Lester Raines Mazda

5035 Maccorkle Ave SW, Charleston, WV 25309

Great Experience

by from Elkview, WV |

I have purchased 3 cars from Lester Raines. The three reasons I return to his dealerships is the service and a good product line of automobiles and Tim Russell our salesman. The service departments are fast and efficient at a reasonable price. I service my cars at Lester Raines after the warranties have ran out because his service at his dealerships is that good!! You can't go wrong with Lester Raines!!!!

The BEST Service is to be had at Lester Raines!!

by from Chsrleston WV |

I have bought 8 cars from Lester Raines. The two reasons I return to his dealerships is the service and a good product line of automobiles he sales. The service departments are fast and efficient at a reasonable price. I service my cars at Lester Raines after the warranties have ran out because his service at his dealerships is that good!! You can't go wrong with Lester Raines!!!!

Honesty

by from Green Bank,WV |

I was well pleased with my purchase. Was treated with respect by Tim Russell, the sales person.

LOVE LESTER RAINES & JOE PAULEY

by from Scott Depot, WV |

Lester always gives me personal service. He listens to me and what my needs are in a vehicle. Joe Pauley always follows through and helps me with financing, pairing my smart phone to the blue tooth in the car, etc. They are both GREAT guys and I love doing business at Lester Raine's Honda.

Great experience

by from Charleston, WV |

I would recommend Tim Russell, a Mazda salesman at Lester Raines, to anyone seeking to purchase a new car. My husband and I recently purchased a 2015 Mazda CX-5 from him and are very satisfied with our car. Mr. Russell was very helpful, knowledgeable, and consistently honest in his dealings with us.

Mazda 6

by from Seth, WV |

Great buying experience. Tim Russell was great to deal with. We went in told them what we could do, and they told us what they could do. It was as simple as that, very smooth process from beginning to end. Tim was very informative also, he made sure we knew everything there was to know about our new car before we drove it off the lot. We will definitely stop by Lester Raines when it comes time to buy another vehicle.

Great experience.

by from Poca, WV |

Rocky Hamer was helpful and professional. He got me the deal I needed with no fuss. I can see why family members and friends who have bought cars here over the years are so satisfied.

Good business

by from Charleston, WV |

Tim Russell was an excellent sales manager. The experience was extremely satisfying. He knows his business, is cooperative, knowledgeable, informative and not pushy. Just the perfect combination of helpfulness and restraint. I would recommend Raines Mazda and especially so because of Tim.

car purchase

by from st. albans wv |

the two salesman we dealt with were the two nicest,most helpful, and best ive ever dealt with. the y couldnt have been any better

Mind Reader

by from S. Charleston |

My salesman Kurt M. was literally like a mind reader. It's like he knew what I was wanting, the price range I was looking to hit, and making that happen. I love my new Mazda 3, it's super sporty, and saves me so much on gas! My Dad was super happy too knowing that I made the right choice and that Kurt treated me, customer wise, like He'd want someone to treat his own daughter if she were going through this process for the first time. He really made it a special experience! If your in the market for a newer car, I recommend you take a look at the deals going on a Lester Raines!