Meier Chevrolet Buick

New 888-315-8462
Used 888-901-4382
Service 866-414-7704

Earning Your Business Everyday

The whole team is great!

by from Zeigler IL |

This was the best experience we have every had at a dealer! They knew we were on a time crunch and had everything ready that could be ready. I really am glad we had this experience and are looking forward to another sometime in the future. Thanks so much... The Grear Family :)

May 22, 2014

Hello Grear Family! Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so glad we were able to help! You guys were wonderful to meet as well! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call. We are here through the week from 8am to 6pm and on Saturdays from 8 to 4:30. Thanks Again, and look forward to serving you again in the future!

awesome

by from Springfield, IL |

My parents have bought vehicles for years here. Today, I got a Chevy Equinox from them. Connie, my sales person, is great and really helpful! Randy does the financing end of things and is very knowledgable. He takes the extra step of searching the best rates for you.

October 14, 2013

Thank you Matthew for taking the time to post your kind words! There is a reason why Connie and Randy have both been here for nearly 20 years. They know their stuff, and really take care of their customers! I will pass the message on to them both. Thanks Again for your family's continued support! Please let us know if you need anything! We are here 8-6 M-F and 8-4 on Saturdays! Enjoy that Equinox!

New Car Purchase

by from O'Fallon, IL |

I had a WONDERFUL experience at Meier's! I was in the market for a new vehicle but wasn't completely sure what I wanted. My salesman, Eric Stiegman, went out of his way to find me several vehicles to test drive and help me figure out exactly what I wanted. He was extremely knowledgeable, welcoming, and made me feel comfortable asking questions. When it came time to financing, Randy was fantastic to work with. He, too, made me feel very comfortable, went out of his way to help me, and answered all of my questions. He had all of the paper work ready to go which made signing a breeze. I love my new Chevy Equinox and am so happy I chose to shop with Meier Chevrolet and Buick!

October 1, 2013

Thank you Lindsay for the kind words! We enjoyed having you here just as well! And I know you are going to enjoy your Equinox for a long, long time! Give us a ring if you ever need anything! I will be sure to pass to compliment to Eric and Randy. Thanks Again, and Congrats on the purchase!

George and Mary Lang

by from Mt. Vernon, Illinois |

The sales and staff were very knowledgeable in what they were selling. They made us fell like family.

October 1, 2013

Thank you so much George for the kind words! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience here with us! Please contact us if you need anything in the future! Our sales team is here Monday-Friday 8-6 and on Saturdays from 8-4. Just give us a buzz at 618-327-8251. Thanks Again!!

Easy to deal with.

by from Nashville, IL |

My wife and I recently purchased a used vehicle from Connie, she was great to deal with and not overbearing like some salespeople. From sales, to finance, repair, all the way to owner, they were all easy to deal with. They even set us up with an aftermarket shop to install some of the options that we wanted on the vehicle. I would have given them a better rating on the facilities, but they were getting ready to do some expansion.

August 26, 2013

Thank you Paul for the kinds words! I will be sure to pass this message on to Connie. And I aplogize for the construction...it may be a little while before that is all said and done, but, it will sure be nice when it is! And just remember, we offer FREE pick up and delivery services for all our local customers when you come back for maintenance and service appointments. You can even schedule them online at www.meierchevroletbuick.com! Let us know if you ever need anyting in the future. Thanks Again and we very much appreciate the business!!

Used Car Purchase

by from Wentzville, MO |

I found their used Cruze online and it was much cheaper, with fewer miles, than any other Cruze of the same year and trim level that I could find anywhere else online. Even though their sticker price on the lot was $2k more than online and the promotional period price had expired, they still gave me the lowest price it had ever been listed at. It's a great small-town dealership that doesn't seem to jerk you around. I walked away very satisfied!

August 9, 2013

Hi Ryan! Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so glad we were able to make our Cruze work for you! I know you are going to LOVE it!! Remember, we are here M-F until 6PM and Saturdays until 4:00 so if there is ever anything you need, just give us a buzz. Thanks Again!!!

Great dealership with very helpful employees!

by from Nashville, IL |

Found a car for our daughter, called Connie and had everything done and ready for us just to sign when we got off work. Very smooth transaction and worked out a wonderful price too. Not the first car bought from Meier's and will not be the last!

July 19, 2013

Thank you for the kind words! Connie is so good at what she does. She really takes care of her customers, and it shows! Thanks Again for the business, and don't forget about our FREE pick up and delivery service when it comes time for your scheduled maintenance! Take Care!

Another satisfying experience

by from Woodlawn, IL |

This is the third car we have purchased from Meier Chevrolet Buick and as usual, the experience was very good. It all started when we took our 2010 Aveo in for service. A week after the service was performed, I received a call at home from our salesperson, Connie Ganz. She asked if the service met our expectations, and if we needed anything else. It just so happens that our 18 year old will be going to college in August and has been looking for a car. I mentioned this to Connie, along with how much our daughter had for a down payment, and what kind of payments she was looking for. Within 24 hours, she called me back with some information on a new vehicle. Unfortunately, it was a little more per month than our daughter felt comfortable with. Rather than give up, Connie then went to work with Randy Reuter, the Business Manager, to find a newer used car that would be affordable. We would up buying a 2011 Aveo a couple of days later. We appreciate their efforts to get our daughter into a car that she likes, she is very familiar with, and can afford. I hate to go out on a limb, but our youngest is 16. I'm thinking we might be back again soon. By the way, their service department does great work as well. I also like the fact that they pick up my car at work (I work in Nashville) when I need service performed and bring it back when they are finished. I don't think there are too many places left that offer free pickup and delivery. It is just another example of how they go the extra mile for their customers.

July 3, 2013

Thank you so much Chris for the kind words! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. As you can probably imagine, this is not the first kind remark Connie has received :) She truly goes above and beyond to do what she can to help every customer of hers. I am so glad we were able to help you out once again, and keep us posted about your 16 year old :) Thanks Again!!

2013 Equinox

by from Mt. Vernon, IL. |

After searching several weeks for an Equinox that we liked, we found one at Meiers. We had purchased an Impala from them a few years ago and had a very good experience. Once again Connie and Randy made the purchase very easy. They worked very hard to get us a monthly payment we were comfortable with. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle.

June 29, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate the great review. Enjoy your new Equinox, and please call us if you ever need anything!

great experience

by from Nashville, IL |

I just bought a 2013 Chevy Cruze from Meier. It was the most positive car purchasing process I've ever experienced. Everyone was friendly and accommodating, and they found me exactly what I wanted with a great deal and low interest rate!

May 6, 2013

Wonderful! I'm so glad we could help. Thank you so much for the business and please don't hesitate to call if you ever need anything in the future!

Great buying experience

by from Venedy, Illinois |

I have bought several vehicles from them. It is a pleasure working with a dealer who will find what you're looking for if he doesn't have it on his lot.

February 19, 2013

Thanks for the awesome review! We hope to see you in the future!