Holzhauer Auto & Truck

17933 Holzhauer Automall Dr, Nashville, IL 62263

New 888-215-5875
Used 888-663-3178
Service 866-489-7316

If it floats or has wheels, Holzhauer has your best deal!

free oil change lol

by from Pinckneyville, IL |

Holtzauers offers free oil changes for life. Funny thing is they conveniently forget to change the oil filter. Yesterday I was headed to Nashville when I pulled over at Casey and thought to myself I should mark the filter just to make sure they change it. I then proceeded to the service department and got my oil changed and when I left I didn't think to check the filter. When I got home I remembered to check it and when I did I got a big surprise the motorcraft filter that had been on it was still on the engine. I called the service manager he acted really surprised and offered to pick my vehicle up and take it to the shop and change the oil filter lol. Like he didn't know his guys haven't been changing the oil filters. Your service guys do not benefit from not changing the filter obviously they have been instructed not to change the filter. SO JUST BE AWARE HOLTZAUERS DOES NOT CHANGE YOUR OIL FILTER

Went above and beyond for us

by from Swansea, IL |

I can not express how much we appreciate our car sales rep Andy. I contacted him via email first. Responded with me within 2 hrs. Set up appointment too see a 2014 Mustang, in the color we wanted. Came in the next day....OH HIS DAY OFF to let us test drive and POSSIBLY purchase the car. Friendly, courteous, respectful and above all else very patient. Just with that service alone I purchased the car. I wanted to buy outright, thinking my credit wasn't the greatest. The finance dept alone saved me thousands of dollars and matched me with the perfect bank. I will never go anywhere else to purchase any vehicle except Holzhauer!! Thank you for a great experince.

Great Experience

by from Vandalia, il |

Have bought several vehicles from houlzhauers and have always been happy with our purchases. we have always asked for salesperson Craig Bitter. He knows the vehicles and has always worked with us on the purchase.

February 18, 2014

Dan the Man from Van, Thank you for your purchase from Holzhauers. Always good to hear from our customers. Repeat customers like yourself just reiterate the fact that we offer the best deals in Southern Illinois. Thank you for your business.

Be very careful of the paperwork.

by from Marion, Il |

We were ready to buy a car from them but was turned off by the high pressure sales and when the figures were added up it was more like a game of which shell are the correct figures hiding under. When we decided to leave without purchasing a new car from them, they were very rude.

February 17, 2014

no high pressure please, We would like to thank you for coming to Holzhauers and giving us a shot to earn your business. We sell on average 200 vehicles a month and do our best to give the customer all the info needed to make an educated decision. We try to offer and explain all of the options that are available to the customer and to make sure that they understand those options. Undoubtedly we failed this time. Jeff, Mike or Brock who are our sales managers would like to speak to you concerning this issue.

I wouldn't buy from this dealer

by from Southern IL |

I contacted the dealer about a particular truck that was priced well on cars.com only to find out it was a teaser price for a timed post Thanksgiving sale. My inquiry was responded to by an automated email and even after contacting the dealer directly NO ONE responded. This dealer is a JOKE!

February 13, 2014

RC, Our annual After Thanksgiving Day Sale is our way of giving back to our customers and the community. The prices listed are not "teasers" they are the real deal and are good through out that weekend. This year we had close to 75 waiting for the doors to open at 8 and sold 25 in the first hour. The response for this sale is overwhelming and we apologize if we didn't meet you expectations.

Waste of time

by from Missouri |

Drove 2.5 hours one way after they assured me the vehicle was available and the price listed online was correct. Turns out the vehicle was at the owner's home so we rode with the salesperson to take a look at this "new" vehicle. This was an odd experience as the salesperson and owner were complete strangers to me. The vehicle was very dirty and had 4000 miles on it. It should have been listed as a dealer demo online. After that the salesman had the nerve to try to sell me a vehicle that was "exactly the same except for color". Well in fact the other vehicle was a v6 not a v8 ($2500 upgrade). I hate that I wasted my time with these games. Hope you don't make the same mistake.

February 13, 2014

MomofTwo, The dealership apologizes for this very unfortunate turn of events. As with all dealers there is always a hand full of vehicles that are used as demos and are not available at the dealership. We have implemented a series of safe guards to insure that this does not happen again in the future.

Great selection and price.

by from Mt. Vernon. |

We had a great buying experience at holzauers. They had the best price around on the truck we were looking for and great customer service. Our salesman Jamey was great. Low pressure - professional and knowledgeable. It was a seamless process from online to the lot. Find the one you like and call Jamey, he'll have it and anything comparable on the lot together by the time you get there.

February 13, 2014

F150driver, Congratulations and thank you for purchasing from us here at Holzhauers. We strive to make your experience a pleasant one from start to finish.

Redcieved no feedback from requested information

by from afasfasdfd, Il |

Said they woudl get back with me with a price on a vehicle - never did....

February 13, 2014

adfdfdasf, We are sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. We pride ourselves in our customer service and are always looking for ways to improve. All customer requests and questions are very important to us and we try our best to fulfill the customers needs. Undoubtedly we failed in this instance and are hopeful you will give us another shot.

Outstanding service

by from Whiteman AFB, MO |

I purchased a truck for an internet cost in which my hometown dealer couldn't touch in price. I drove 180 miles to get the truck and turned the deal in less than 2 hours time. The easiest buy I've ever made...by far.

February 13, 2014

Coach Perry. Congratulations and thank you for purchasing from Holzhauers. We try to make the process as simple and enjoyable as possible.

BEWARE OF PAPERWORK CHANGES

by from O'Fallon, IL |

BEWARE OF PAPERWORK CHANGES!!! PLEASE REVIEW BEFORE SIGNING!!!! They changed our paperwork at the time of sale and conveniently left out the payoff on our old vehicle. We ended up paying $3,600 more than the original agreement. When confronted with the mistake , we were told that it was too bad, we already signed. We have heard from other buyers that have had similar problems. Specifically, a vehicle that had been wrecked, but not disclosed. Paperwork changed after leaving, and the buyer had copies of original paperwork. Just be aware of what you are signing. Take the extra time to do your homework!!

February 18, 2014

We had to turn this matter over to the Illinois Secretary of State Police. After their investigation they contacted the customer and obtained and gave to us the signed title to the trade in vehicle which the customer would not relinquish. They found absolutely no wrong doing on the part of the dealership.