Sapaugh Motors

1507 McNutt St, Herculaneum, MO 63048

New 866-523-9311
Used 866-396-8217
Service 888-969-4976

Spend Less! Get More! Leave Happy!

Spend Less, Get More, Leave Happy

by from Hillsboro, Missouri |

My family has purchased numerous vehicles from Sapaugh Motors GM Country. The past 20 years, Sapaugh Motors is my favorite/only dealership I'll work with. Their staff is Awesome, very respectful and readily available. I've been hooked on Sapaugh Motors GM County since my first visit. When you find a company ex: Sapaugh Motors GM County, you really enjoy doing business with, it is only natural to pass the word around. We have referred family and friends to Sapaugh Motors GM Country because we know they will be treated fairly and honestly. The Peace of mind when doing business with Sapaugh Motors GM County, is what keeps us coming back. In fact, we purchased my 2011 Cadillac July 13, 2012, and we are going to purchase a truck in a few weeks (Jan 2013). I love their shuttle service. Best of all, I know I will be treated fairly with respect and honestly. Per Mr. Sapaugh's own words, "Spend Less", "Get More" and "Leave Happy!"

great dealership

by from barnhart mo |

alwas a great experience at sapaugh gm country. have bought several vehicles from them over the years have never had a bad experience there.facility is amazing.sales staff very friendly and helpful.having retired from gm in 1998 it is very good to know that sapaugh is doing such a great job representing general motors products keeping gm a leader in the automotive field.

Worth the drive

by from Wentzville, MO |

I normally dont travel this far to buy a vehicle, but I was looking for a specific used vehicle and found at your dealership one on the website. The vehicle was described accurately on the site and looked just as good close up. The sales representative (Greg) was very helpful and friendly. All the transactions went well. I had to return the following weekend to bring in the title to my trade-in. I noticed one mechanical problem during the week with the vehicle I purchased. I informed Greg and they said they would take care of it. And they did!! I also was able to meet the service side of the facility when I brought it in to be fixed. The service department was friendly and efficient. Thanks for great service on both ends - Sal

Sapaugh is the place to buy, and for repairs!

by from Imperial, MO |

In November I bought my first vehicle (GMC Acadia) from Al. After a few insulting visits and dealings with another local GMC dealership, it was recommended that we stop at Sapaugh to meet Al. There was no time-wasted. As soon as he knew what we were interested in, he had several options to show us - then handed me the keys to take it for a drive. Al made the purchase process outstanding. Then, after a couple of visits to the service department for an oil change and other adjustments - I was hooked. The Sapaugh customer service experience is fantastic from the browsing, to the purchase, and in the service department. My wife decided she wanted another vehicle in January, so we went back to see Al. He found exactly what we were looking for, so we bought another vehicle (Yukon Denali). There were a couple of items that needed to be adjusted so I made an appointment with the service department. The check in process is quick and professional; the waiting area is wonderful/comfortable; the employees are very courteous - and the repair was done in an hour or less. They had to order another part - then notified me that it had arrived the very next day. They notified me by phone, email, and USPS mail. The follow up visit to the service department was as good as each of the prior visits. I just returned to the St. Louis area from living in several other states over the years. Sapaugh has demonstrated - by far - the best and most courteous one stop location for all my automotive needs.

Easy to work with

by from Pacific, Missouri |

These guys were very easy to work with. The deal was essentially done over the phone/internet before we went to the dealership. Steve found a possible issue with vehicle when he test drove it and had it checkes/repaired before we arrived. He stayed several hours after his normal day so we could pick up the vechicle without having to wait over the weekend.

Steve Ermer

by from Hillsboro,Mo |

Because he is the Best!! Always kind,professional and just plain awesome!!!Because he is the Best!! Always kind,professional and just plain awesome!!! We having been coming to the is dealership for many years because of there professional and very friendly and kind. Best Place to buy a car!! Thanks for the great customer service!!!!!Steve He is just fantastic :) Peggy franz

Poor repair shop

by from Festus, MO |

Recently I had taken my vehicle, which was purchased through Sapaugh to the repair department at Sapaugh. My vehicle was making a loud ?squealing? sound from the rear driver?s side wheel and a lot of brake dust was building on my wheel. I was told by the personnel at the department that there was nothing wrong with the vehicle and that brake dust on the wheel is a common occurrence with open wheel vehicles and I can purchase ?wheel covers? to limit the brake dust, and sent me on my way. Approximately 2 months later my left rear driver?s side wheel locked up while on an out of town trip. I cut the trip short and immediately took the vehicle to Sapaugh. They told me this time, that my brake caliber locked up and I needed new brakes, caliber and rotor. And that my vehicle warranty had just expired (how convenient). I then showed them the paperwork from two months ago with them stating why I brought my car there (warranty still in affect) and that it was unfounded. They did agree to repair the vehicle at ?no cost?. Which was great. They also agreed to pay for a rental. Again that was great! Upon receiving the rental car I had to pay $20.00 a day for the insurance. They had my vehicle for over a week because they did not carry the parts needed to repair the vehicle. You would think that they would have the parts for a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro that I bought off their lot. Overall my car is fixed. I have not had any issues since the repair. However I do wonder how long I would have been without my vehicle or if I would of needed to pay insurance on a rental for a week if they would have repaired the vehicle the first time I took it there.

Sapaugh Motors responded to this review

February 27, 2013

Thanks for your review and I'm very sorry to hear about your service repair experience. We are constantly working to ensure we are delivering a high level of customer service so feedback from our customers is essential. I realize it's very inconvenient to make a return trip and be without your car; so we try to accommodate our customers as much as possible to alleviate any extra hassle. If you would please contact me directly I'll be happy to review this information with our General Manager to see if we can help resolve your concerns about the rental car costs. You can reach me at 636-931-0055 ext 5149 or email to khermann@sapaugh.com Sincerely, Karrie Hermann Internet Sales Manager

This is second vehicle I have purchased @ Sapaugh

by from Arnold, Mo |

This is second vehicle I have purchased from Sapaugh. They are very friendly to work work with. And take care of everything they promise. Just like buying a used car anywhere, know what you have to trade, including it's retail value, plus what the car you want to purchase is really worth. Check Kelly's Blue Book and Edmunds. It gives you better bargaining power when negotiating the final price. Once you and the dealer can arrive at a price both can live with they stand behind their product and promises. Will I go back to Sapaugh for a future purchase? Yes.

An example of fine customer service

by from Pevely, MO |

I had a (reduced power to engine) error on my 2010 Terrain. I called Dave Sinclair (as i bought it through them) and they never got back to me. Earlier in the year i had taken my Terrain to Sapaugh for an oil change and thought it was a pleasant experience. I thought id take my chances again and see if they could help me with my issue. I have to say from the moment i walked in i felt like everything was going to be ok. Fortunately for me the issue was covered by warranty. Even if it wasnt, my experience here has made me a 100% loyal customer. On one visit. I am in the customer service industry and i must say what they do here really is awesome. When my service consultant Art Speth called to let me know my terrain was ready for pickup, he also told me the fuel light came on, so maybe expect a gas stop on my way home. Wow, i bet 99% of places out there dont put that level of service into their customers. Sure thats a little thing, but to me thats that little extra i dont get anywhere else.

sapaugh used

by from Hillsboro |

After looking everywhere, Greg Jones finally found us a truck. Greg Jones is awesome. 'nuff said!

Great experience

by from st Charles mo |

My first car buying process and it was a great experience. Brian Hankins and Jeff van over were really helpful and went above and beyond to get me in a car. Will definitely come back when it's time to trade up.