Purvis Ford Inc

3660 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, VA 22408

Finally good customer service

by from Fredericksburg, VA. |

I have always been displeased with the customer service with Purvis Ford after purchasing my F150. However, this last time Adam in the service department provided me with what I know and consider to be professional and courteous customer service and for that I am very appreciative. I may never buy from Purvis again but I will remember the last encounter with Adam.

Reservations work great!

by from Fredericksburg, Va. |

I like the new On Line reservation program. I used it for scheduled service and was impressed.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Charlotte Hall, MD |

We purchased a 2016 Ford Explorer Ruby Red w/tinted clear coat. The staff at Purvis are the best. I will not go anywhere else. Our salesman, Daniel Mullins found us exactly what we were looking for and kept us well informed of the status the entire time.

Service Department

by from Stafford, VA |

The service department is always quick and efficient.

April 22, 2016

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, John. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

Great Experience

by from Colonial Beach, VA |

The salesman was very helpful very polite. He helped me set up my Bluetooth and my iTunes. Showed me what all the buttons do and how to use everything. Will shop there again when I decide to get a new car. The whole experience was painless.

April 1, 2016

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Purvis Ford Lincoln, Inc.. The staff at Purvis Ford Lincoln, Inc. always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

Great service!!

by from Stafford, VA |

2016 Titanium Fusion. Went in just to look ended up buying, All Staff was very friendly and helpful.

buying a new car

by from Fredericksbury, VA |

I purchased a 2016 Ford Focus after my 2012 Focus was "totaled" by the insurance company. Salesman Daniel Mullins was very helpful and understanding of my dilemma of having to purchase a new car, when I wasn't in the mood for buying a new car. So far I am very happy.

February 3, 2016

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Janet. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Great place to find a car

by from Mineral, VA |

Great place to purchase a car. Top notch sales person. I would recommend this dealership to all. A pleasant experience

January 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. The staff at Purvis Ford Lincoln, Inc. always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

Great customer service in the sales department

by from Unionville, Va |

Dave was an absolutely wonderful salesman. He was very polite and personable, he made sure to work within our budget and was very attentive. Additionally, the gentleman who handled our financing was also incredibly personable and made the experience very pleasant. My only negative remarks are in regards to the service department. It was later in the evening when we purchased our vehicle and they were unable to perform an inspection on my vehicle. We needed to bring something by the dealership the next day and we were told to bring the car in for the inspection then. I brought my vehicle in about an hour before the inspectors left and was told they were unable to perform the inspection on my 2015 model vehicle with only 19,000 miles. This was especially disheartening considering the inspection was performed the next day at another facility in under an hour. We would have scored excellent had it not been for this experience. We are very satisfied with our purchase and love our F150. We cannot thank Dae enough for all of his assistance throughout our decision making and purchase- we highly recommend him!

Great Service and exciting new cars

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

The salesman, finance, and management worked well together to meet my needs. I look forward to future purchases

January 6, 2016

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Purvis Ford Lincoln, Inc.! We hope to continue serving you for many years to come.