Oxmoor Mazda

Service 877-857-7960

OX MARKS THE SPOT!!

Very Happy with the Car & the Experience

by from Louisville, KY |

Just leased the new Mazda3 last week and couldn't be happier with it! Really FUN car to drive! The experience of buying a car sometimes isn't a pleasant one but I can say the experience at Oxmoor went Great! Our sales person, Mike, was so knowledgeable on all of the features and made sure we understood how to use them. Would highly recommend this sales person and dealership.

Great In EVERY Way!

by from Shelbyville, KY |

When I got to Oxmoor they took the time to drive me to Jeep, Ford and back to Mazda before I had made my decision. I had rec'd a quote for my 09Fusion online and they not only kept it but did better than it. From working with the lady online to locate vehicles in my price range to driving and seeing them when I got there, to the paperwork and financing and then a last minute after market addition of navigation system that was put on...this was all done in under 8 hours. Professionalism and teamwork was what I watched as we went through the stages of trade-in to out the door and I expected myself to be taken care of as those that took care of me to also be taken care of so not being a wealthy person monetarily it was a great experience - this was not my first purchase at the Oxmoor group since I am a repeat customer who passes several other dealerships on the way because of the wonderful way I have always been treated and this ways my best.

Horrible.

by from Louisville, KY |

Overall - Poor Customer Service - Don't get me started. They don't answer emails. Buying Process - Completely manipulated. Quality of Repairs - BE CAREFUL - THEY CREATE MILEAGE DISCREPANCIES Facilities - The carpet was filthy.

October 9, 2014

Dear Hillary, My name is Jean Coissy, General Sales Manager at Oxmoor Mazda. I want to personally apologize for the less than exceptional experience you had while visiting our dealership. Please contact me at 502-214-5384 to let me know if there is anything we can do to rectify the situation. We strive to maintain a welcoming environment that facilitates a customer oriented buying process. I would appreciate an opportunity to better our process. Thanks for your time.

A joke

by from Louisville, ky |

Never again will I ever recommend this place to anyone. The "manager", Geno, is disrespectful and will never get my business nor anyone I know's business ever again. He is hostel and doesn't care about anything but money. He raised his voice at me and continued to berate me and get into a verbal altercation with me. Never again.

October 9, 2014

Hi Ruth, My name is Jean Coissy, General Sales Manager at Oxmoor Mazda. I want to personally apologize for the less than exceptional experience you encountered while visiting our dealership. We strive to treat everyone with the utmost respect. Please contact me at 502-214-5384 to let me know what I can do regain your trust in us. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to improve our processes. Thanks for your time.

Reputation

by from Louisville, KY |

I mentioned the poor way the staff here handled my puchase to a finance officer at a bank without mentioning the dealer, he asked was it Oxmoor? This should give you some idea. If you go there hold on to your wallet at all times.

July 2, 2013

Dear Applepan, My name is Jean Coissy, General Sales Manager for Oxmoor Mazda. We are committed to providing high quality customer service, but based on your review, you did not share in that experience. That is very disappointing to us. However, we do not submit credit inquiries without a customer's consent. I would appreciate the opportunity to work with you to resolve any issues with your experience. Please contact me at 502-214-5384 so that I better understand what happened. This will allow me an opportunity to ensure this incident does not happen again. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced.

This is beaut!

by from Louisville, KY |

I purchase a pre-owned vehicle and I told the sales people I was waiting for a call from my bank to handle financing. Unknown to me and without my consent, the finance people began shopping for a loan on my behalf? Multiple requests for a loan LOWERS your credit score and that is exactly what has happened. So, there is financial damage that has been done. I have written a letter to the dealership asking them to write letters to lending agencies they shopped with (at least 5) and tell them the request was in error and was not authorized by the borrower. Also, I want them to write all three credit reporting agencies and provide the same info. I have requested copies of each of these letters. Awaiting your WRITTEN response.

