Abel Chevrolet

New 888-904-1476
Used 888-902-4261
Service 888-669-6112

Traditonal Values Since 1935

Cannot say enough about the service and sales.

by from Sacramento, California |

Started looking for a 2014 Camaro in the Sacramento region and only got persistent pressure, with employees with limited knowledge (same old run-around tactics) and remembered I had purchased a Cadillac at Abel in the past. Got a great deal on my Cadillac back them and ended up with a much better deal on my new Camaro. If your interested in purchasing a vehicle without the bull--take the time to check out Abel after you look within your own community and will be surprised. Not only in the fiscal aspect but the service, courteous staff, and their ability to truly stand behind their products. Brian Joseph Sacramento California

Excellent Service and No Hassle Experience

by from Mountain View, CA |

My family has done business with Abel for years and when it was time to buy my new truck, I knew where to go. I worked with Chris Harding and he was very patient in finding the perfect truck that I wanted and kept in contact with me throughout the entire process. I got a great price right away and didn't feel pressured in any way. They did a great job and I am 100% satisfied. Buying from Abel is well worth the drive the from Bay Area. Thanks again. I will be back in the future.

Very easy to deal with, helped with lease return.

by from San Francisco, CA |

I found out about this small family dealership from a friend who goes to the delta. I never knew where Rio Vista was except for the sign on 80 when driving to Tahoe! It turns out it's under an hour from SF. I wanted to lease a new Buick Enclave as my current Enclave lease was ending. I called Derek on a Tuesday who is the son of the owner and runs their sales department. He seemed like a nice guy and knew my friend who recommended them. Although I knew what I wanted, he offered to drive a demo down to my office in San Francisco which wasn't necessary. I had just seen the car at another lot. He found the exact specs I wanted at another dealer and were able to get it by the weekend. They needed very little paperwork on my end. The payment ended up being a few bucks less than my 2010 Enclave which was similarly equipped! I should have shopped around 3 years ago. My lease was up in a few weeks so I wanted to swap cars and have them take in my lease return. They got the paperwork together and drove it down on Saturday morning...but this is where they really impressed me... Living in SF, my bumpers had a few nicks and dings that I have been worried about when returning the car. My previous lease return was a BMW and I racked up about $800 in repairs at BMW SF. This car was a little worse than that one...a couple of real jerks hit me good a few times when parking. Derek said he had a dent guy that came by their lot and took care of this stuff for their customers. I couldn't believe it when the Dent Wizard guy called me Monday and it was only $175 bucks to fix EVERYTHING! I'm not living with dings and scratches any more. There were a few small errors on the paperwork (this was a company lease and parts of the contract did not reflect that). But he left the car and everything was fixed on Monday. They have offered to pick up the car for service moving forward but I don't know logistically how that will work out, but I will definitely give it a try. This was my best purchase experience of the five cars I have bought over the years.

Cadillac DTS

by from Stockton, CA |

I have contacted this dealership on several occasions concrning this Cadillac via phone and e-mail. I was told there was a deposit on this vehicle. How long can a deposit last without selling the car. I was told by the salesman, Chris, on our last conversation that he was going to contact the depositor and inform them there was other interest in this vehicle and contact me after. At last check this listing is still on the internet and I have not heard anything. I will contact them one final time as I have a blank check ready for the signing and am in the market. i feel they are using this vehicle as bait to draw buyers in for other vehicles. Sadly enough, I grew up in Rio Vista and Abel Chevrolet was reputable then.