Zink Motor Company

New 866-901-9369
Used 866-901-4093
Service 888-882-3943

A Drive in the Country Saves you Money

Zink motors car buying experience

by from Kansas |

I purchased a 2010 Ford truck from Zink Motors. The used vehicle was accurately described online, and there were no major surprises when seen in person. I was given an honest trade in price and the vehicle I purchased was reasonably priced. Zink Motors is an honest small town dealer, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them in the future.

Car Buying?. A Painless experience at ZINK MOTORS

by from Montrose, MO |

After sending a request for more information over the internet, Kurt called within a few hours. After explaining that my car was totaled recently, that I had 10 days to find a new vehicle. Kurt offered to meet with me that day, and see if there was something on the lot that would fit my needs. I couldn?t make it that day, but went the next day. Kurt had already left due to Saturday hours open till noon, and Jeff was just leaving the lot when I pulled in. Jeff Cross came back to the lot, when he realized I was there to look at cars. He approached us asking if there was any questions about the the vehicles. I explained that I had told Kurt the day before that I would come by, but didn?t make it; but was needing to purchase something within the next week. Jeff took me around, to the different vehicles and answered a lot of questions, which assisted me with decision making. I live 8 miles away, but had never gone to the local dealership. I had done some of the research work, filled out an application online for Ford financing beforehand. I looked at new, used, and older vehicles. He was most helpful, explaining about the certified used vehicles: lower interest rates and warranty included. My needs were pretty simple: I needed something that was able to get around in the snow, but also get good mileage while not being too small. I ended up taking about an hour of his time, he gave me prices and options to think about. My daughter mentioned that test driving a few of the vehicles would help make the decision for what I would purchase. Jeff suggested coming in and test-drive a couple of the vehicles. Jeff asked if there was anything else that he could help me with when we were leaving. I apologized for taking so much of his time. He said he would let Kurt know that he had talked to me. As a person was not raised in Appleton City, I left the car dealership feeling very relaxed, informed, and realized that I was speaking with the owner, not a salesman. Initially, I had planned to stop at this dealership before going to a dealership in the city. Needless to say, I cancelled those plans, and researched the safety and problems reported with the vehicles I was interested in. The test driving vehicles, and completing the purchase was a breeze. Thank you Jeff & Kurt for taking care of my car needs!

Rondle & Zink Motor Company "The Best"

by from Spring City, Tennessee |

Rhondle & Zink Motor Company made a difficult process a walk in the park. I needed a new truck and had seen one at their site. Rhondle was very honest and made a super price I could not refuse. I was out of town and had to fly into K.C., not to mention it snowed 8" that weekend. They offered to pick me up the following monday and helped me any way they could. We made the deal quickly and I drove it off. Folks if you need a great deal in a tight economy Rhondle & Zinks Motor Company is where it's at. These hometown friends will make you a great deal, help you if your out of town/or in town and you will be satisfied. I purchased a F350. They also have a great line of cars. My experience was great, got a super deal with extended warranty. I noticed when I walked into the place they "Zinks", has been in business since 1918 and no wonder the way they treat people. Rhondle & Zinks is not a novice at selling cars and trucks. They know what there doing. When you get a great deal offered like this they will back it up and close quickly. Thanks Rhondle.

April 5, 2013

You are welcome! And thank you for your business! Whether you are from out of town or down the street, we work hard to provide the quality customer service you deserve. Feel free to email or call me with any questions.

My First Female Car Dealer- Best Experience!

by from Belton, MO |

I wrecked my car near Appleton City, but live in Kansas City. I worked with Rondle, primarily via email, to narrow down my car search and to get get my financial paperwork completed before I drove down on a Saturday morning to purchase my new car. I test drove three cars, found the one I loved and then went to eat lunch as she processed the paperwork. We were out of there in a couple of hours-- I was driving my new car. It was the easiest car buying experience I've had, and even though I swear I'm not sexist, maybe the fact that she was female (although it could just be the type of person she is), she cut through what I would call the patronizing machismo factor I've experienced in the past. She was strait-forward, direct, and efficient. I appreciate those factors, and throughly enjoyed buying my car from this woman.

March 14, 2013

Thank you for your business and the kind review. Your time is valuable, and I'm so glad you love your new car. Call or email me anytime with questions.

Help me, Rondle!!

by from Independence, MO |

Rondle Witt was very engaging and helpful from the beginning of the buying process. She allowed us to take the vehicle to our mechanic in Independence, Missouri (80 miles away). Once we had agreed on a price, She got the vehicle ready very quickly. Even the haggling experience was not unpleasant as it is most of the times we have dealt with other car dealers.

November 11, 2012

lol, I assume your review title is a play on words for the song "Help me, Rhonda". Cute! So happy you had a great experience and got a great car! Thank you very much for your business.

Honesty and Comfort

by from Disney, Oklahoma |

I had been dreading on shopping for a new car. In fact it can be a hassle at times. However Zink Motor Company was relaxing, nice,and down to earth. I drove 175 miles from northeast Oklahoma to make a deal. Thanks Zink Motor Company Johnny Goss

September 17, 2012

What a drive! So glad we could help make your experience as pleasant as possible. Enjoy your car! And feel free to contact us with any questions any time.

Shopping experience at Zink Mtrs.

by from Omaha Ne |

I recently purchased a preowned vehicle at Zink Mts located in Appleton City Mo. I was more than pleased with the small town, friendly, dealer atmosphere once I arrived to inspect the car. I found Rondle Witt the sales rep. to be not only friendly but very knowlegable on the vehicle and how to work all the varous options this car was equipped with.

September 17, 2012

Thank you for the nice review! You sure drove a long way to get the right car. Feel free to call or email any time with any questions.

Buying a Used Car From Zink Motor Company

by from Appleton City, MO |

I just recently bought a 2011 Ford Escape from Zink's. I looked at several at many different dealers, but came back to Zink's because they had the best deal and the best quality. Their customer was great. My agent helped my find exactly the right car and stayed a few minutes after hours to accommodate my schedule. She was also very knowledgeable and able to answer any question I had. If you are looking for a used car, I would recommend going to Zink's.

Highly Recommended

by from Central Missouri |

Made the buying experience stress and hassle-free. Very smooth and simple way to buy a vehicle; no heavy sales pressure. Just the facts and helpful assistance when needed. Follow-up customer service was appreciated. Very reputable dealership.

Zink Motors

by from Missouri |

Awesome people! Supports the Community! Makes buying a truck simple, quick and easy.. THEY did not waste my time like many dealers do with their ;horse & Pony show' sales tactics! k

Great Customer Service

by from Belton Mo |

Rondle Witt is very good and knowledgeable at what she does Have purchased 3 vehicles from her in the last 4 yrs