Vacaville Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

New 888-331-4507
Used 866-983-8953

Great service!!!!

by from San Francisco, CA |

I just recently purchased my vehicle from this place and let me tell you the customer service they give you is beyond amazing. When I walked in I was instantly greeted by a man named Mario. He helped me search for a car, new and used cars. We probably looked for about an hour or so, but not once did I feel like he was rushing me or forcing me to just buy any car. This company has great communication skills with their team. By the time I found my car, Mario spoke with the finance department and was able to give them all the information I told him. Paper works took about an hour because I had lots of questions which they were able to answer. I would recommend this place to anyone searching for a new or used car!!!!

great dealership

by from vacaville ca |

My family has been buying and servicing our cars here for ever. Love Dino in sales and Frank in service.

by from Benicia |

I recieved every bit of what you would expect in a quality dealership! Not only did I get everything I was seeking but, even more! They know how to help you meet your needs in a way you feel comfortable. I will recomend to my friends and come back. I LOVE MY PURCHASE!! I am not usually one to leave a review. But, I really was impressed.

Great Job

by from vallejo ca |

I think that Benica was great she mad it easy for me to buy a car and it did not take long stright to the point i like that

Terrible Customer Service - Stay Away

by from Sacramento, CA |

I had a horrible experience in dealing with this auto group. I notified them that i was driving from Sacramento to look at car and and when i got there they scooted me around the lot looking for the car...finally I asked to see GM and he tells me the car is out getting smogged??? I wasted 1 1/2 hours and gas on there failure to control inventory properly.

Shopping for a used car by myself!

by from stockton,ca |

I had a very good experience with this dealership. Everyone was polite. They helped me with my financial situation, worked with the bank to get me a great loan payment and also suggested an insurance company to help me. Benicia Bravo was wonderful. Also all the other people that worked with me, were great! I will definetly recommend them to family and friends.

Dodge Challenger

by from Sf |

I had email contact with one of the reps there and they had good contact with info I needed but could not give me the price I wanted so I will wait for it to drop, not in a hurry yet..