Dave Solon Nissan Subaru of Pueblo

Used 866-495-1965
Service 888-291-3353

Above and Beyond

by from Lamar, CO |

I began my search for a vehicle with the option in mind of driving all current model sedans available. I was extremely nervous because the last time I bought a car was years ago and I know salesmen can be pushy. When I went to Solon I experienced the complete opposite of my expectations. I was treated as a woman of importance in my car purchase decision as well as with respect. The staff was courteous, knowledgeable, and friendly. I ultimately liked the new Altima, but was in no way pressured!! Sure they asked if I wanted to buy it, but at this point I was comfortable enough to say "yes," rather than think about it. The environment made me comfortable, and I knew they weren't trying to take advantage of me. We made a deal on my new Altima and I absolutely love it! I recommend all my friends and family to give Dave Solon a chance before making such a major decision. I ended up financing this one, whereas in the past I've paid cash for my cars. The finance lady made everything so easy and understandable. The nightmares I've heard about this process were not true in my opinion at all. I am more than satisfied with Dave Solon and I encourage anyone looking to buy to give these guys a shot. They're straight to the point and even friendly about it! They definitely score a 13/10 in my book. My next car purchase will begin with Dave Solon. Thank you for valuing me and taking my car purchase serious, and not just as another number and commission.

Great buying experience with Paul Chavez

by from Denver, CO |

Had an awesome buying experience working with Paul Chavez. I was able to test drive multiple vehicles and Solon had the best prices in the STATE. It was well worth the 75 mile drive. Randi walked me through finacing options and John Coleman ensured I was getting a fair deal. I will be referring friends and family to Solon!

A tremendous buying experience!!!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I recently purchased a new Nissan Maxima from Dave Solon Nissan in Pueblo, CO. From start to finish this was one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had! Randi in finance was especially helpful! She walked me through all of my options and gave me all the information necessary to make an educated decision. I would recommend this dealership to anyone buying a new or used car.

Unfortunate Experience

by from Pueblo, CO |

Visited this local dealership to test drive and see about purchasing a new vehicle. Extensively researched vehicle(s), options, and all costs and compared to other dealerships prior to arriving. Facility was clean and staff was pleasant and personable, and then they begin to go over the numbers - first red flag, their model vehicle with same options is approximately 2750 more than another local dealership, they did not address any price discrepancy only stated that was -the price- for options selected- second red flag- they keep your trade in keys as if your other vehicle is gone (more on this later). Reviewed requested finance term and amount with gentleman and was informed it could not be done and requested a down-payment be applied or if financed over a longer term (could be done if total cost was lower, of course, mathematics is understood). Politely informed the gentleman we would like to return home and discuss our options moving forward. The salesperson left and brought in a finance gentleman who desired to review the numbers with us which we politely declined and stated again that we understood the math however we wanted to discuss the purchase further. We requested again to leave and also for the trade in keys and the salesperson left and returned with a manager/owner who came in and asked about making a deal on the car for the terms already explained three times at this point. We again politely declined and requested the keys to our trade in which still had not been returned after the salesperson had made multiple trips out of the office and back again. The salesman returned and said that they were able to make the deal occur per our requested terms. When we requested to know which changed, the cost of the vehicle, or the amount we were being given on our trade (as the amount required to make the deal happen was around 2000, no small sum), it was explained that we were bing given a break on the taxes on the purchase. This was found to be an evasive answer and did not completely answer the question proposed so we again requested the keys to the potential trade in vehicle so that we may leave and discuss our options (still had not been returned), the salesperson left the office again saying he would return momentarily. We ultimately had to leave the office and stand in the main waiting area to request assistance. The salesman came out into the main arsa and again reported a desire to review the new determination that at this point had multiple iterations. The salesperson still did not have the trade in vehicle keys and they had to be requested for yet another time. The manager was heard to be screaming from a nearby office "just let them have their keys" as I departed for the door of the facility. Thankfully, the next time the salesman returned he gave us our keys and we were able to leave. We entered this facility pleasant, in good faith, with exemplary credit and money in our pocket, and we were met initially with kindness, however the level of dis-courtesy and frustration encountered was absolutely ridiculous and not necessary.

May 30, 2015

Please call me as soon as it's good for you. We will work to resolve this issue right away. Thanks, John Coleman 719-545-4145

Bad experience!

by from Pueblo. co |

I have purchased 2 cars from this dealership. My most recent purchase is at the age is in need of repairs. I took it to the dealership because I thought they would be honest and stand behind their work. Last year I had them do $1500 worth of repairs to my car. I continue to have problems with most of what they fixed. Once they did min or adjustments but I am now told that none of the work is covered under a warranty and I need an additional $2500 of work most of which was done there less than a year ago. I would not recommend this dealership or their service department!

