Max Motors (Butler)

1108 W Fort Scott St, Butler, MO 64730

New 888-702-2680
Used 888-484-9779
Service 866-897-2991

"Easiest Place to Buy A Car"

Bait and Switch SCAM!!!

by from Jefferson City, MO |

I tried to buy a truck from Max Motors. I drove 3 hours to buy a truck and it didnt have everything I was told it had so we made a purchase agreement. They were supposed to add a feature and deliver the truck to me. a day later they tell me it cant be done. So I gave the VIN number to my local dealership and sure enough, the feature can be added! But it was too costly so Max motors lied and said it cant be done. Take my advice, save yourself the trouble and shop elsewhere!

On line shopping didn't work for me.

by from Blue Springs MO |

This car hunt didn't do me much good. I was contacted by the sales person that same day, and was told he would get back to me with some numbers. I did not hear from him for a couple of days, and then he sent me a message asking me if I received his quote. I returned a message of no. A couple of days later I heard from him again wanting to set up a test drive. Still no numbers. After that I gave up and went hunting by foot. So much for on line shopping.

First review is not showing, here is a second!

by from Nevada, MO |

Purchased a vehicle that I viewed online and proceeded to set everything up for it. Loan papers were not done, rude finance guy when I declined GAP coverage, and then my Sales guy vanishing during the papers when I wanted to quote him on something. I felt pressured into my buy, I love my car BUT the pictures were not up to date of the vehicle at all. I guess I shouldnt of taken their word on it and checked it over myself - first car, lesson learned. Tired thread on the front was worn(had pictures of staff with NEW tires!) and one rim had curb damage pretty badly that was not shown in any of the four wheel pics. Back door of the vehicle had been repainted which was not mentioned when I asked if the vehicle had been checked for accidents! All in all, I overpaid for a previously wrecked car with glaring beauty defects. I attempted to contact my Sales guy afterwards, never heard back.

Worth the drive

by from Kansas City, MO |

We were looking for a particular car in a particular price range for 2 months and they had what we were looking for. They were able to work out a deal in a professional manner and we were out of there.

Trade-in

by from Arma, Ks |

I was treated fairly on a trade-in. The salesman was professional and a pleasure to deal with.