Suburban Subaru

320 Maccorkle Ave, St Albans, WV 25177

New 866-365-8631
Used 866-365-8562
Service 877-212-1228

Out of state purchase worked out very well.

by from Wauconda, Illinois |

I Purchased a used vehicle at Suburban Subaru and had a very good experience. Christy and crew sent pictures and answered all my questions. I made the deal even though I lived 4 states away and after taking the train everything went smoothly. From getting a ride to the dealership to their friendly staff putting car up on a lift for an inspection and a great road In West Virginia to do a test drive.

Shopping for a used vehicle

by from Mason WV |

I sent an email and Christy responded very fast. I then made an appointment. When I got there everyone was extremely friendly and very helpful. I'm still undecided of which used vehicle I want to purchase. When I am ready I will be coming back to Suburban Subaru to purchase my vehicle from Christy. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Stop in and visit them. They have a great selection of new and used vehicles and if they don't have what you want they will work there hardest to find the vehicle that you want.

Disappointed...

by from Huntington, WV |

The dealer never responded to my requests for information on a 2005 Subaru Forester. Tried twice. Other dealers that I have contacted using your website responded within 24 hrs. I did want this car, but I will shop elsewhere. The dealer is close enough for me to visit, but I will NEVER shop there.

Suburban Subaru responded to this review

April 4, 2014

Hello ChasnDogs, I am really sorry that your inquiry wasn't answered in a timely fashion. I was out of the office for a while. Is there anything I can do to give us another chance to make it up to you? Again I am very sorry for the bad experience you had. Thank you, Suburban Subaru