13959 Spotswood Trl, Elkton, VA 22827

Service 877-427-9674

FREE Loaners for Myers Buyers

Excellent dealership

by from Morgantown, WV |

I purchased a 2014 Ford Escape (used), it was in excellent condition both inside and out. The salesman (Caine) worked with me from WV and followed through with everything we discussed, including working with me on a great interest rate. Everything was ready when I arrived from WV to seal the deal. All of the staff were friendly and helpful.

February 19, 2015

Thanks for the review Sue. I'm glad you shared your experience. Welcome to the Myers Ford family!

by from Elkton, Va |

Very Smooth and Enjoyable Experience ! The Employees were very pleasant and honest about the product

Thanks for the review!

Excellent experience purchasing new Explorer

by from Harrisonburg VA |

Was treated to a no hassle sales experience from the ordering process to final delivery. Was continuously kept informed of vehicle status until it arrived at the dealership where it was prepared for delivery right away. Everyone was helpful and friendly and everything was explained thoroughly. Would highly recommend Myers Ford to any one looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

February 19, 2015

Thanks for the review. Enjoy your Explorer!

Great experience buying a new vehicle

by from Harrisonburg, Va |

Dealing with Myers Ford was a real pleasure. We ordered a new F250 Super Duty with all the options we wanted on it. Lisa was more than helpful working with us through the ordering process. After the order was placed, both Brad and Lisa regularly kept us informed as to the status of the vehicle in the manufacturing and delivery process and gave us an estimated delivery date. The vehicle arrived on time, and was ready to be picked up when they said. So far, their service and attention to detail couldn't have been better. As an aside, we did go to the other local Ford dealer, but it was a different experience. The other dealer showed no interest in ordering us a vehicle. They wanted to sell us something they had on their lot, which is not what we wanted. At no time did anyone at Myers Ford attempt to steer us to another vehicle or try to sell us something we didn't want, and we are very appreciative of that. They were genuinely concerned about getting us the exact vehicle we wanted, and they did. Well done!

December 10, 2014

Glad you got the truck you wanted! Thanks for the review!

Honest, Customer Service, Price

by from Harrisonburg, VA |

I had been looking for a used car for roughly 6 months. My wife and I pulled in to Myers Ford to test drive a few four door sedans because I had never driven a Ford before. The gentlemen working with us Caine Davenport was great, after looking around I told him exactly what I was looking for. ?A simple car, nothing fancy but would drive 200K+ miles, easy on gas, and cosmetics did not matter to me?? I am in sales myself and the rule of thumb is that you never want to show a product unless it is cleaned and looking its best. However, it is most important to listen to the customer and give them what they want. With little hesitation he pulled from the back a Ford Fusion that was just traded in. The bumper was scratched, the primer was still on a minor dent they were repairing, and the carpet looked as if it had just came back from a family trip. I am sure 99% of the time consumers expect a car to look NEW when they purchase from a dealer regardless if the car has 100 or 100,000 miles on it so I give Caine a lot of credit for his ability to listen to what I was asking for and deliver. I asked him to call me after they did all their inspections and finished cleaning it to give me a price. Roughly 24 hours later I received a call and picked the car up shortly thereafter. The car looked immaculate when I picked it up, drove excellent, and the price was right. I am not a ?car guy? so the most important aspects of buying a car for me is honesty, customer service, and a fair price ? you get them all from Myers Ford. I am a customer for life.

December 9, 2014

Thanks for the review! Glad you're enjoying your Fusion!

Online connection

by from Earlysville, VA |

Good attention and follow up. Could not come to terms with the price which I felt I could pay.

November 18, 2014

Thanks for the review Benny. Sorry we couldn't come to an agreement on price. I hope we can do business in the future. -Lisa Good

Buying a new vehicle at Myers was a pleasure.

by from Broadway Virginia |

When I arrived at Myers Ford I had an idea of what I was looking for and how much I intended to spend. I found the sales staff friendly and helpful but never pushy. Even those not involved in my purchase took time to stop and chat with me and make sure that we were comfortable while we waited for the final touches to be made on the vehicle. The management and finance reps there were top notch as well. They worked hard with us to find us the best possible deals and work out payments that we were happy with. Overall this was an excellent experience and I would highly recommend Myers Ford to friends and family.

October 8, 2014

Glad we could help!

happy used car buyer

by from Elkton, VA |

i recently purchased a used car from Myers Ford. My experience was excellent. I had a no sales pressure experience and when my wife and I asked for the bottom line price, that's what we were given. I was searching for cars at other dealerships/car lots, but their tactics and prices lead me back to Myers Ford.The salesman was beyond courteous and he was one on the main reasons I made a purchase (in addition to the quality car). I had one minor issue that I discovered once I arrived at home but I was placed at the top of the list the following day and the issue was corrected in minimal time at no expense to me. No one can control the uncontrollable; it's how the situation is rectified that's important. Once again Myers Ford exceeded all of my expectations. When I look to purchase another vehicle, I will look to Myers Ford first. Thanks again!!!!! Doug R.

Great Service!

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I was recently on vacation at Massanutten resort and my car, a 2011 Escape broke down. I called the dealership 10 minutes before they closed and they were extremely helpful. Although they offered towing service, I had already phoned AAA. Lisa went out of her way to ensure that a rental was waiting for me and provided me her personal cell phone number in case I ran into any problems. I left the keys to my Escape in the night drop box and checked on it the next day at 0900. The service technician had already diagnosed the problem, it turned out to be a defective throttle body which was part of a factory recall. He informed me the car would be ready within the hour and that there would be no charge. I give an excellent rating to both the service and staff and I feel very comfortable knowing they are available whenever I am in the Harrisonburg area. In the future, if I need a new vehicle, I will certainly consider Myers Ford.

Extremely professional and friendly

by from McLean, VA |

I bought a pre-owned BMW from Myer's Ford and they were extremely professional throughout the process. I called a day ahead of time and traveled from NoVA where they had the vehicle ready for me to test drive. They were fair and willing to negotiate with me to make me happy with my investment. I definitely recommend buying from them if you are in the market for a car. I had the pleasure of dealing with Caine. He was super friendly and very responsive to my inquiries over the phone. A lot of dealers keep calling you to pester you, but never return your phone calls when you have questions to ask them, which had been my experience up to purchasing from Myer's.

August 23, 2014

I'm glad you had a good experience! Hopefully we can do business again in the future. Enjoy your BMW!

Myers Ford = Professional and Quality Service

by from Elkton, VA |

Caine Davenport made this an enjoyable and easy experience. I did not feel pressured to buy any additional services. I will definitely use Caine and Myers Ford for future purchases.

August 11, 2014