1507 McNutt St, Herculaneum, MO 63048

New 866-523-9311
Used 866-396-8217
Service 888-969-4976

Spend Less! Get More! Leave Happy!

Spend Less, Get More, Leave Happy

by from Hillsboro, Missouri |

My family has purchased numerous vehicles from Sapaugh Motors GM Country. The past 20 years, Sapaugh Motors is my favorite/only dealership I'll work with. Their staff is Awesome, very respectful and readily available. I've been hooked on Sapaugh Motors GM County since my first visit. When you find a company ex: Sapaugh Motors GM County, you really enjoy doing business with, it is only natural to pass the word around. We have referred family and friends to Sapaugh Motors GM Country because we know they will be treated fairly and honestly. The Peace of mind when doing business with Sapaugh Motors GM County, is what keeps us coming back. In fact, we purchased my 2011 Cadillac July 13, 2012, and we are going to purchase a truck in a few weeks (Jan 2013). I love their shuttle service. Best of all, I know I will be treated fairly with respect and honestly. Per Mr. Sapaugh's own words, "Spend Less", "Get More" and "Leave Happy!"

my experience

by from hurculanium mo |

I had a great experience at sapaugh motors! The staff was super friendly, they worked with toset up paymemts that would meet my budget and they did it super fast. I would definitely recommend them!!

Car Purchase was a pleasant experience

by from ST LOUIS |

Sapaugh Motors has a very good reputation in this area. However, my expectations were exceeded by the courtesy, information and every possible effort to assist me in purchasing the vehicle of my choice at a price I could afford. Both Brian, my salesman, and Mr. Sapaugh made this purchase a very pleasant experience.

May 4, 2015

It's humbling to know we were able to exceed your expectations, Carol. We work very hard to provide each of our customers with knowledgeable and pressure-free service and it's good to hear that Brian and Mr. Sapaugh were able to show you what Sapaugh Motors is all about. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Best regards, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-931-0055

Clean

by from Imperial mo |

Always very detailed an professional I recommend Sapaugh to anyone buying General motors products They work hard at making your experience a good one

May 1, 2015

Roger, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Sapaugh Motors, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented and professional customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Best regards, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-931-0055

Service

by from Herculaneum,Mo |

Free soda and popcorn...What more do you want. clean,neat,and friendly. Free car wash vacuum the inside friendly service reps Place has it all

April 28, 2015

Charles, thank you for using our service department and the kind words about Sapaugh Motors. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best regards, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-931-0055

customer service

by from Herculaneum, MO |

Zack was very helpful. He kept me updated throughout the process. Although the loaner that was provides had only 1/8 tank of gas.

April 28, 2015

Ricki, thanks for taking the time leave this great review! We're sorry to hear that the loner car was so low on gas. We'll be sure to check this a little closer in the future! We hope to see you again soon! Best regards, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-931-0055

great service

by from herculaneum mo |

no big pressure from salesman Brian Hankins he knew every thing about the car I had researched and my husband and I especially liked the fact that the company is very into customer service something a lot of businesses have forgotten.

April 28, 2015

Vernon, we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. It's delightful to know that Brian provided you with a pressure free service during your visit. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-931-0055

Air conditioner problems

by from Festus/Crystal City, MO. |

My experience with Sapaugh was very smooth and I was dealt with very professionally. The service department took the time to explain what the problem was and how it was repaired.

April 28, 2015

Lyn, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review about our dealership. We want to assure that all of our customers are informed and all of their needs are met when it comes to their vehicle. We are more than happy to accommodate all of our customers who bring their vehicle in for service. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best regards, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-931-0055

by from Herculaneum, MO |

Sapaugh Motors is a great company to purchase a vehicle from, wonderful service and always wanting to please the customers.

April 24, 2015

Sue, we love hearing about guests who have a wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them! Thanks for your 5-star review! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your vehicle. Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-931-0055

Great Service

by from St. Louis Missouri |

Wonderful !!!! Great Place To Do Business With. They Have One Of The Best Managers Of All Time Tom Crenshaw and Lets Not Forget Junior Crench He Knows How To Handle That Service Drive.

April 28, 2015

Joseph, we appreciate the time it took for you to leave us this amazing feedback! Tom and Junior are valuable team members and they will be pleased to read the nice comments you left them. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-931-0055

Great Service

by from Hillsboro, MO |

I had oil changed, filter, tires rotated and everything went smooth. I love the fact that my car is washed at the end of any service I have and all the staff have always been very friendly and knowledgeable.

April 24, 2015

Natalie, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left Sapaugh Motors satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Joe Clemens-General Manager, jclem62@aol.com, 636-931-0055