Elliott Chevrolet Cadillac

(4.2) 6 Reviews

1100 Greenville Ave, Staunton, VA 24401

Chevy Diesel

by from Elkton |

I drive my 2013 Chevrolet Duramax around 5000 miles a month. This in turn means a trip to the dealership for a fluid change once a month. I live approximately 45 miles from the dealership, and bypass a closer dealers to come to Elloitt. I have been dealing with Jennifer H. for years and she is spot on when dealing with service or warranty. I feel that she treats my vehicle as if it were hers. She informs me and leaves it up to me.

Jennifer Hartman is amazing !!!!

by from Grottoes, Va. |

Elliott Automotive has superstar in Jennifer Hartman who works in their service department. She is always so helpful and knowledgeable. I always have a great experience servicing my suburban with Elliott amazing crew of service technicians. I would strongly recommend going to Elliott and talking with Jennifer for your next service needs.

Great and thoughtful service

by from waynesboro, virginia |

I had an issue with my 2001 Nissan Pathfinder that all of my dash lights would come on and the battery would die, I had it to several shops and had the alternator replaced 2x vehicle would run good for a while and then it would mess up again, I had my 2012 cruise at Elliott Automotive and was talking about my Nissan to Dave Wood, and he said he had a guy that specializes in foreign cars and would like to look at it so I brought it in to them. They found an oil leak that soaked the alternator, they fixed the leak and replaced the alternator I have had no more problems for the last 6 months.

New Chevy

by from Staunton, VA |

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership a couple years ago and had a great buying experience. I have brought my vehicle back for service several times now and the new facilities look great. My only complaint is that each time I have had my oil changed I have waited for over an hour, (one time over two hours, but it was a Saturday so that may have had something to do with it.) Overall I would recommend this dealer, I have always received pleasant customer service.

Service Dept. lacks honesty and integrity.

by from Verona, VA |

Service Dept. replaced intake manifold gasket on 4.3l in my S-10. Less than fifteen miles from the time I picked up the truck, the engine seized up. Elliot refused to take responsibility. Note that the intake manifold gaskets were replaced due to a CEL on but the truck exhibited no performance issues. Never again.

new car

by from Grottes,Va |

Nice people buying our new car was a easy process.Very helpful a good service department.