Frank Shoop

Service 888-320-6485

Shop Shoop

Great service

by from Georgetown, KY |

I took my Cadillac in for an oil change but was concerned about the front brakes. The brake pads did need to be replaced and the rotors turned which was going to require a few hours more. I had several meetings on my schedule and mentioned that to the service manager. She loaned me a truck to use the rest of the day so I could meet my schedule. Wonderful customer service!

New Chevy Malibu Purchase

by from Georgetown, KY |

I was a Saturn owner who chose Saturn for their new approach to selling cars. My experience at Frank Shoop Chevrolet was very similar. It was a very low pressure environment and they answered all my question and made it very pleasant experience.

Not Happy!!!!!

by from LOUISVILLE,KY |

I had originally contacted a saleswomen on this car ( 1999 ES300 Lexus) I new this car wouldn't be on the lot long because of the price,I ask about the cars condition because it only had 74,000 or so miles I was told its a super clean very nice low mileage car no rips or tears in good condition. I said I couldn't get to the lot until after work I could give her a credit card because I was that interested in the car no don't worry about it she said,then when I called to let her know I'm off work I'm told the car is sold ( she sold it!!!) That's what happens I understand (not happy) but I understand.So a couple more weeks of looking for cars and I see they have the car back,I call ask about it again why is it back( customer didn't like the car) I can appreciate that. So I get my son to ride with me so he can drive one car back and I can drive the new car home, with cash in hand,drive an hour an twenty minutes one way.when we get there I'm greeted by the saleswomen that sold the car the first time she says my salesmen was busy with someone else and here is the car. I see!!! at first look, front bumper has paint cracked and flaking,these a dent dent/gash on drivers door that continues to the back door( If you look at picture online picture is taken from backside of the car DOESN'T SHOW IN PICTURE) you would think this would be noted in description.NO!!!! continuing on the back,the back bumper has matching cracked and flaking paint,also front passenger side tire almost flat (Did I say they knew I was on my way and I was driving an hour and twenty minutes one way to get there!)That was enough for me I told her I was mad and disappointed not to be told the truth and I wanted her to have my salesmen call me,we were leaving but before I left one more thing she said to me what kind of cars did I like and I said "Lexus" she said we have this one pointing forward I turned and pointed at a blue LEXUS she says yes that one (I SAID THATS MY CAR YOU SAW ME PULL UP IN IT!!!!)

Great service!!

by from Versailles, KY |

Had a great experience with Frank Shoop. I highly recommend buying a car from them, especially Robin Jones. Great staff and great prices!

Satisfied

by from Wheelersburg, OH |

I was satisfied with my experience and LOVE my SUV. I would make another purchase from Frank Shoop in the future.

Happy Camper in Lexington

by from Lexington, KY |

Can't praise them enough. My review speaks for itself!

POOR SALESMENSHIP.

by from WAYNESBURG |

I CALLED REGARDING A VEHICLE ON-LINE. MY SALESMAN (ORLANDO) DID A VERY POOR JOB. HE SAID HE WOULD CALL BUT NEVER DID. I HAD TO CALL ABOUT THE VEHICLE AT LEAST 3 TIMES. HE SAID IT WAS BEING REPAIRED. TUNE-UP, PLUGS AND WIRES. I REALLY EXPRESSED A REAL INTEREST IN PUCHASING THIS TRUCK. IT SEEMED TO MEET MY NEEDS. MY LAST CALL, I WAS TOLD THE TRUCK WAS SOLD THAT SAT. AND LEARNED THAT HE WAS ON VACATION. HE DIDNT EVEN HAVE ENOUGH CONSIDERATION TO CALL AND AT LEAST LET ME KNOW. PRETTY POOR JOB! YOU LOST A CUSTOMER.

Honest and Professional

by from Richmond, Ky |

Although I didn't purchase a vehicle, I did have an a very pleasant experience. I worked with Anthony and his sales manager and both were very professional and courteous. They also worked hard to try to make things happen with very little pressure. I wish we would've been able to make a deal because of all of the dealers I worked with in the past, I enjoyed working with these guys the most.

Friendly, no pressure, best deal!

by from Berea, Kentucky |

My husband researched 2010 and 2011 Chevrolet Equinoxes and found Frank Shoop had the best deal in Kentucky. He sent an online inquiry and had a quick response from Robert Ferrell. Communication with Robert was friendly both over the phone and in person. He provided us with a comfortable, no-pressure experience. I recommend the dealership and the salesperson!

Repeat Customer

by from Nicholasville, KY |

I've bought my last 3 vehicles at Frank Shoop and Bob Whitaker was my sales rep each time and he's the best in the business! I'm not going anywhere else but to Frank Shoop!

Frank Shoop responded to this review

November 4, 2012

Thanks for your continued business and we really appreciate your review! It's because of customers like you that we're able to keep going forward. Thanks again!