Eddins Ford

2895 S Seminole Trail, Madison, VA 22727

New 888-450-9336 New 888-450-9336
Used 888-450-4620 Used 888-450-4620
Service 888-450-9853 Service 888-450-9853

Serving our community since 1929!

Best Dealer and Service Center, hands down!

by from Middleburg, VA |

I have been buying my cars and trucks here for almost 40 years and my husband has been doing the same for almost 30 years. They are very professional, friendly and make the purchasing process easy and enjoyable. Their service center is responsive and trustworthy. We have sent many friends there and will continue to do so. If you are in the market for a new or used car, Eddins is the place to be! Happy driving!

April 30, 2016

Thank you for your review and thank you for sending business our way, we intend on making them life long customers as well. We appreciate your loyalty and your business!

Great Customer Service!

by from Williamsburg VA |

Ashley and Georgia made every step of purchasing our new car simple and fast. There was no pressure at all, They helped us find the perfect vehicle for all our needs. They were friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicles, financing , and warranty options. I will definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Our last purchase at this dealership!!!

by from Waynesboro, VA |

Allow us to give you some advice. PLEASE double check the sale prices they have listed. Make sure you take a copy of what they have listed on their internet pricing before you go and EXPECT them to honor it. To make a long story short - this is our last purchase at Eddins. Very disappointed as the reason we chose to go there was because of their 5 STAR rating.

April 29, 2016

Thank you for your recent rating of our dealership. Here is a excerpt from our dealership disclaimer directly from our website. "All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees, and destination charges." We strive to be as transparent and customer friendly as possible. This is the identical disclaimer the majority of dealerships across the country use today. Our staff gave a full price breakdown including every fee before finance, during finance, and over the phone the following Monday after the sale when concerns arose. We take all customer concerns very seriously and we responded to the customers concerns the very moment we received notification of their concern. The price we had listed on the internet is exactly what the customers paid. We are extremely sorry the customers felt their experience was not what they expected. This is a coaching moment for our team as the concerns of our customers are always taken very seriously. Customers have been our foundation since 1929, and because we are a small family owned dealership we value all concerns. Our customers will always be our top priority!

Great Place to Buy!

by from Richmond, VA |

If you are like me, buying a car is a nightmare that I want to avoid. I am an online shopper and that's the way I want to buy my cars as well. Eddins Ford makes it very easy to pick out and scope out the vehicle you want online! The staff is always available to answer any questions and returns inquiries and emails within an hour! Once I determined what I wanted, we worked out the deal online. I simply visited the dealership, signed the papers and drove off. I was in and out in under an hour! This may be a small family owned dealership, but they know how to sell online! I will definitely buy from them again.

April 30, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words. Our goal is to give every customer the best and most simple car buying experience they have ever had. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience!

Great place to buy a new or used car

by from Charlottesville, VA |

I have purchased my last 5 new cars from Eddins and was not pressured once! Great service and even better service after the sale!

April 30, 2016

Thank you for your review! Our goal is to always give great service before, during, and after the sale! We are so happy to hear of your experience with us.

used car

by from Spotsylvania, VA |

My wife had recently had wrecked her Jeep Patriot and needed a new vehicle. I saw Eddins had an Equinox that pretty much fit the needs. I made contact with Travis and 3 days later made the drive to Madison. Travis was very professional and understood our situation. After 2 test drives my wife loved the Equinox and we bought it. A good deal and a pleasant experience.

Easy to deal with!

by from Hershey, PA |

I live hours away from their dealership, I found the car I wanted online and had some questions about it, they got back with me right away with additional pictures and service history report. I was not willing to make the drive if the car was not as described, they got me all the information I asked for and to my pleasure the car was just as they said and I was in and out within a hour soup to nuts. I wish we had more dealers like this up north. Thanks again for everything.

Best Customer Service

by from Rochelle, Virginia |

I started off looking for my new car at Battlefield and Malloy but after my experiences there I will NEVER purchase from them; it was the same high pressure situation at both. I went a little farther down 29 to Eddins and was taken care of by Austin; I still had a bad taste in my mouth from dealing with them up the road, but was pleasantly surprised at his professionalism and courteousness. He didn't pressure me at all and waited for me to be ready to buy the car. I ended up getting a BETTER price at Eddins for the same Escape that was at the other dealerships and they gave me a fair price for my trade. - I've had my escape for 2 months now and just had my first service done at Eddins; I got the same awesome experience from the service staff as I did the sales. They had me in and out in no time. I will never buy anywhere else, it's like you're part of the family!

Great small dealer

by from Mineral, VA |

They made our new car purchase easy. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

Awesome Truck1

by from Ruckersville, VA |

Bought a customized 150, couldn't believe the price on it, awesome truck. Things were easy and quick, spent about a hour total there.