Kia of Clarksville

826 E Lewis and Clark Pkwy, Clarksville, IN 47131

New 888-297-8202
Used 877-968-7507
Service 888-288-5705

Proud to be representing the best value brand in America

John,F, and Bonnie

by from New Albany, Indiana |

We were very pleased with our treatment by John, F, and Bonnie, the whole process of purchasing a car was made pleasant by these individuals. They fit us to the right vehicle, answered all our questions and while we were waiting we were very impressed with F. He explained a lot of things and passed on some very valuable information. In the past I have dreaded going to a dealership to purchase a vehicle, it seemed sometimes like being held hostage. Not so here, we were offered refreshments immediately and we were not pressured. We love our vehicle and we will be going back to Kia for our next purchase.

Great Dealership, great service dept

by from Henryville, IN |

This is the second vehicle I have purchased at Kia Of Clarksville. They are the best value for your money. The Sorento (my first Kia) and the Optima are both made in the USA and I like that. My salesperson Nikia was very up beat and very personable, made you feel like she was someone you knew. My Care Pro Brandon went over every feature on my new Optima, answered any questions I had and encouraged me to come back anytime after my purchase if I had any questions. I did experience some dissatisfaction during the sales process, but contacted Pat Bates the General Manager, she apologized for the situation, asked if she could have a chance to correct, I returned to dealership and I now own my 2015 Optima, ( I call it my half convertible sports car and I love it) :)

Service with a SMILE!!

by from Louisville, Ky |

I am impressed!!! I have been in sales for 29 years so I am amazed and satisfied with the service I was given! I was greeted by JP (Salesman) and from then on...nothing but smiles and service from 1-4 today!! I really liked the atmosphere and customer service that was presented. Brandon..Care Pro was very professional and showed me the operation of my new 2015 Kia Forte!! He took his time and smiled and was so patient! The best part is even at the end..and finalizing it all.. Jessica ..Manager...smiled and was just like the rest of this AWESOME STAFF!!!! I will refer people to this store and I really appreciate the service I was given buying a new car!!! Thank yo so very much!! be proud of the entire store..as all the workers I saw seemed HAPPY to be working..(even on a Saturday)!!!!

kia at Kia

by from clarksville |

Great. We came looking for a used car. ended up purchasing a new everyone was nice. I was shocked how nice my sales person nakia was.

purchased a new Forte :)

by from clarksville IN |

Thanks to Jacob me and my husband purchased a new car today. We didn't know anything about Kia. Michael and Jacob made sure we had fun. Will definitely recommend my sister to come here when she needs a new car.

Fun and Friendly

by from Clarksville, In |

Just purchased a 15 Forte. Logan made the process very easy. Michael was very knowledgeable over the buttons. Hopefully my second half will be able to purchase one soon. Thank you everyone. IF YOU ARE READING THIS GO BUY A KIA !!

Friendly and fun

by from Clarksville ,in |

Just purchased a new 15 FORTE had an excellent time while here. Logan made this process easy. Michael was very knowledgeable over the buttons. If you are reading this GO BUY A KIA !!

Extremely friendly

by from clarksville ,IN |

Just purchased a 15 Forte. Very excited for it and I hope to drive it until the wheels fall off. Logan made my experience her very quick and easy. Michael was very knowledgeable over the buttons. If you are reading this GO BUY A KIA !!

excellent service

by from Clarksville |

Enjoyed our experience .. and yes you can trust your car salesman. Jacob and Michael and everyone was excellent we only came back because we are always treated pleasantly. Thank you !!

Great service!

by from Clarksville, IN |

Logan and Olivia were awesome! Great service! Went above and beyond to find the exact van we were looking for. Would def buy from them again!