Eddins Ford

(5.0) 8 Reviews

2895 S Seminole Trail, Madison, VA 22727

Great place to buy a new or used car

by from Charlottesville, VA |

I have purchased my last 5 new cars from Eddins and was not pressured once! Great service and even better service after the sale!

used car

by from Spotsylvania, VA |

My wife had recently had wrecked her Jeep Patriot and needed a new vehicle. I saw Eddins had an Equinox that pretty much fit the needs. I made contact with Travis and 3 days later made the drive to Madison. Travis was very professional and understood our situation. After 2 test drives my wife loved the Equinox and we bought it. A good deal and a pleasant experience.

Easy to deal with!

by from Hershey, PA |

I live hours away from their dealership, I found the car I wanted online and had some questions about it, they got back with me right away with additional pictures and service history report. I was not willing to make the drive if the car was not as described, they got me all the information I asked for and to my pleasure the car was just as they said and I was in and out within a hour soup to nuts. I wish we had more dealers like this up north. Thanks again for everything.

Best Customer Service

by from Rochelle, Virginia |

I started off looking for my new car at Battlefield and Malloy but after my experiences there I will NEVER purchase from them; it was the same high pressure situation at both. I went a little farther down 29 to Eddins and was taken care of by Austin; I still had a bad taste in my mouth from dealing with them up the road, but was pleasantly surprised at his professionalism and courteousness. He didn't pressure me at all and waited for me to be ready to buy the car. I ended up getting a BETTER price at Eddins for the same Escape that was at the other dealerships and they gave me a fair price for my trade. - I've had my escape for 2 months now and just had my first service done at Eddins; I got the same awesome experience from the service staff as I did the sales. They had me in and out in no time. I will never buy anywhere else, it's like you're part of the family!

Great small dealer

by from Mineral, VA |

They made our new car purchase easy. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

Awesome Truck1

by from Ruckersville, VA |

Bought a customized 150, couldn't believe the price on it, awesome truck. Things were easy and quick, spent about a hour total there.

Great Service!

by from Virginia |

Your dealership fixed my issues under warranty and were upfront about work performed and parts needing to be ordered. It was tough for me to leave my car for a week but I was given a very nice loaner car to keep in the interim. The car drives smooth again and I'm glad I brought it in for service with you all.

I was exceptionally pleased with my experience

by from Virginia |

I was exceptionally pleased with my experience at Eddins Ford. I found the vehicle I was looking for on-line. Everything about the process was fair and expeditious.