Napa Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Volvo Kia

333 Soscol Ave, Napa, CA 94559

New 866-449-1591
Used 866-516-8420
Service 888-494-1990

A Dealership "FOR The People"

Great Sales Experience Here!!

by from Rutherford, CA |

Had a wonderful experience with Napa Chrysler yesterday. I bought a Nissan Altima and was worried about my credit rating and getting a good loan. The sales staff made it all happen for me and my payment was even less than I thought it would be.

Mostly good

by from Fremont, CA |

The good: No pressure from sales people. Quick negotiation for price. Not rushed testing car. Paid. The bad: Came back to complete paperwork the next day and had to wait an hour; that was annoying.

Love my new/used car

by from Modesto, ca |

Love my car- great service. It took a few hours but this dealership put me in my dream car. We drove all the way up from Modesto- and they were grateful to have us. They did what it took to put me in the car I wanted. I recommend to all my family and friends. Thanks milt! Not sure what else I can say. Happy with the car- loved the dealership. Their finance gal was the best.

No personal response to email

by from Tracy,CA |

This dealer had 3 different vehicles a ailae in the model we wanted. Sent an email inquiry through cars.com and received a form letter. I had asked a specific question in the inquiry and it was never answered. Did the same thing at another dealer and got an immediate personal response and answer. We bought our car from them.