Turnpike Ford Of Charleston

7891 Maccorkle Ave, Charleston, WV 25315

New 304-925-0431
Used 877-843-8504
Service 888-438-6931

Home of the Best Price Guarantee!

GREAT OVERALL EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Charleston, WV |

I recently moved here, and I needed a place to get my Expedition serviced. A friend from work recommended Turnpike Ford to me. I've been very pleased with the service I've received there. The folks in the Sales Department are also nice. My husband and I just bought a Focus there for our son. Our Salesperson was terrific, his name was Tom Crewger. I definitely would recommend him to others. Very good experience!

Turnpike Ford Of Charleston responded to this review

December 27, 2011

Thank you for taking time the to share your kind remarks. I will be sure to share your comments with the folks in the service department, as well as Tom Kruger. Sincerely, Steve Parsons, Dealer Principal, Turnpike Ford

They will work for you!

by from Charleston WV |

I was currently shopping to buy my first car on my own. Everywhere i went said that i needed a cosigner because i had no credit. Well, it is hard to get credit if noone will finance you. The guys here are great. They worked for me until they found something that worked. They are very friendly and knowledgable. They are good people who aren't only out for your money.