Schmidt Chevrolet Cadillac

Used 877-664-1245
Service 888-307-7803

Review of Schmidt Chevrolet

by from Columbus |

Salesman contacted me and was very professional . Did not make a buy at this time.

Water pump repair

by from Mt. Vernon, IL |

Always have a great experience here. No long wait time. Explained to me what happened very well. Bought my car from them and made a good choice.

Great service

by from Wayne city, IL |

We have bought several cars and we have been satisfied with both buying and service depts.

Keys made in service

by from Mt. Vernon |

Everyone at the dealership is very nice and professional.

Best experience we have EVER had buying a car!!!

by from Bluford, IL |

My husband and I just bought a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 from Matt King this afternoon. We were originally going to go up to O'Fallon to buy, but just happened to see a truck we liked online right before leaving. So we went to check it out. Boy am I glad we did!! Our Salesman was professional, courteous, and honest. Traits that are hard to come by now a days. He was able to make the truck happen for us in the price range we wanted. (Which given our situation was nothin short of a miracle.) when it was time to go back and sign paperwork I braced myself for all the sneaky extras and pressure to buy the extras. Audrey was the exact opposite of every other finance manager we have delt with. She was straight forward, no gimmicks, no hard selling. She was really great! Overall our experience was the absolute best out of the 6 cars we have purchased. I can't wait to go back and get my car upgraded and updated!!!

Schmidt Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

October 29, 2013

Thank you both for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to be able to help you with your purchase. We try to provide the best experience possible and comments like these encourage us. Once again thank you so much.

Chevy Equinox

by from Centralia IL |

I would tell all my friends and family to buy a car from here. They treat you with respect and kindness. Matthew King and Sonya Massey were great.

love my car

by from mt vernon,il |

recently purchased a used car from David Kniffen and the overall experience was excellent. not the usual past experiences i have had elsewhere, no sales gimmics or pressure. The car is very nice and I feel I received a more than fair deal on it. thanks to everyone

Pleasant experience

by from Benton, IL |

Couldn't be happier with my car and the deal I got at Schmidt. This is a very friendly and respectful dealership that I would highly recommend. From sales to service everyone is always very helpful. Thank you Sonya and Matt for everything.

Great Deal

by from Mt Vernon, IL |

I purchased a 2011 Malibu from Sonya Massey and have been very pleased with both the car and Sonya. Anytime I need anything she is always quick to help. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for a car.

Nice Dealership

by from Mt Vernon, IL |

I bought my 2009 Chevy Traverse here and have been very happy with it. Since purchasing I have been back a few times for service and am always treated excellent. They have a very nice new store and it seems to be very clean which I like.

satisfied customer

by from Bonnie, Illinois |

I recently purchased a 2011 Chevy Malibu, from Dave Kniffen at Schmidt Chevrolet in Mt. Vernon Illinois. I couldn't of asked for better service to me and my wife. Everyone in the company was very polite and very respectful and kind. Dave was very polite and helpful to us. Not only did he sell me and my wife a wonderful car, in that same day he was able to sell my dad a brand new mustang. Dave was a excellent salesman.