Kia of Clarksville

826 E Lewis and Clark Pkwy, Clarksville, IN 47131

New 888-297-8202
Used 877-968-7507
Service 888-288-5705

Proud to be representing the best value brand in America

Misleading and dishonest

by from Depauw In |

Went to dealer to buy a car, made offer plus sales tax - bottom line, - no add on, and could not make a deal. Went home approximately 40 miles. After arriving home, received a call from the salesman stating they would take my offer. Told salesman I would return the next day and buy the car per my offer. Returned the next day to buy the car. While doing the paper work, the sales manager came to table and stated there was a miscommunication, I would need to pay $500 more for the car. I refused and left the dealership and will never return.

stems corrosion not serviced

by from Indiana |

Kia service doesn't not take responsibility for problems that doesn't make money for the dealer

kia store in clarksville,Indiana

by from salem,indiana |

My experience with the Kia store was very long and exhausting,I originally went to try and trade my car and get a lease to lower my monthly payments,after two bad experiences before was leary of even returning but gave it a try because i love my kia vehicles purchased prior just not the deception from a past sales rep.My sales rep was Andy i can't ask for a nicer and down to earth person he understood what i wanted and needed and it was nice to have him listen instead of push.Sydney went to wrap the paper work up and she was friendly and very happy i could tell they both took pride in their jobs.When it came down to signing their was another employee that changed the process of the loan and was trying to get us to lean the other way and buy,felt like a repeat of the past,Andy and Syndney caught on fast and put a stop to it and my experience turned back around and was great.If they hadn't been so understanding and treated my family and I as people and not dollar signs we probably wouldn't have purchased but we did.Thanks to you both!!!!!!!!!!!

yoga pants??

by from Corydon, In |

Brought my car in for a service repair and decided to walk around the facility while waiting and as I entered the showroom area, every girl had on yoga pants. All of the females in service were well dresses for there position if not over dresses. Its was kinda shock that Pat Bates or any management would allow such dress code for sales reps. In the past few years, I feel that this store has went down hill a little. Very unprofessional in my eyes and daughters eyes for yoga pants to be worn on the job. Just surprising to us. Other then that , all service members were very nice and friendly to us. I will be back for a service and if I ever come back to buy a car I hope to see more professional dressed woman in the sales area.

yoga pants??

by from Corydon, In |

employees appearance

by from Louisville, ky |

I went to Kia just to check prices on there cars and was walking lot. One sales guy approached me, he was very nice to me and not pushey at all. As I walk into showroom just to look around, every single young ladies had yoga pants on. That is very unprofessional for custermor service employees. Not sure if they were sales or what but as a mulitmillion dollar company, people should be dressed for the job. It made the company look careless and lazy!!

great experience

by from Georgetown, Indiana |

Donna was our salesperson and she was absolutely wonderful to deal with. She was very polite and funny and not pushy at all. She will be the reason we come back there. Also when the car was ready, then Syndey came out and sat with me in my new car and went through all the buttons on the dash and explained their function. This was such a blessing. These two ladies should get the highest rating possible. They were the reason our buying a Kia was so pleasant.

What a way to run a business

by from Clarksville Indiana |

I recently stopped in for an oil change , I have an 08 Kia sportage , as soon as I told the lady at the desk what I was there for , she instantly goes into a very rehearsed conversation about if I didn't do this and didn't do that my warrenty would be void and null , I told her all I wanted was an oil change and that my regular mechanic was on vacation , she kinda snubbed and was just rude from that point on , . As I sat in waiting room numerous sales associates came back and tried to push me to trade in , I told the first I was uninterested that my car was paid off and I have no desire for a payment , he went on his merry way , then the second came back , he said he has a buyer for my car right now and it's a very wanted car , tried again to get me to trade ( reminds me of sharks surrounding a wounded seal )! After the third guy approached me I went to show room to talk to upper management about how rude service people were ( at desk when signing in) spoke with gm Pat bates , she didn't see anything wrong with the situation and just shrugged me off . Needless to say I was very unhappy about the way things were handled . Went back to service waiting to check on my car ( after an hour ) I looked to see if my car was done and saw it hadn't even been moved .. Once again I go speak with lady at counter to see why my oil change hadn't been done . She gave me excuse that ticket had blown off techs toolbox and he didn't know ticket was placed there for him to do .. There is a lot more to this story of my experience at Kia of Clarksville but no need to keep rambling . I will never return or send anyone there due to this ..

Not what I thought

by from Clarksville, Indiana |

Great service. My wife and I stopped in to look at the new Optima. We feel in live with the SXL, white with black interior. The manager Jerry Davis went out of his way to make sure w were being taken if and provided us with a price we couldn't walk away from. Donna Alexander was our sales person, she just let us take our time looking at the optima and wasn't near as pushy as I thought she would be. She was great. The whole staff was excellent.

Just a little off

by from Lexington, KY |

Went to see a used Jag that had been on Cars.com for almost 2 weeks. The price was reasonable, but the car hadn't been prepped at all -- dirty, no detailing, loose screws on the console, things were broken, tires were not good. Considering I went out of my way to see this car (100 miles, to be exact), I was not happy, and they lost the sale.