Lester Raines Mazda

(5.0) 7 Reviews

5035 Maccorkle Ave SW, Charleston, WV 25309

Great experience

by from Charleston, WV |

I would recommend Tim Russell, a Mazda salesman at Lester Raines, to anyone seeking to purchase a new car. My husband and I recently purchased a 2015 Mazda CX-5 from him and are very satisfied with our car. Mr. Russell was very helpful, knowledgeable, and consistently honest in his dealings with us.

Mazda 6

by from Seth, WV |

Great buying experience. Tim Russell was great to deal with. We went in told them what we could do, and they told us what they could do. It was as simple as that, very smooth process from beginning to end. Tim was very informative also, he made sure we knew everything there was to know about our new car before we drove it off the lot. We will definitely stop by Lester Raines when it comes time to buy another vehicle.

Great experience.

by from Poca, WV |

Rocky Hamer was helpful and professional. He got me the deal I needed with no fuss. I can see why family members and friends who have bought cars here over the years are so satisfied.

Good business

by from Charleston, WV |

Tim Russell was an excellent sales manager. The experience was extremely satisfying. He knows his business, is cooperative, knowledgeable, informative and not pushy. Just the perfect combination of helpfulness and restraint. I would recommend Raines Mazda and especially so because of Tim.

car purchase

by from st. albans wv |

the two salesman we dealt with were the two nicest,most helpful, and best ive ever dealt with. the y couldnt have been any better

Mind Reader

by from S. Charleston |

My salesman Kurt M. was literally like a mind reader. It's like he knew what I was wanting, the price range I was looking to hit, and making that happen. I love my new Mazda 3, it's super sporty, and saves me so much on gas! My Dad was super happy too knowing that I made the right choice and that Kurt treated me, customer wise, like He'd want someone to treat his own daughter if she were going through this process for the first time. He really made it a special experience! If your in the market for a newer car, I recommend you take a look at the deals going on a Lester Raines!

My new Mazda6

by from charleston |

I CAN NOT THANK SAM JOHNSON (salesman) for his help in getting me a car just love. Just went to fairmont and back , thought I was in a much more expensive car. Have had several compliments on how good it looks. Blew I know what zoom zoom means. 300 miles felt like 150. Thanks Sammy Sunshine, who I've known since he sold me a car back in 1994. And another layer on. Has always been a pleasant experience dealing with him. I recommend him highly, he knows what he's doing.