July 2, 2013

Irritating sales manager

by from Louisville, KY |

Was in a few weeks ago to buy a new mazda. The sales girl was very young and very green, but to her credit, she tried to make the sale. The bad experience was with Avery, the sales manager, who wanted me to pay msrp. I told him no to that price, and he asked me if I wanted a used car, and went on about how he couldn't take less than the sticker price. Both the sales girl and Avery called me for a week straight. At one point, Avery left me a threatening toned voicemail telling me to call him asap. when I didn't answer, they texted, which I found invasive, since I did not give them permission to text me. I went elsewhere and it was no hassle to get invoice price.

June 1, 2013

My name is Jean Coissy, General Sales Manager for Oxmoor Mazda. We are committed to providing high quality customer service, but based on your review, you did not share that experience. That is very disappointing to us. I would appreciate the opportunity to work with you to resolve any issues with your experience. Please contact me at 502-214-5384 so that I can better understand what occurred during your visit. This will allow me an opportunity to ensure these incidents do not happen again. I apologize that you had less than an exceptional visit.

Dissapointed, to say the least

by from Frankfort, KY |

OK, this is not a bash of the quality of service or vehicles at Oxmoor Mazda, but rather my dissapointment with the lack of communication with their staff, both internally, and with me. I called about a Honda Minivan on their pre-owned inventory, both on Cars.com and the store website. I called to check on the availability, and was told it was there. I then called back a second time to confirm it was still there and ready to see the next day, and that I was driving from 45 minutes away to see it. I was told that it was there and ready for me to see. What happens when we get there to see it? It is not there, but they have another model setting up front for us to view. It turned out that the one I had called about had been sold three weeks earlier, and they had never removed it from the website(s) mentioned above. So, in the end, I wasted 2 hours of drive time for them to tell me it had been sold three weeks ago. My message to Oxmoor Mazda is, come on guys, get your act together. That is your business to know what you have, and what has been sold. The bad part is that I would have purchased the vehicle for the asking price, had it been available. Now, I have a bad taste in my mouth, and won't shop there anymore. Sorry, I hate to leave a bad review, but you earned this one.

May 21, 2013

Hi In Search Of a Honda, I am sorry you had a less than exceptional experience with our dealership. We strive to ensure that every individual receives prompt, friendly service. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Unfortunately, we dropped the ball on this one. I would love the opportunity to regain your trust. Please contact me, Avery Davis, Internet Sales Manager for Oxmoor Mazda, to let me know what we can do to move forward and earn your business. Thank you very much for your candid feedback. We appreciate the opportunity you have provided for us to improve our process!

Poor Customer Service

by from Louisville KY |

I talked to the on line chat person and they wanted my phone number to call and discuss the price. A sales person named "Avery" called and we discussed price I made an offer and he said he would discuss with the "distict sales manager" and provide me with an answer to my offer. I have never received a call back.

March 4, 2013

Dear carfan, I am sorry you had a less than exceptional experience with our dealership. We strive to ensure that every individual receives a timely response. As promised, I contacted our Mazda District Sales Manager February 14, 2013 shortly after you and I spoke. We contacted you later that afternoon to let you know the offer you requested was not available. I apologize we were not able to meet your mileage needs. Please contact me Avery Davis, Internet Sales Manager, at 502-214-5381. I would appreciate the opportunity to explore other options that may meet your needs.

Call for online price, yeh right!

by from Southern Ohio |

So I was told by the online "chat" rep that she would have a salesman call me with a price on a Mazda Miata I was interested in. No call back. I called back a week later to get an online price as specified on their website and was able to talk to the rudest salesman I have ever encountered. He gave me the sticker price of the car but would not give me a "discount" price, just told me no one could beat their price and then hung up. Unbelievable.

March 4, 2013

Hi James, I am sorry you had a less than exceptional experience with our dealership. We strive to ensure that every individual receives prompt responses from our dealership whether it is online, through phone interaction, or in person at the dealership. I would love the opportunity regain your trust. Please contact me, Avery Davis, Internet Sales Manager, at 502-214-5381 in hopes that I can earn your business. Thank you very much for your candid feedback. We appreciate the opportunity you have provided for us to improve our process.