Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Fiat of Fredericksburg

Used 888-476-1292
Service 888-807-0004

Excellent Help

by from Stafford |

Interesting time at the dealership, looked at three of the jeep grand cherokee 2010, and (2) 2011 modles. The saleperson wasn't trying to talk me into any one of the three. She was asking me what I liked or disliked about them and if I had a few days for her to locate one that would fit my wants. I like her approach as she was very relaxed. The Sales manager Jeff was also the same way not pushy at all I found this refreshing. I told him I had three other lots i plan to go to and he asked me where, I told him where and he pulled up the jeeps from those lots to compare with his. He never bad mouth the other lots he just asked that I tell him if I didn't wish to by the jeep he had. So I visited the other lot didn't enjoy my customer experince and left. Also one of the other lots the jeep had an accident on the carfax which they didn't share with me and I had to tofind out on my own. Thanks Jeff

William

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I would rather deal with a lawyer! These guys are sleaze from the time you walk through the door.

Grteat Experience purchasing new 2012 Ram truck

by from Cambridge, MD |

We drove 2 1/2 hours to buy the truck we wanted, Al ttok care of almost everything over the phone. When we got tha we inspected the truck signed all the final paperworkand was out the door. I had doubts about buyig the truck over the phone and driving all that way to get it. But Al Alee and the staff at Safford made me not think twice about the good decision upopn my arrivial. When it comes time to purchase my next vehicle I will be giving Al a call and making the drive.

Purchased a Used Grand Caravan from Beverly!

by from King George, VA |

I recently purchased a used Grand Caravan from Safford of Fredericksburg. The only reason I purchased from Safford is because Beverly Riley works there. I worked with Beverly previously at another dealership and purchased several other vehicles from her; so when she left- my business followed her. I can be a very difficult customer and can promise you Beverly is relentless in getting her customers what they want and this has always impressed me about her. Beverly is very good at communicating and seems to have a solid management team at Safford to back her up. My purchase and financing were all handled at the dealership- which was different for me but everyone involved made it an easy process. I will continue to purchase from Beverly wherever she works when I am ready for another vehicle, and would definitely have no problem going through Safford of Fredericksburg again.

Poor customer service

by from King George |

Called Saturday evening about a specific vehicle shortly before closing, was told it was there. Made appointment to see the vehicle for noon Sunday (opening time). Left my contact info with them. When i showed up Sunday after driving the long distance to the dealer, was told the vehicle sold on Saturday, but they had other vehicles I could see. When asked why nobody called me to save me a trip, they had no answer. Smelled like bait and switch to me, so i left and purchased a vehicle from another dealer. To add insult to injury, they called me on Monday to ask whether I had had the opportunity to come by and look at their inventory!

Got a great deal.

by from Fredericksburg |

Took wife to check out leftover Jeep Liberty. She found a 2012 that was nicely equipped. Test drive convinced her so we bought it at a terrific price. No high pressure sales and they didn't try to push us to a higher price car. The deal was negotiated quickly and paperwork was most efficient I've ever seen. We highly recommend this dealer. Great cars at very reasonable prices.

Service not done correctly, poor follow up

by from Raleigh, NC |

I bought a 2011 Grand Cherokee Overland, there was an alignment issue, the dealer said they did the alignment while I waited. I drove the vehicle home and noticed tire wear, so I took it to another dealer and they checked the alignment, it was out of spec. There were also a few paperwork issues that they never followed up on as they said they would.I would NEVER buy a vehicle from these folks again.

Great Dealership!

by from Mt. Airy, MD |

We were looking for a used car and located one at Safford. Being from Mt. Airy, MD, Fredericksburg is a bit of a haul, but Jerry Silsley provided us with excellent service and options for placing a deposit on the vehicle to 'reserve' the car. The financial process was quick and easy too. It's evident this dealership values its customers!

Don't hesitate - dealership is outstanding!

by from Inwood, WV |

Went to Safford Fredericksburg to check out a certified 2010 Dodge Charger. Left with the Charger AND another car! I've been buying personal autos for 40 years and this was BY FAR the best experience I've had. Friendly, knowledgeable staff from sales to finance without the typical hard sell. Car prices competitive and each staff member went the extra mile to get us the best deal with the best financing. I can't say enough positive about this dealership. Highest possible recommendation!