Dave Solon Nissan Subaru of Pueblo

Used 866-495-1965
Service 888-291-3353

2011 Nissan Rogue

by from Del Norte,CO |

I am very happy with my car and the buying experience.

Bad experience!

by from Pueblo. co |

I have purchased 2 cars from this dealership. My most recent purchase is at the age is in need of repairs. I took it to the dealership because I thought they would be honest and stand behind their work. Last year I had them do $1500 worth of repairs to my car. I continue to have problems with most of what they fixed. Once they did min or adjustments but I am now told that none of the work is covered under a warranty and I need an additional $2500 of work most of which was done there less than a year ago. I would not recommend this dealership or their service department!

April 2, 2014

Please call me as soon as it's good for you. We will work to resolve this issue right away. Thanks, Jeremy Hamm 719-545-4145

See these guys first

by from San Diego, CA |

A car is a major purchase, and it is important to buy a vehicle from people who care about what they are doing, and actually care about the customer experience both pre and post purchase. I am not a shill, employee or relative of anyone working at Solon Nissan, just a customer who had an above and beyond experience I wish to share. The review is somewhat lengthy, but if you are thinking about buying a Nissan, Subaru or a quality used car and spending major money, than it will be worth your time to read through so I can tell you why these guys are the ones you need to start with when looking at buying a car. My girlfriend and I decided to move from Kansas City to California and after 2 days of driving, we entered the Raton pass about 80 miles west of Pueblo. Our Nissan Murano made it up a few of the steep grades, then choked out. We had two very anxious cats in the car, who were not happy about the trip in the first place, and a large U-Haul trailer we were towing with virtually all of our belongings inside. I will spare you the gory details of how we got back to Solon Nissan Subaru in Pueblo and skip to the part that matters. The service manager, after diagnosing the Murano came out and professionally delivered the crushingly bad news that our Murano was basically ?internally totaled? after a ?cascading series of failures? starting with the transmission and ending with the engine. It would cost us roughly $8k and take about two weeks if we chose to service the car there. The real tragic part of all of this is that we were about 6 payments away from having it paid off. We had to get to CA within 7 days to settle in and get ready to start our new jobs, so we had but one option. Trade the broken car for something on their lot. We picked an Armada because we wanted something that could handle that trailer easily for the remainder of the trip, unlike the Murano which was rated for the trailer but clearly not up to the task. We made the horrific mistake of registering the Armada in Kansas City because we technically had a few days left on our lease, and because we (finance guy included) thought it would be a good option to save some money on taxes. Big fat huge monumental mistake. Jeremy (Hamm) and Jason (Byford) worked with us FOR A YEAR to get this straightened out. They could have just told us, oh well not our problem, but they helped us finally get registered in CA and did all of the work to get it done. Little did we know what a nightmare that decision would create, but they were there for us and dealt with the crazy bureaucratic heavy lifting to get things done even when I was being a jerk to them because I did not understand everything about the situation. So if you are buying a car in Pueblo even if you ARE NOT IN THE MARKET FOR A NISSAN OR SUBARU, go and see these guys first if you want a first class car buying experience.

April 2, 2014

Thanks for the awesome words!!! We are here to serve.

Easy purchase

by from Fort Collins |

I recently bought a used 350z from Dave Solon and they made the experience very painless. Vinzent was kind and friendly and no one pressured me to buy. Negotiations were a breeze as they listened to what my offers was and responded appropriately. I love the car and recommend doing busing with them.

April 2, 2014

Thanks for the review! We love it when you're happy.

I have great Experience with Dave Solon NIssan

by from Pueblo, CO |

Recently I purchased my dream car, a Nissan maximum at Dave Solon Nissan Subaru, Pueblo. This experience was especially memorable because my salesman Mark Battle was very friendly and I left with the payment I wanted and a smile. He greeted me with a big smile and walked me through the process, which went very smoothly. He even took the time to show me how to work all of the media inside the car. I definitely recommend Mark Battle and Dave Solon Nissan Subaru Pueblo to anyone!

Not a COUPE

by from Portland, OR |

Searching online for a Z4 COUPE and this dealer incorrectly listed a convertible. Makes trusting this dealer much harded since they don't seem to know the difference between a roadster and a coupe. A Coupe is a hardtop, no a retractable hardtop, not a softtop. What else will they have wrong?

October 1, 2013

I see that you're very upset and I apologize for the mistake. At your convenience please give me a call, i'd like to try and help with your search. John C. 719-545-4145 thanks

Buyer Beware!!!!!

by from Pueblo, CO |

I recently test drove a vehicle at Dave Solon Nissan Subaru and noticed a strange sound. I asked about any mechanical problems, and both the salesman, his boss and the lead mechanic said they were unaware of any problems until I mentioned I would be taking the car to my mechanic. Suddenly, their amnesia cleared, and I was told the vehicle had a known problem that would cost $2,000 to fix. I told them I expected them to cover the expense at the offered sales price or I would not be buying the vehicle. They responded that the price of the car reflected the mechanical problem (which was wrong because their online asking price was $200 more than NADA or blue book pricing for a vehicle in good condition). I was told they could probably lower the price $500 but they wouldn't be fixing the problem. So, if you want to buy a vehicle where the dealer is perfectly happy selling you a car with known mechanical problems while advertising it as being in good shape, you now know where to shop. I believe the dealership waits for unsuspecting buyers or those not mechanically inclined to purchase their vehicles. As for me, I said no thanks and instead bought from a more reputable dealer. Guess where I'll not be referring all of my Pueblo friends? Had the dealer just been fair and honest, they would've secured my business along with that of my current and future friends. PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!

October 1, 2013

Could you please call me at your convenience to discuss the situation. thanks John C 545-4145

Mr. & Mrs. Mollat

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

We just bought a new 2014 Subaru Outback this July. The people are excellent to work with, very helpful & attentive. The prices are similar to other dealers though. If I were to buy another car, I would consider this dealership again, except that I live in Colorado Springs & I can see no advantage in going to Pueblo to buy a car.

October 1, 2013

Thank you and we appreciate you!

Awesome people!

by from Colorado springs, CO |

What a great car buying experience! Do not waste your time at Heuberger motors. They are just plain rude and have zero customer service. That's right, I mean you Tom Watkins! Go see the friendly folks at Solon if you want a Subaru!

February 1, 2014

Would recommend

by from Lamar, Co |

We're loving our new Nissan. Maybe too much - got stopped for speeding. Patrick took very good care of us. We left very happy.

October 1, 2013

Thank you for the nice comments, we appreciate you!

Great Dealership

by from Pueblo, CO |

We recently purchased a new Subaru from Solon in Pueblo, It was the best buying experience we har ever had. Cliff and Jon helped us and made the process of buying a car, something I usually hate exceptionally easy! We will only go to Solon Nissan and Subaru from now on! Great job and keep up the good work!!

April 23, 2013

Thanks for choosing us and for the feedback. Enjoy your Subby!