Oxmoor Mazda

New 866-401-7680
Used 888-538-7866
Service 877-857-7960

OX MARKS THE SPOT!!

Great place to buy a car

by from Louisville KY |

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership- which i can't say the same about the others I visited. My sales associate was Tom Tichenor and he was knowledgeable about the difference between models, features and pricing of what i was looking for. Its refreshing to meet someone who is looking out for you as they would their own family or friends. He offered options that would save me money, or how to customize what I wanted to be the price I needed. Additionally, this dealership have a large inventory - so you can get what you want an test drive it *now* instead of having to custom order and wait for months to get what you want. And at Mazda, you get what you want without a ridiculous price tag. I will go back to this location and recommend it to my family and friends.

June 4, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! Tom is great and I'll make sure he gets recognition for your great experience. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

enjyable buying experience

by from louisville, ky |

Sales associate was Tom Tichener who showed me exactly the car I was looking for. It was easy to negotiate a price. Very happy with my Mazda3.

Mike Jones - Great Service

by from Louisville, KY |

I dealt with Mike Jones and he was great. He was a very laid back salesman that did not put me in a high pressure situation. He asked probing questions and gave me a list of cars that fit my search. Mike went out of his way to get the car I wanted from another lot. If you're in search for a new vehicle, or simply just looking, I would recommend paying him a visit.

May 25, 2015

Thank you so much for your review. It's seams like you had a great experience, but you clicked 5 stars on everything except overall which was a 2 star which is next to the worst experience you can have. was your experience very bad? You can adjust the overall rating to 5 stars by clicking on the star rating again.

Great People!

by from Nashville, TN |

Loved this experience. Normally hate car shopping. They felt like friends when done. Bought 2 cars! Lawrence & Avery are great! Recommend them highly! Nice experience.

Great Dealer

by from Nashville, TN |

Lawrence & Avery were the ones dealt with here, and I would recommend them highly!!! Positive experience. Bought not just one car this time, but 2! Yes I said we walked away with 2!! Thanks So Much Lawrence & Avery!! Felt like a made some friends here!

car searching

by from Elizabethtown |

Oxmoor Mazda was very helpful for the most part. I give Ross credit for getting me a lot better APR than I expected. Very professional and not pushy. The car I bought was a good deal but I think it was a rental car. I'm alright with my purchase and my Mazda drives like a dream. I would recommend them to friends and family

May 4, 2015

Thank you so much for your feed back! Great news were getting a new state of the art facility, The plans are already under way and we should break ground soon!

Oxmoor Mazda is an absolute mess.

by from Louisville, KY |

My experience with Oxmoor Mazda was a frustrating one. The employees are beyond disorganized, and some of them breach on rude. Every time I called about the car I was interested in buying, I was told something different: "It's been sold," "It's still available," "It's being sent to auction," etc. These should have been red flags to me, yet I regrettably went to the lot and checked this car out. A disoriented salesmen took me to the car, which was located across the street. He asked me at least five times which car I wanted to look at. We finally reach it, and it's in horrible shape. Trash strewn inside, stained seats, sticky who-knows-what in the cup holders and all over the console, a large dent in the driver's side... it had clearly been traded in recently and was NOT ready to be shown to customers. Why couldn't I have been told this over the phone?? This place is not worth your visit, especially if you're interested in a used car.

April 22, 2015

Not Impressed, First let me apologies for your experience. The vehicle you inquired about was indeed a wholesale unit. We were not going to sale that vehicle to the public unless a customer wanted to spend the extra money for the vehicle to pass a safety inspection. We in that situation still show the vehicle to a customer and explain what it takes to fix the vehicle and if the customer agrees and we fix the issues they can buy that vehicle. Now I understand if you didn't like the car, showing it to you was just our way of being transparent about the cars issues. Also if the car is going to auction and the vehicle is sold are both appropriate responses to a customer over the phone, because the car was going to be SOLD at auction, and the car was still on the lot. The sales person you worked with is still recovering from some severe medical issues. He is a veteran sales person and has been here at Oxmoor Mazda for years, I'm sure he was doing the best he could. As for being rude that is not tolerated here at Oxmoor Mazda! I would like to know more about this please contact me Gary Duvall at 502-894-3425 I am a sales Manager here and Would like to make sure this gets corrected.

AMAZING!

by from Louisville, KY |

When I came into Oxmoor Mazda my original intention was just to get my used car appraised and trade it in for something that was also used. Keep in mind that I am a 21 year old full-time student who also works full-time in a pharmacy. My credit score is horrendous and I don't make that much money. Herb Webster was the most caring, nicest, considerate car salesman I have ever encountered!!! And Ross and his wonderful financial team work miracles at Oxmoor Mazda. I drove off the lot not two hours after my original appraisal appointment in a BRAND NEW MAZDA 3 SPORT! Without having any money down and without having anyone co-sign with me. I did it all on my own and Herb, Ross, Jessica, and the amazing staff at Oxmoor Mazda made it happen. I will forever be grateful for the strings they pulled to get me my dream car at an amazing price. They can count on me coming back for any additional vehicles I need. I will be an Oxmoor Mazda customer for years to come. THEY ARE AMAZING! DO NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE FOR CARS!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH OXMOOR MAZDA! If it was possible to give them 6/5 stars I would, they were that great.

May 4, 2015

Thank you so much for your feed back!

New Mazda CX-5

by from Louisville, Ky |

I worked with Harold Frost (Frosty), he was very diligent in helping find the car I wanted and could afford. He worked very hard with the manager and the bank to get my deal worked out with little to no problems at all. I would recommend a mazda to anyone, I very rarely recommend sales people. However, his work ethic and personality makes it very easy for me to send any friend or family member to purchase a new car from him.

March 30, 2015

Thanks so much for your review! I'm glad we could help you with your purchase!

In and Out!

by from Louisville, KY |

I received several pre-approvals and was extremely skeptical with the fact that i was almost positive I would not be approved. After two emails, two letters and two phone calls later....I finally went to check it out. Needless to say, we made a purchase! I had my kids with me and our sales person made sure to get us in and out as quickly as possible! I will be returning to Oxmoor Mazda for any future purchases!

April 20, 2015

Thank you so much for your review!

Dream come true!

by from Taylorsville, KY |

Harold really helped me out by getting me into the car of my dreams! He was patient, knowledgeable, and eager to get me what I wanted. I love my new CX5 and can't imagine ever driving anything different!

April 20, 2015

Thank you so much for your review!