Leonardtown Ford

(4.0) 4 Reviews

26322 Point Lookout Rd, Leonardtown, MD 20650

Great Experience

by from Lexington Park, MD |

The staff was very courteous and friendly. The manager was accommodating in providing a great deal. I was very pleased with my purchase and my entire exeperience. Would absolutely recommend this location to anyone purchasing a vehicle.

Used all the way!

by from Lexington Park, MD |

Mr. Ryan cared about what I needed. He beat everyone else deals and my credit Union interest rate. My car is just like brand new except for the price. Thank you John Ryan!

NEVER again

by from Mechanicsville Md |

I will NEVER in my life do business with this dealership again! They lead me to beLIEve that I was financed and all ready to go! 45 days later and I have yet to receive anything but denial letters in the mail regarding the financing of the vehicle. They make you sign a contract believing that you are approved when in all reality you're not. They called me back in the dealership to sign "the same contract to extend my 1st payment another 45 days" I was confused if I'm not financed who am I signing with and why would I sign the same contract twice? Shame on them! Shady business at its best!

Leonardtown Ford "A Hidden Treasure"

by from Leonardtown, Maryland |

I showed up on the lot and was greeted politely and was very satisfied with the whole buying experience. The sales people were awesome and just fun to be around. No one was badgering me into buying the car and I liked that. usually when I do buy I am in a dealership from sun up to sun down, but at Leonardtown Ford new cars the manager and the finance manager made sure I was out of the financing office within 45 minutes. as soon as I walked down to see my new car it was clean as a whistle. A week later they called me up to make sure I was treated well and if I needed any help. all in all this place was great. definitely come to this dealership. they were the best.