Jim Falk Motors

1201 N 2nd St, Clinton, MO 64735

Used 816-738-1937

Friendly people

by from peculiar, mo |

bought a used 2012 Buick Suv, great vehicle, got there, used car sales manager was very rude, kept sticking his hand out for me to shake it and make the deal, finally was going to walk away, he came out and said,:he wasn't going to do this any more, and he would meet our price, he was not happy about that, he did not offer to shake my hand after the deal did not come out in his favor. Went right by us several times, never looked our way, went back today to get work done on Suv, never looked our way. Guess the old saying is true.. once you sign on the dotted line, he forgot our name. VERY rude man. On a lighter note, our actual salesman (Mike Binney) was very professional and light hearted, he made buying the suv more enjoyable, very helpful, would deal with him anytime. Went in today to the service dept. to get two new tires and a trailer hitch put on, told it would take two hours approximately, well four hours and twenty min. later, it got finished. the service dept was very helpful and friendly, just couldn't figure why it would take sooo long to do a job that should of taken two hours , three at the most. Would do business with this dealership again,

no stright answer

by from ozark, mo. |

I have been trying to get a price and pictures on a car from Jim Falk for weeks. All I get is the round around. I don't want to talk to the salesman. So I did not call. All I want is pictures and a price. I live 2 hours away and I will not invest time and money in a car I may not like at all. Seems very shady not to be able to get a price and real photos, not stock pictures. Very disappointed.

poorest customer service ever

by from overland park kanbsas |

After spending a fair amount of time on computer, I drove 150 miles only to be told that they did not have the car that I wanted and verified that they had on the lot. Manager made me feel bad that I was a fool for driving all that way.. never will do business with.. reporting to GM cust care

Great Dealership

by from Clinton Mo |

I went to Jim Faulk after seeing a car I wanted on Cars.com, and I loved the dealership! They were the easiest sales people to work with. I was nervous going to a dealership without my husband but they treated me with respect. The dealership was nice and clean. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends! No nonsense, nice and friendly people.

raw deal

by from red oak ia |

salesman thought I wouldn't notice the damaged wheels after he told me the car was flawless . SMOKE beautiful car but who wants to purchase something with damage at full price?

Jim Falk Motors responded to this review

August 28, 2014

David, we are very sorry about the miscommunication. As you can see from our reviews on Google, Cars.com and our website, we do strive for 100% customer satisfaction with our online customers. We do this by being transparent, selling quality vehicles at great prices, and standing behind what we sell. Unfortunately mistakes do happen - and in your case we did make a mistake. The scuffs on the wheels were not caught by our service or sales departments. We did, however, do our best to make up for the mistake by offering to put on brand new wheels at no additional cost. We do understand that you made the drive to our dealership, and if you contact me (Mary Ann Gonzalez at 660-885-8181 or mafalk26@hotmail.com) we will reimburse you for your gas and time. Thank you for giving us the opportunity and the feedback. Please know that this does not reflect our high standards or way of business. Mistakes will happen - but it is how the dealership handles the situation that separates one dealer from another. I feel that we did do all we could in this situation by offering new wheels, but since that did not satisfy you, I would absolutely like to reimburse you for your time and gas - so please do reach out at your soonest convenience! Thank you

Best car buying experience I have ever had!

by from Lakewood, Colorado |

Where do I start? There isn't enough room here to describe the pleasurable buying experience I received at Jim Falk Motors. I live in Denver but was unable to find the 2013 Buick Enclave Premium with the features I needed, so I took to the internet. Using several automotive websites to search, and after submitting almost two dozen requests, only a handful even answered. Chris Sanders responded with a vehicle that matched my option group exactly, providing a full vehicle build sheet in the email response. Over the next couple of weeks I shopped and inquired, but I kept returning to Chris with questions and getting speedy answers. Many benefits came with his offer, a competitive price, a NO FEE dealership, a free ride from the airport, and a super clean auto. In the end I flew into Kansas City, and Chris had the car delivered to my hotel. I test drove and paid for the car without even meeting my helpful salesman. I will recommend Jim Falk Motors and Chris Sanders again and again to friends near and far.

Awesome place to go!

by from Belton, Mo. |

We had search all over for a place to buy our retirement truck and hadn't found anything close to what we wanted or we could afford. On the way to lake property we stopped in not expecting to be "wowed" the way we was. No pressure in any way. Just showed us what they had and let us decide. It didn't stop there. They completely stood behind their vehicle and fixed a few minor things. If we ever need another vehicle we will go straight there.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Warrensburg, MO |

I love this dealership and especially the gentleman that helped me with buying my VERY first new car!! Chad helped me decide what vehicle would be best for me. Chad was very patient with me as I had to test drive a few vehicles and even leave and come back before I decided to get the most beautiful Black Camero ever!! I love it and I will always be loyal to Chad Runk he is the best!1

ONLY ONE PLACE TO BUY A CAR!

by from Harrisonvillem MO |

2009 I decided after driving a 16 year old SUV, I started contacting different dealership (Kansas & Missouri.)to buy a new car. After talking to many salesmen, I selected Jim Falk Dealership because of Ben Stoltman. Being a widow, I took 2 girl friends with me. He showed courtesy to all 3 of us and didn't try to pressure me at all. Needless, to say I did purchase a new Malibu from him. I always took it back for service and again treated with courtesy from the shop. So again, I started thinking about a new car but knew I wanted a SUV. After checking around for what I wanted - talking to different salesmen, I remembered how good "Gentle Ben" was to take care of me! Now I am on oxygen most of the time, no girl friend with me,and yes, I purchased a Chev Equinox and Ben transferred all my junk from my Malibu to my SUV while he left me sitting in his office with a cold bottle of water and A/C. SO REMEMBER GO TO CLINTON - JIM FALK DEALERSHIP, Clinton, MO and ask for "GENTLE" BEN! You won't be sorry!

My New Chevy Malibu

by from Independence, MO |

We were looking for a car but wanted a good deal too. Who doesn't? We live in the Kansas City area and went to a local dealer. Needless to say we were very disappointed with how they treated us and the so called deal they gave us so we decided to go somewhere else. We found a car we liked at Jim Falk Motors. Our salesman Ben told us this would be the best car buying experience we have ever had. With the experience we just had with the local dealer I had some doubt but thought I would give him the benefit of doubt. Boy was Ben right! We drove 75 miles to get this car and would do it again in a heartbeat. Ben got us the best deal and then some and went above and beyond with his customer service. He completely won us over and we will be referring him to ALL of our family and friends. This truly was a great experience and we absolutely LOVE our car. Thank you for caring about us Ben and going the extra mile. Ben definitely gives car salesmen a GREAT name!!! So if you are wanting someone who will give you a great deal as well as truly care about you this is the guy to see. Ben truly cares about what he does and it meant so much to us...Thank you again Ben! I look forward to doing business with you again.