Leonardtown Ford

(3.9) 7 Reviews

26322 Point Lookout Rd, Leonardtown, MD 20650

Great Customer Service

by from Lexington Park, MD |

I went to Leonardtown Ford on a friends recommendation to look for a used car. Ricky from sales helped me find a great used car with low mileage. After finding a car I wanted, I had to talk to finance, and Ted helped me get an auto loan for a used car at an affordable rate. Having some additional questions, I was able to talk to the Sales Manager of used cars, John. He was able to answer all of my questions. Overall I am satisfied with the service and vehicle I received from Leonardtown Ford used cars.

Great buying experience

by from Clements, MD |

Our salesman Richard, Used Cars, was easy going and did not push us into a purchase. Such a wonderful plus as most places have vultures waiting. Richard assisted us and answered all of our questions and gave us time to think about the sale, and that helped seal the deal. The Manager John went out of his way to get the items fixed on the car that needed to be fixed. They both made sure a loaner car was available for our use while the car was being serviced. They fully backed up everything they said they would do. We will return to Leonardtown Ford.

Shop Other Dealerships!

by from California, Md |

I thought I would return back to Leonardtown Ford once again, as I have done business with them in the past and thinking they wanted my business I returned. I met with sales Women Jesscia. She was nice and confident in her skills. In short, I spoke with Brad about a truck I was interested in. Brand said he would work the numbers. Brad called me as told me that he found a better truck for me and I said to work the numbers on that truck and after days of waiting - yes waiting! I heard nothing! Their communication skills are bad - real bad. I guess they did not want my repeat business which is fine! I am glad not to be doing business with them any more as I have always had bad expereinces with their service department, too. Their loss was another dealers gain! I did purchase a fully loaded F-150 with a great interest rate and low payment! It does pay to shop around that is for sure! Leonardtown Ford needs a lot of improvements!

Great Experience

by from Lexington Park, MD |

The staff was very courteous and friendly. The manager was accommodating in providing a great deal. I was very pleased with my purchase and my entire exeperience. Would absolutely recommend this location to anyone purchasing a vehicle.

Used all the way!

by from Lexington Park, MD |

Mr. Ryan cared about what I needed. He beat everyone else deals and my credit Union interest rate. My car is just like brand new except for the price. Thank you John Ryan!

NEVER again

by from Mechanicsville Md |

I will NEVER in my life do business with this dealership again! They lead me to beLIEve that I was financed and all ready to go! 45 days later and I have yet to receive anything but denial letters in the mail regarding the financing of the vehicle. They make you sign a contract believing that you are approved when in all reality you're not. They called me back in the dealership to sign "the same contract to extend my 1st payment another 45 days" I was confused if I'm not financed who am I signing with and why would I sign the same contract twice? Shame on them! Shady business at its best!

Leonardtown Ford "A Hidden Treasure"

by from Leonardtown, Maryland |

I showed up on the lot and was greeted politely and was very satisfied with the whole buying experience. The sales people were awesome and just fun to be around. No one was badgering me into buying the car and I liked that. usually when I do buy I am in a dealership from sun up to sun down, but at Leonardtown Ford new cars the manager and the finance manager made sure I was out of the financing office within 45 minutes. as soon as I walked down to see my new car it was clean as a whistle. A week later they called me up to make sure I was treated well and if I needed any help. all in all this place was great. definitely come to this dealership. they were the best.