April 2, 2014

Please call me as soon as it's good for you. We will work to resolve this issue right away. Thanks, Jeremy Hamm 719-545-4145

See these guys first

by from San Diego, CA |

A car is a major purchase, and it is important to buy a vehicle from people who care about what they are doing, and actually care about the customer experience both pre and post purchase. I am not a shill, employee or relative of anyone working at Solon Nissan, just a customer who had an above and beyond experience I wish to share. The review is somewhat lengthy, but if you are thinking about buying a Nissan, Subaru or a quality used car and spending major money, than it will be worth your time to read through so I can tell you why these guys are the ones you need to start with when looking at buying a car. My girlfriend and I decided to move from Kansas City to California and after 2 days of driving, we entered the Raton pass about 80 miles west of Pueblo. Our Nissan Murano made it up a few of the steep grades, then choked out. We had two very anxious cats in the car, who were not happy about the trip in the first place, and a large U-Haul trailer we were towing with virtually all of our belongings inside. I will spare you the gory details of how we got back to Solon Nissan Subaru in Pueblo and skip to the part that matters. The service manager, after diagnosing the Murano came out and professionally delivered the crushingly bad news that our Murano was basically ?internally totaled? after a ?cascading series of failures? starting with the transmission and ending with the engine. It would cost us roughly $8k and take about two weeks if we chose to service the car there. The real tragic part of all of this is that we were about 6 payments away from having it paid off. We had to get to CA within 7 days to settle in and get ready to start our new jobs, so we had but one option. Trade the broken car for something on their lot. We picked an Armada because we wanted something that could handle that trailer easily for the remainder of the trip, unlike the Murano which was rated for the trailer but clearly not up to the task. We made the horrific mistake of registering the Armada in Kansas City because we technically had a few days left on our lease, and because we (finance guy included) thought it would be a good option to save some money on taxes. Big fat huge monumental mistake. Jeremy (Hamm) and Jason (Byford) worked with us FOR A YEAR to get this straightened out. They could have just told us, oh well not our problem, but they helped us finally get registered in CA and did all of the work to get it done. Little did we know what a nightmare that decision would create, but they were there for us and dealt with the crazy bureaucratic heavy lifting to get things done even when I was being a jerk to them because I did not understand everything about the situation. So if you are buying a car in Pueblo even if you ARE NOT IN THE MARKET FOR A NISSAN OR SUBARU, go and see these guys first if you want a first class car buying experience.

April 2, 2014

Thanks for the awesome words!!! We are here to serve.

Easy purchase

by from Fort Collins |

I recently bought a used 350z from Dave Solon and they made the experience very painless. Vinzent was kind and friendly and no one pressured me to buy. Negotiations were a breeze as they listened to what my offers was and responded appropriately. I love the car and recommend doing busing with them.

April 2, 2014

Thanks for the review! We love it when you're happy.

I have great Experience with Dave Solon NIssan

by from Pueblo, CO |

Recently I purchased my dream car, a Nissan maximum at Dave Solon Nissan Subaru, Pueblo. This experience was especially memorable because my salesman Mark Battle was very friendly and I left with the payment I wanted and a smile. He greeted me with a big smile and walked me through the process, which went very smoothly. He even took the time to show me how to work all of the media inside the car. I definitely recommend Mark Battle and Dave Solon Nissan Subaru Pueblo to anyone!

May 29, 2015

:) thank you for your business!

Not a COUPE

by from Portland, OR |

Searching online for a Z4 COUPE and this dealer incorrectly listed a convertible. Makes trusting this dealer much harded since they don't seem to know the difference between a roadster and a coupe. A Coupe is a hardtop, no a retractable hardtop, not a softtop. What else will they have wrong?

October 1, 2013

I see that you're very upset and I apologize for the mistake. At your convenience please give me a call, i'd like to try and help with your search. John C. 719-545-4145 thanks

Buyer Beware!!!!!

by from Pueblo, CO |

I recently test drove a vehicle at Dave Solon Nissan Subaru and noticed a strange sound. I asked about any mechanical problems, and both the salesman, his boss and the lead mechanic said they were unaware of any problems until I mentioned I would be taking the car to my mechanic. Suddenly, their amnesia cleared, and I was told the vehicle had a known problem that would cost $2,000 to fix. I told them I expected them to cover the expense at the offered sales price or I would not be buying the vehicle. They responded that the price of the car reflected the mechanical problem (which was wrong because their online asking price was $200 more than NADA or blue book pricing for a vehicle in good condition). I was told they could probably lower the price $500 but they wouldn't be fixing the problem. So, if you want to buy a vehicle where the dealer is perfectly happy selling you a car with known mechanical problems while advertising it as being in good shape, you now know where to shop. I believe the dealership waits for unsuspecting buyers or those not mechanically inclined to purchase their vehicles. As for me, I said no thanks and instead bought from a more reputable dealer. Guess where I'll not be referring all of my Pueblo friends? Had the dealer just been fair and honest, they would've secured my business along with that of my current and future friends. PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!

October 1, 2013

Could you please call me at your convenience to discuss the situation. thanks John C 545-4145

Mr. & Mrs. Mollat

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

We just bought a new 2014 Subaru Outback this July. The people are excellent to work with, very helpful & attentive. The prices are similar to other dealers though. If I were to buy another car, I would consider this dealership again, except that I live in Colorado Springs & I can see no advantage in going to Pueblo to buy a car.

October 1, 2013

Thank you and we appreciate you!