Lexington Park Ford Lincoln

21575 Great Mills Rd, Lexington Park, MD 20653

Used 301-863-8111 Used 301-863-8111

Purchase of new car

by from Lexington Park, MD |

Very pleasant and they made me feel like I was important.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for the kind words Darryl! It was a pleasure assisting you. Welcome to the Lexington Park Ford Lincoln family!

Snow doesn't stop my Ford Dealer

by from Great Mills, MD |

My Ford dealership is always so flexible for maintenance of my Edge. When we got 2 feet of snow on the day I was supposed to drop off my vehicle for service, they were able to reschedule my appointment and got me in and completed my service in just 90 minutes. They never let me down.

February 10, 2016

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Andrea. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Lexington Park Ford Lincoln look forward to further serving you in the future!

Great buying experience and quality service

by from California, Maryland |

Lexington Park Ford has maintained both of my Ford vehicles: a 1993 F350 dually and 2013 Fusion EcoBoost Titanium. They consistently perform quality work and have the vehicle completed on time. The staff personnel are always VERY welcoming, knowledgeable, and care for my needs.

February 3, 2016

Timothy, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Lexington Park Ford Lincoln. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

Best Leasing Experience Ever

by from Great Mills, MD |

Jasmine, my sales rep, was great with being available when my schedule was chaotic--30 minute meetings here and there, plus reschedules. By not expediting the process, or making me feel rushed into making a car-leasing decision, she helped make me feel comfortable with the reliability and accuracy of the information she gave me. I never felt like I needed to doubt anything she told me. She definitely delivered with every piece of information I asked for, and even though I could tell she was tired and had lots of customers to work with, I never felt like her focus was diverted from my lease. Really amazing energy. The person who finalized my contract was really helpful, and willing to be forthcoming and frank with the negotiations. In the end, I felt like customer satisfaction outweighed the importance of my finance contact. I'd definitely recommend Lexington Park Ford again, I had an experience that was quick, well-researched, and transparent--the best combination. I've leased before with other dealerships, and so frequently had the opposite experience that I thought it was normal for contract signing to be lengthy, a bit shady, and profit-focused. This was not at all the case. Everyone was friendly and so helpful, and mindful of my time and budgetary goals.

Great service and neat work.

by from California, MD |

It was a last minute request to have the oil changed. Charlie did an outstanding job fitting me in. Brandon Pringle took the time to walk me under the car to show me various items. Work was completed and very nearly done. Appreciate the efforts of everybody involved especially with it being a last minute call in for an appointment.

February 5, 2016

Thanks for the feedback. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

They can get you into the truck you want

by from Lexington Park, MD |

I purchased a 2016 f150 xlt 4x4.service was more than exceptional and the staff paid high attention to detail.

Great Service- Excellent Care

by from Lexington Park, MD |

Professional service. Quick turn around. Forgot to put the next change sticker in but It's an easy number to remember.

Outstanding Service

by from Patuxent River, MD |

Everything I asked to be done was and in a timely fashion, service dept even checked recall status and found one outstanding, so that was fixed too. Always pleased with Lexington Park Maryland Ford's service dept!!

January 30, 2016

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE

by from SOLOMONS, MD |

Good service. Car traded in to Lexington Park Ford

January 9, 2016

Thank you for your business, we truly appreciate it! Welcome to the family!

Feeback

by from Dameron, MD |

I've been dealing with Lexington Park Ford since I first got my license 27 years ago when they were Aldridge. I have never had an issue and will continue to both recommend them to people and provide my business to them.

December 23, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Thanks again for the positive feedback!