Myers Ford

Service 877-427-9674 Service 877-427-9674

FREE Loaners for Myers Buyers

Ford owner of many

by from Rockingham, Va |

I own a "fleet" of 5 Ford vehicles all purchased from Myers Ford. They get all my business because they took the time to develop a relationship with my family. The transactions are stress free. I tell Lisa what I'm looking for and she finds it. Can't do that is never and answer! If you are looking for a place to buy a new or used car and want to be treated well.....go to Myers Ford and see their team.

November 14, 2015

Thanks for the review! We're glad you're part of our "Myers Ford Family"

Great Purchase experience

by from Norfolk, VA |

I purchase a new vehicle every 3-4 years and generally dread the ordeal. Meyers Ford brought exception to that dreaded experience. Great group of people.....salesman actually seemed to care how the purchase experience went. The general manager readily asked me to test drive the new V6 Ecoboost which I was very impressed with. Within 2 hours my trade was evaluated, paperwork completed and I was driving my new F150 home. Would highly recommend Meyers Ford to friends and family for future purchase.

Highly recommend

by from Harrisonburg, VA |

I happened upon Myers Ford when calling every Ford dealer in the area to try and locate a Transit van for our big family. Lisa was extremely transparent to work with, as well as exceedingly generous with her time. I never felt pressured to buy, and we exchanged literally dozens of emails before I decided on the vehicle that was right for my family. Because we needed a special order vehicle, our transaction took place over several weeks, and I can really speak to Lisa's professional character. This was the single best and most respectful car buying experience I've ever had. Highly recommend.

Best FORD dealership in the valley!

by from Elkton, VA. |

If you are looking for a dealership that will treat you like family check out Myers Ford in Elkton, VA.! Lisa Myers and the folks at Myers Ford will treat you right! Dennis B.

November 14, 2015

Thanks Dennis! Yes you are definitely a member of the Myers Ford family!!!

Excellent dealership

by from Morgantown, WV |

I purchased a 2014 Ford Escape (used), it was in excellent condition both inside and out. The salesman (Caine) worked with me from WV and followed through with everything we discussed, including working with me on a great interest rate. Everything was ready when I arrived from WV to seal the deal. All of the staff were friendly and helpful.

February 19, 2015

Thanks for the review Sue. I'm glad you shared your experience. Welcome to the Myers Ford family!

Myers Ford

by from Elkton, Va |

Very Smooth and Enjoyable Experience ! The Employees were very pleasant and honest about the product

Thanks for the review!

Excellent experience purchasing new Explorer

by from Harrisonburg VA |

Was treated to a no hassle sales experience from the ordering process to final delivery. Was continuously kept informed of vehicle status until it arrived at the dealership where it was prepared for delivery right away. Everyone was helpful and friendly and everything was explained thoroughly. Would highly recommend Myers Ford to any one looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

February 19, 2015

Thanks for the review. Enjoy your Explorer!

Great experience buying a new vehicle

by from Harrisonburg, Va |

Dealing with Myers Ford was a real pleasure. We ordered a new F250 Super Duty with all the options we wanted on it. Lisa was more than helpful working with us through the ordering process. After the order was placed, both Brad and Lisa regularly kept us informed as to the status of the vehicle in the manufacturing and delivery process and gave us an estimated delivery date. The vehicle arrived on time, and was ready to be picked up when they said. So far, their service and attention to detail couldn't have been better. As an aside, we did go to the other local Ford dealer, but it was a different experience. The other dealer showed no interest in ordering us a vehicle. They wanted to sell us something they had on their lot, which is not what we wanted. At no time did anyone at Myers Ford attempt to steer us to another vehicle or try to sell us something we didn't want, and we are very appreciative of that. They were genuinely concerned about getting us the exact vehicle we wanted, and they did. Well done!

December 10, 2014

Glad you got the truck you wanted! Thanks for the review!

Honest, Customer Service, Price

by from Harrisonburg, VA |

I had been looking for a used car for roughly 6 months. My wife and I pulled in to Myers Ford to test drive a few four door sedans because I had never driven a Ford before. The gentlemen working with us Caine Davenport was great, after looking around I told him exactly what I was looking for. ?A simple car, nothing fancy but would drive 200K+ miles, easy on gas, and cosmetics did not matter to me?? I am in sales myself and the rule of thumb is that you never want to show a product unless it is cleaned and looking its best. However, it is most important to listen to the customer and give them what they want. With little hesitation he pulled from the back a Ford Fusion that was just traded in. The bumper was scratched, the primer was still on a minor dent they were repairing, and the carpet looked as if it had just came back from a family trip. I am sure 99% of the time consumers expect a car to look NEW when they purchase from a dealer regardless if the car has 100 or 100,000 miles on it so I give Caine a lot of credit for his ability to listen to what I was asking for and deliver. I asked him to call me after they did all their inspections and finished cleaning it to give me a price. Roughly 24 hours later I received a call and picked the car up shortly thereafter. The car looked immaculate when I picked it up, drove excellent, and the price was right. I am not a ?car guy? so the most important aspects of buying a car for me is honesty, customer service, and a fair price ? you get them all from Myers Ford. I am a customer for life.

December 9, 2014

Thanks for the review! Glad you're enjoying your Fusion!

Online connection

by from Earlysville, VA |

Good attention and follow up. Could not come to terms with the price which I felt I could pay.

November 18, 2014

Thanks for the review Benny. Sorry we couldn't come to an agreement on price. I hope we can do business in the future. -Lisa Good