Ruxer Ford Lincoln

Service 866-665-3743

Good Deal Great Dealer

best dealer in the area

by from evansville |

Ruxer Ford is the best place in this area to buy a vehicle new or used You will get straight info and pricing with none of the usual painful car buying process. Ask for Mr Ron Otto

Inadequate response to request

by from Owensboro, Ky |

I did not visit the dealership. I did not want to make the drive unless I was seriously interested in the vehicle. Via email, I requested pictures of the interior. She said she would post them, but she never did.

Ruxer Ford Lincoln responded to this review

March 17, 2014

I am sorry about your experience. I will do my best to fix this and make sure that it doesn't happen again. I have tried to look into this to find out who made the promise to you via email. But I can't find your info in our system. I would be happy to look into this more for you. It shows you are looking for a new vehicle. Can you let me know what new vehicle you are looking for. You can respond to sales@ruxer.com and I can figure out who you emailed with. You mentioned it was a woman, but we don't have a woman in our sales department currently. If you can give me a little bit of info in your email I will do my best to get this resolved in a timely manner. Internet Sales Manager Ruxer Ford Lincoln

Lied to and calls never returned

by from Evansville IN |

The salesman lied to me about a safety concern I had on the truck I was buying. After I bought the vehicle I called the salesman on the safety concern and he said he would call me back. Three more attempts to call and an email without a return call. I would not recommend nor will I be going back.

Great car buying experience!!

by from Evansville, IN |

I saw a great review about Ruxer on Cars.com so I decided to email them about a Jeep I was interested in. I cannot say enough good things about this place. I live in Evansville so I did most of the correspondence via email with Jake Bower. I did not feel pressured at all and was made an extremely fair deal on the Jeep. We ironed out the details and I drove to Jasper to make my final decision. I test drove the Jeep while they looked at the car I brought in to trade. They gave me a fair price on my trade in as well. I have to say it was the best car buying experience I have yet. Thanks again!

A+ car buying experience

by from Evansville, IN |

I saw a great review about Ruxor on Cars.com so I decided to email them about a Jeep I was interested in. I cannot say enough good things about this place. I live in Evansville so I did most of the correspondence via email with Jake Bower. I did not feel pressured at all and was made an extremely fair deal on the Jeep. We ironed out the details and I drove to Jasper to make my final decision. I test drove the Jeep while they looked at the car I brought in to trade. They gave me a fair price on my trade in as well. I have to say it was the best car buying experience I have yet. Thanks again!

Great Service

by from Louisville, KY |

We were shopping for a Toyota Prius. We happened to find one online from Ruxer Ford in our price range. We did A LOT of our communication back and forth via email. We would have to drive about 2 hours to pick up the car if we decided to make the purchase. Everything sounded perfect, so we decided to make the trip. Thankfully, everything was as they said it would be. We did not feel pushed at all to go ahead with the purchase, but were encouraged to take our time. The buying process did not take too long, which was awesome since we had a 1 year old with us! We loved our experience there and only have good to say about Ruxer!