccomened this dealership To my friends and family after my good experience.

KJuenger

by from Chester |

Mike McCartney was very helpful in locating an Edge with the options that we were looking for and was able to deliver it to us the next day. We are very satisfied with the service that we received from Iron Ford and will be back for future purchases.

great service

by from Chester, Il |

Mike McCartney did an excellent job helping us find a new truck! He was patient and considered everything we were looking for and found the perfect vehicle we were looking for. I highly recommend this dealership when looking for your next vehicle.

Proud F150 Super Crew Owner

by from Chester, IL |

The service here was great throughout the whole process of buying a vehicle. The staff took the uneasiness of finding a vehicle and buying a vehicle to the next level. It wasn't the headache I was anticipating. I will definitely go back to Iron Ford for my future car and truck purchases.

Ford F-150

by from Chester Il. |

All of the staff at IRON Ford made my new purchase as smooth as could be, from the salesman through financing and then for my first service, you couldn't ask to be treated any better. I would highly recommend this team to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle at a great price.

Mr. aaron gibbs

by from chester il. |

great experience !!! no pressure !!! . THIS IS THE SECOND VEHICLE I HAVE PURCHASED FROM IRON FORD IN SPARTA IL. MR. MIKE MCCARTNEY IS THE BEST PERSON TO DEAL WITH IN MY DEALINGS WITH