Eddins Ford

2895 S Seminole Trail, Madison, VA 22727

New 855-435-3203
Used 855-483-1904
Service 888-836-9518

Serving our community since 1929!

Best Customer Service

by from Rochelle, Virginia |

I started off looking for my new car at Battlefield and Malloy but after my experiences there I will NEVER purchase from them; it was the same high pressure situation at both. I went a little farther down 29 to Eddins and was taken care of by Austin; I still had a bad taste in my mouth from dealing with them up the road, but was pleasantly surprised at his professionalism and courteousness. He didn't pressure me at all and waited for me to be ready to buy the car. I ended up getting a BETTER price at Eddins for the same Escape that was at the other dealerships and they gave me a fair price for my trade. - I've had my escape for 2 months now and just had my first service done at Eddins; I got the same awesome experience from the service staff as I did the sales. They had me in and out in no time. I will never buy anywhere else, it's like you're part of the family!

Great small dealer

by from Mineral, VA |

They made our new car purchase easy. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

Awesome Truck1

by from Ruckersville, VA |

Bought a customized 150, couldn't believe the price on it, awesome truck. Things were easy and quick, spent about a hour total there.

Great Service!

by from Virginia |

Your dealership fixed my issues under warranty and were upfront about work performed and parts needing to be ordered. It was tough for me to leave my car for a week but I was given a very nice loaner car to keep in the interim. The car drives smooth again and I'm glad I brought it in for service with you all.

I was exceptionally pleased with my experience

by from Virginia |

I was exceptionally pleased with my experience at Eddins Ford. I found the vehicle I was looking for on-line. Everything about the process was fair and expeditious.