Sapaugh Motors

1507 McNutt St, Herculaneum, MO 63048

New 866-523-9311
Used 866-396-8217
Service 888-969-4976

Spend Less! Get More! Leave Happy!

Spend Less, Get More, Leave Happy

by from Hillsboro, Missouri |

My family has purchased numerous vehicles from Sapaugh Motors GM Country. The past 20 years, Sapaugh Motors is my favorite/only dealership I'll work with. Their staff is Awesome, very respectful and readily available. I've been hooked on Sapaugh Motors GM County since my first visit. When you find a company ex: Sapaugh Motors GM County, you really enjoy doing business with, it is only natural to pass the word around. We have referred family and friends to Sapaugh Motors GM Country because we know they will be treated fairly and honestly. The Peace of mind when doing business with Sapaugh Motors GM County, is what keeps us coming back. In fact, we purchased my 2011 Cadillac July 13, 2012, and we are going to purchase a truck in a few weeks (Jan 2013). I love their shuttle service. Best of all, I know I will be treated fairly with respect and honestly. Per Mr. Sapaugh's own words, "Spend Less", "Get More" and "Leave Happy!"

great buying experience

by from desoto mo |

we had a good experience. a great salesman mark hunter he was the right sales person for us , we do not like salesmen that come on too strong with their sales pitch .mark explained the computer in the car and told us to call him if we had question on how to operate something.

Very pleased.

by from Clayton, MO |

Easy process throughout. From the Web inquiry to hand-off to salesperson. Extremely happy with both Kevin and Ed. Would highly recommend Sapaugh.

Great sales

by from Herculaneum Mo |

The sales department and the business department was very helpful and the whole process was very fast. Went in at noon test drove 2 cars and made a purchase and was finished by noon thank you!

Great service, fixed problem, answered questions

by from Arnold, Mo. |

As always, excellent service. Found and fixed problem. Answered questions. Comfortable and clean facility. And, I even got a clean truck! Thank you for quality service!

Clean facilitie and great c u stoner service

by from Herculaneum mo |

My sales guy was very awesome! Dicussed prices and was honest through the whole way! Got me in a vehicle I really wanted

Service oil change

by from Herculaneum MO |

Very friendly staff. Service manager was helpful too. Car came back very clean with a new wash. Will be back on the future and would recommend.

July 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Christopher. Each employee is a valued member of the Sapaugh Motors team and we all strive to provide excellent service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Regards, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-931-0055

Great service and facility

by from Columbia, Illinois |

Sapaugh is a top notch dealership, both the facility and the personnel. I typically dread buying a vehicle, but my experience at Sapaugh was pleasant and enjoyable.

July 24, 2015

Hi Kevin and thank you! We know that buying a new car can be a daunting process so our team works hard to make it a pleasant and enjoyable process. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Best regards, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-931-0055

my car

by from arnold mo |

Just wanted to say that the tecs that work on the cars need to watch there hands inside people's cars they got grease on my door panel.

July 23, 2015

Robert, thank you so much for your kind and honest review of Sapaugh Motors. We always appreciate any feedback. It was a pleasure to do business with you and we hope to see you again in the future! Kind regards, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-931-0055

State Inspection

by from St. Louis MO |

Just in for state inspection. Everything handled efficiently and everyone very accommodating. Will definitely be returning for any and all future car needs.

July 23, 2015

Susan, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Sapaugh Motors, and we are grateful for choosing us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Warm regards, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-931-0055

Great service

by from Herculaneum MO |

Service was excellent. Saturday service is appreciated, just wish free detailing was also available then. Our SRX is not available during the week.